Let him choose!

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo didn’t want to let Jongin go just like that. Joonmyun and Yixing were going to take him to their house but Kyungsoo wanted to go. Sehun told him that he needed to be with Roy but come on it was already 3 in the morning and the club was about to close. 3am means everyone should be in their homes. Kyungsoo is not planning to go to Roy’s house so soon. After much insisting and talking to Roy Joonmyun let Kyungsoo go with them. Kyungsoo wanted the younger one to go back to his place but Roy didn’t like the idea neither did the rest of the guys. Jongin kept on saying random things at once. Joonmyun took him to his car follow by Yixing and Kyungsoo.

“Kyungie you said you like m-me!” Jongin half shouted. He could barely keep his eyes open.

“Ya Jongin shut up!” Kyungsoo slap him making him groan.

“But you say...ummmph” Kyungsoo put a hand on his mouth while laughing nervously at Joonmyun and Yixing that stare at the two of them.

“He is really drunk” Kyungsoo said while the other continued to talk even though no one could understand due to Kyungsoo’s hand on his mouth. They drove extra careful in order to keep Jongin still. The younger one laid his head on Kyungsoo’s legs. Kyungsoo smile at him and started to run his hands through Jongin’s soft dark hair.

“Roy!” Jongin shouted making Kyungsoo stop his actions. “I hate Roy!” Jongin shouted. Yixing couldn’t hold his laughter anymore and burst out laughing. After a while Joonmyun and Kyungsoo began to laugh as well.

“Why do you hate him?” Joonmyun asked as he drove.

“B-because... Kyungie did you take your pills?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Yes I did” Jongin’s eyes widen.

“And your date?” he asked a he look around the car but he couldn’t tell anything due to how drunk he was, “Where is Roy?” he asked as he made an annoyed face at the mention of Roy’s name.

“On his way to his house probably, why do you want to know?” Yixing asked, but the younger one didn’t get to answer. He completely knocked out in a matter of seconds. Kyungsoo laugh while he covered him with his jacket.

“You can sleep on a separate guest room Kyungsoo.” Joonmyun said but Kyungsoo shook his head.

“I’ll sleep with him” Kyungsoo said. Joonmyun took a while to nod. Yixing just remain quiet just for a while.

“You really like him don’t you?” Yixing asked Kyungsoo who nodded right away. “Why did you go on a date with Roy then?”

“Because everyone asked me to.... plus is not like Jongin likes me back.” Both Joonmyun and Yixing stood quiet because as of now it doesn’t look like Jongin doesn’t like Kyungsoo at all. On the contrary Jongin was all jealous and acting immature. Joonmyun, Sehun and Chanyeol know that he would regret it in the morning when everyone tells him what happened.

“So you do want to go on another date with Roy?” Joonmyun asked.

“I guess... he is nice but I don’t know if he would want me to. I think I gave him a bad impression today. I should be with him but instead I am with this stupid kid. With all due respect Joonmyun” Joonmyun nodded.

“It’s ok Jongin is stupid after all.” Joonmyun said.

Joonmyun helped Kyungsoo get Jongin out of the car and into a room. The younger one kept on groaning and making noises. He even shouted, ‘earth stop moving!’ The three of them starting laughing while shaking Jongin a little, making him groaned again. Once again they hear Jongin groaning so decided to just leave the poor guy alone. “Here are some covers and if he gets too complicated don’t hesitate on switching rooms” Joonmyun said and Kyungsoo nodded.

“Thank you.” they were left alone. Kyungsoo removed Jongin’s shoes and throw them on the floor. He made sure to put a pillow under Jongin’s head to make him comfortable. Once he was done, he took his shoes off and climbed on the bed. He smile for a while thinking that Jongin was jealous but shake the thought away when he remember that Jongin wasn’t single. Now Roy was on the picture and Kyungsoo really like how nice the other was. Yet he feels more secure and himself whenever he is with Jongin. The younger one makes him feel better and secure. He can act like a little kid with Jongin even when Jongin is the younger one.

 

 

A couple of hours later

Joonmyun was the first one to wake up since he had to go to the company and take care of some business. Yixing gave Joonmyun a kiss and prepare some breakfast. Once Joonmyun was gone he left to his bed and slept once again. Kyungsoo woke up hours later.  He saw that Jongin was asleep and that an arm lay on top of him. He then realized why he felt so warm and comfortable. He stood up and walk out of the room. He didn’t want to see little Jongin up because he didn’t want to do what he did a while ago again. He needed to get his mind set and stop thinking about Jongin like a lover and just as a friend so he could move on with Roy who happened to like him not just as a friend but as a lover as well.

He knows very well how to deal with a hangover so he prepared Jongin a soup and some green tea. He was done in twenty minutes. When he entered the room he saw Jongin sitting on the bed with a pain expression and looking at his surroundings completely lost. “Good morning” Kyungsoo said as he entered the room. Jongin look at him and groan.

“Where are we?” Jongin asked.

“Your brother’s house.... here take this it would make you feel better” Kyungsoo put the soup on the night stand. Jongin took the plate and smell it. He didn’t feel like eating, “It would help reduce the hangover”

“When did we?”

“A couple of hours ago... you don’t remember anything?” Kyungsoo asked rather curious.

“No” Jongin lied. He did. If there is something that he loves about himself other than himself is that he never forgets anything when he gets drunk.

“Figures just eat your soup I am leaving to my house”

“Why are you leaving? Jongin asked him.

“I have to clean up the house and get ready...”

“For what?” Jongin asked.

“Roy send me a text...he invited me to the movies.” Jongin put his spoon down as he stare at Kyungsoo. “What?” the older one asked.

“You are going out with him again?!” Jongin asked rather annoyed.

“What if am?” Kyungsoo asked getting annoyed him-self.

“You don’t have to go out with him.” Jongin said.

“Why not?” Jongin stood quiet, “I won’t be lock while you go out and date Lyn!” Kyungsoo didn’t mean to snap the way he did but just thinking about Lyn it twisted his stomach in weird ways, he really hates her. Jongin didn’t know how to respond which made him angrier. Kyungsoo grab his things and left the house where a taxi waited for him already.

 

When Kyungsoo arrive home he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol eating on the living room. The two of them raise a brow at him and started asking about Jongin which made him moody. Baekhyun frowned since it was rather odd for Kyungsoo to get angry at the mention of Jongin’s name. He either starts blushing or smiling like an idiot. Here he was going to his room with a huge pout on his face. “What happen?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun who wondered just the same.

They didn’t even follow him to his room. After a couple of minutes Kyungsoo came out of his room with some lose shorts and a black shirt with some slippers. Baekhyun thought on his mind what he wanted to say and ask but nothing would come up. He was nervous but he wanted to know how Jongin was and if he liked his date with Roy. “Come on asked me already!” Kyungsoo said as he sat on the couch. 

“What happen? Why are you so angry?” Baekhyun asked him.

“I am not angry...” both Chanyeol and Baekhyun eyed him with raise brows, “Fine I am.... Jongin just made me angry. I don’t know why he gets angry at me for going on a date. I don’t even complain when he goes out with Mrs. I am so perfect!” he said as he crossed his arms.

“Did you like your date?” Chanyeol asked him. Kyungsoo nodded seconds later. “He told me that you are going to the movies with him”

“Yeah he send me a text in the morning...”

“At what time is he picking you up?” Baekhyun asked.

“Around seven... you guys think that I should go?” Chanyeol nodded but Baekhyun didn’t.  “You don’t think so?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun.

“I don’t know anymore.”

“Why?” Chanyeol asked him.

“Jongin....”

“What about him?” Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun.

“I think he likes you. Even Joonmyun thinks so too don’t you think so Channie?”

“I ummm I think so too but there is nothing wrong with you going on a date I mean Jongin is doing it” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Right! That is why I got mad at him. He didn’t want me to go to the movies and I told him the exact same thing as you right now.” Kyungsoo said.

 

Jongin didn’t even finish his soup. He let Yixing a note and left the house not before cleaning the room and the dishes. He called Sehun and went to his house. Luhan was there a well. It was his first time visiting the house and he really liked it. They gave him something to help his aching head. “So what happen?” Sehun asked him.

“Kyungsoo is mad at me.” Jongin said.

“I’ll be too I mean you ruin his date.” Jongin’s eyes widen in anger.

“I didn’t!” he shouted, “Why did you set them up?” he asked Sehun rather annoyed.

“Jongin he needs to date and Roy is a nice person why wouldn’t I?” Jongin pouted, “Why don’t you want him dating?”

“I don’t know....” Jongin said.

“There must be a reason.” Luhan said. Jongin shook his head a couple of times. Sehun’s phone started ringing making him stop. Sehun just stood up and left to talk in private. Luhan stood behind with pouting Jongin asking him once again why he was like that.

“I don’t know Luhan.” He said.

“You do but you are afraid of admitting it.” Luhan said while leaving to his room to change. Sehun hung up and sat once again on the couch with Jongin.

“Who was it?” Jongin asked.

“Roy” Jongin’s eye twitched, “He is coming to make time.”

“Time?” Jongin asked.

“Yeah he is going to stay until seven. It’s already five so...”

“Why is he waiting?” Sehun knew that Jongin would get angry at what he was going to say.

“He is making time to go pick up Kyungsoo.” Jongin rolled his eyes. “Are you leaving?” Jongin shook his head.

“No I am staying.” Jongin said, “Where is your bathroom?” Sehun pointed towards the left. Jongin notice three missed calls from Lyn and sigh. He send her a message saying that he was at Kyungsoo’s house and that he would not be able to see her until around 9 or so.

Lyn was with her friends. Some of them worked with her in and Jongin. She glared at her phone as she read the message and took a breath. Her friends look at her until she snap. “I hate ing gay Kyungsoo!” she shouted. Her friends didn’t say anything.

“What is going on with you?” Liza asked her. Lyn began to open saying more than she should have. Liza tried to shut her up but Lyn wouldn’t. Her anger had taken over her. Some of the girls couldn’t believe what they were hearing. Little did Lyn know that the person who voted for not hiring homouals was among them.

Roy waited for Sehun or Luhan to open the door but he didn’t expect for Jongin to open it. He didn’t like having him after what happen last night. Jongin just open the door and walk away back to the couch. Sehun and Luhan came out and greeted him right away. “Hey Roy” Luhan greeted him.

“Hi Luhan how are you?”

“Fine thanks...” Luhan said.

“So what movie are you going to go see?” Sehun asked him.

“I don’t know yet... hunger games maybe.” Sehun and Luhan nodded. About forty minutes had passed and Jongin still didn’t say anything.

“I’ll make some snacks” Luhan said. Sehun and Roy nodded. Sehun and Roy began to talk once again.

“I met Henry last night” Roy told Sehun.

“Oh, you did he is nice right?” Roy nodded.

“Yeah when Kyungsoo left he talked to me and he is pretty cool I even got to know his sister”

“They always go. Victoria likes to take care of her ‘baby’ as she likes to call him.” Roy laughed.

“I noticed too...” Jongin’s phone began to ring. Roy and Sehun continue to talk. Jongin had a huge smirk on his face as he answered the phone.

“Kyungie” he said as he got up. Roy looked at him and frowned. Sehun notice how Roy reacted and sigh.

“Is Jongin trying to make Roy jealous?” Sehun thought to himself.

“I am ok thanks your soup really help me and a lot. I wanted to keep on sleeping though why did you leave? We were so comfortable.” Sehun’s eyes widen while Roy tried to remain calm. Meanwhile Kyungsoo eyed his phone and asked Jongin if he was still drunk. Kyungsoo felt bad for shouting at Jongin and just leaving like that so he decided to call and check on him.

“Shut up Jongin bye.” Kyungsoo hung up. His heart beat fast and he could see little bubbles and unicorns all over his room. “Was Jongin really comfortable?” he asked himself as he blushed. “Why did I leave?!!” he pouted as he kick his pillows. Luhan called Sehun to help him with some stuffs leaving Roy alone with Jongin who had just hung up. The two of them stare at each other intensely.

“Got a staring problem?” Jongin asked Roy who shook his head.

“I’ll get right to the point...” Jongin nodded, “Stay away from Kyungsoo” Jongin glare at him, “You are being selfish and immature. Let him do what he wants to do and as of now he wants to be with me so don’t be on the way!”

“Who said he wanted to be with you?!” Jongin was angry, his temper slowly fading away.

“You are dating and last time I check you are not gay” Jongin’s eyes widen, “Stop playing games. The one at advantage is me and not you.”

“Y-you...” Roy shut him up.

“You really think that he will wait for you?” Jongin didn’t answer, “He is with me now so back off.” Jongin shook his head.

“Let’s see who he stays with at the end!” Jongin shouted while storming out of the house. Sehun and Luhan rushed towards the living room when they heard Jongin shouting. Roy didn’t expect for Jongin to say that. He now more than ever knows that Kyungsoo is more to Jongin than just a friend.

 


My beautiful subscribers I must say that this Fic is almost coming to an end BUT you all shall not worry!

I arranged everything and I want to make three parts. All three parts would be named the same as this one. The reason I did this is because I feel that if I don’t switch it up I will get confuse and, it has happen, bored with the story. In order to prevent that from happening I am dividing it into different parts. The rest would focus on Kaisoo as well because this story is about them but the other couples would still be important.

As always my lovely readers I hope you guys like this update! Don’t forget to comment, love Annie ♥ ♥ ♥