Boys are better!

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Jongin called a taxi and asked him to take him to a train station since the taxis didn’t drove all the way to Seoul. It took him more than an hour to get home and he was still raging. Sehun called him but Jongin wouldn’t answer. He thought of Sehun a traitor even when Sehun had done nothing wrong.

 His uncle asked him what was wrong. Joonmyun was there as well and was glad to see his brother home. Sehun had called Yixing and Yixing called Joonmyun but no one knew were the younger one was at. Jongin just walked up to his room and slam the door. His phone started ringing once again revealing no other than his annoying girlfriend.

“What?!” He answered his phone. Lyn frowned at the way her boyfriend greeted her.

“Well hello!” Lyn said, “I’ve been calling you why didn’t you answer?” Lyn asked him.

“I was with my friends what can I say?” Jongin sarcastically said. Lyn’s mouth hung open as she look at her phone in disbelief. “Sorry I...” he sigh. “I had a rough day I’ll pick you up in a while how about going to the movies?

“Sure I’ll be waiting for you baby.” She said.

“Bye.” Jongin hung up. She expected an ‘I love you’ or something but then again he hasn’t told her that. Jongin didn’t want to go to the movies but he didn’t know where else to take his y girlfriend, plus is not like he was going to bump into Kyungsoo.

 

 

A week later

Kyungsoo and Roy spend more time together. Joonmyun didn’t like the way Jongin behave often coming back home late and locking himself on his room. Lyn would call their house phone because Jongin wouldn’t answer his. Joonmyun couldn’t take it anymore and burst open Jongin’s door. The younger one jump as he covered all of the books and movies he had. “What the hell is going on with you?!” Joonmyun asked his brother.

“Get out hyung!” Jongin try to sound calmed. Joonmyun made a disgust face as he look around the messy room. “Look at this mess!” Jongin looked around and shrugged his shoulders.

“What do you want?” Jongin asked.

“Yixing called me” Joonmyun said with his arms on his hips.

“So?” Jongin asked as he continued to hide his things.

“Kyungsoo is going on a date...” Jongin bitterly laughed.

“Tell me something I don’t know!” He said in annoyance. “To Japan” Jongin’s eyes widen. “Roy is half Japanese half Korean and tomorrow is his mother’s birthday.”

“What do you want me to do?” Joonmyun sigh. He uncovered the movies and books.

“That! Why are you reading magna and watching this type of anime?!” Jongin blushed. “Tell me?!” Taekyeong heard Joonmyun shouting and rush upstairs where he saw his two almost sons fighting.

“It’s none of your business!” Jongin shouted, temper completely over the edge.

“You are ing stupid and I am glad that Kyungsoo is happy and willing to give himself a chance! He deserves someone better than an like you!” Jongin’s anger increased making him punch his older brother for the first time. Taekyeong hold Jongin and shouted for them to stop. Both Joonmyun and Jongin panted. The older one had blood trailing down his nose while Jongin glare at him. Jongin freed himself from his uncle and left the house. 

 

Chanyeol and Sehun received a call from their school asking them to meet up as soon as possible. They were afraid of what was going to happen. They tried calling Jongin but the other never answered. Luhan tried to cheer his boyfriend up but Sehun felt something bad about to happen. Chanyeol was the same. He feared that they would lose their jobs. Finding a teaching position takes time and now with these absurd rules they can’t afford losing their jobs.

“Kyungsoo have you talk to Jongin?” Baekhyun asked him. Kyungsoo slowly shook his head. This time though he took his pills like he was supposed to in order to be healthy. Kyungsoo couldn’t hide his sadness. He had called the younger one but Jongin wouldn’t answer, because of that he agreed to go on the trip with Roy. “Yixing said that Jongin hit Joonmyun today a while ago.”

“What? Why?” Kyungsoo asked rather concerned. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders in response. “I’ll call him”

“No don’t call him!” Baekhyun removed the phone right away.

“Why?” Kyungsoo pouted. Baekhyun deeply sigh while putting an arm around Kyungsoo.

“Kyungie I still cannot believe that you are head over heels for that boy.” Kyungsoo look down, “I mean he is such a jerk. He could have at least giving you a call or something after what he did in the club, but no he is ignoring you. Let’s go have dinner and talk about you trip to Japan with Roy ok?” Kyungsoo slowly nodded.

 

Jongin walked around the park a few blocks away from his house. He still looked good despite his unwashed-messy hair and baggy clothes. Joonmyun’s words play over and over again on his mind making him punch a tree. The pain made him angrier but he didn’t have any blood coming down, only a bruise forming on his knuckles. His phone rang making his deeply sigh. It was no other than Lyn who was very concerned as well. “Hello” Jongin answered.

“Jongin mind telling me what the hell is going on?” She asked.

“I was sick... sorry I didn’t call you.” Jongin said as he sat on a bench.

“Well can we meet? I haven’t seen you in a week and I miss you.” Lyn pouted even though Jongin couldn’t see her. Jongin thought for a while. Kyungsoo is leaving to Japan might as well go out with Lyn and get over this stupid feelings that he can’t seem to accept. So he agreed with Lyn.

“Sure let’s have dinner tomorrow night that sounds good?”

“Yes!” Lyn shouted. Jongin laughed while hanging up. He felt like the worst man ever alive, but if Kyungsoo didn’t like him anymore than he would have to accept it.

Going back home was the last thing he wanted to do but he had to apologize to his brother. He also had a lot of explaining to do. It’s not that he doesn’t want to tell his brother what is going on with him it’s just that he is embarrassed. Changing who he was or thought he was just in a night of course Jongin is afraid. He was greeted by Suhyun when he entered his house. “Jongin you are back!” She walked up to him. “I heard what happen and I want to talk to you....” Jongin thought about it deeply. The last thing he wants is to snap at her. After a couple of minutes of thinking he nodded.

The two of them walk towards the living room and took a seat. Jongin was very nervous and scared. He prayed god to keep him calm and not snap at her. “I know I am no one to ask you this but why did you hit your brother?”

“..... I don’t know....” Suhyun smiled at him as she put a hand on top of Jongin’s.

“I think you do but you are too scared to accept it.... I am right?” Jongin slowly nodded. As he did, he felt some of that weight that is killing him cease a little. Suhyun smiled again. “Want to talk about it? You know... talking helps a lot.”

“That’s the thing.... I don’t know what I want to say or do!” Jongin said in frustration.

“Let’s start with Lyn.” Jongin raised brow, “You don’t like her that I know very well. Why are you still with her?”

“I don’t know.... I guess that way....” he stood quiet. Suhyun nodded for him to continue but she could tell that the younger one had a hard time controlling his anger. Yet she doesn’t want to just let him go like that because Jongin will eventually do something worse later on.

“It’s not right for you to play with people’s feelings....” Jongin cut her off.

“But I am not playing with her feelings! I mean yes I don’t like her, but when I asked her out I was interested in her I don’t know why I don’t feel the sam –well I just... I mean I do or I think but I just can’t...like what the hell!!” he shouted as he runs his hands through his hair in frustration. Suhyun patted him on his back making him calm down a little.

“I need you to talk to me about Kyungsoo” Jongin bit his lip as he tried to come up with something that would help him cover his real feelings, but he couldn’t at least not with her.  Suhyun could literally read his mind and it freaked him out a little. “No lies!” she warned him.

“He is different...” Jongin said.

“Do you feel the need to take care of him?” Jongin nodded, “You want to text him just to see what he is doing, do you get angry when he is talking to some other people, do you....” He answered yes for everything. Suhyun softly sigh as she smiled. “Are you ashamed of your brother?” He shook his head. “Are you ashamed of what you are now?” he remained frozen until he shook his head. “Do you like Kyungsoo?”  Just like that, his eyes widen. He couldn’t deny it not when it slapped him right on his face. He likes Kyungsoo and more than just a friend.

“Why did it happen?!” he knows that he won’t get an answer. Suhyun smiled to him.

“Things just happen, Jongin but this you should know.... love is love no matter what. If two people love each other than that is all that should matter right?” Jongin nodded.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun tried reaching Jongin but as usual Jongin didn’t answer them, mainly because he was too busy talking with Suhyun. Baekhyun and Sehun tried to keep their boyfriends calmed but they knew that the so “important meeting” must be because of their ual orientations. “Guys I’ll stay with you.” Everyone shook their heads at Kyungsoo. “But I can’t go!” to be honest he didn’t want to go on a trip with Roy needless to say meet Roy’s mother. It’s way too compromising and Kyungsoo is not ready for it, Jongin being the major reason why he doesn’t want to move on with Roy because he likes Jongin and a lot.

“No, Kyungsoo you go have fun.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah Kyungie we will be fine I mean we can always find a job.” Sehun said. Luhan nodded while he hugged him making him smile.

“But...” Baekhyun cut Kyungsoo.

“You just don’t want to go do you?” Baekhyun asked him.

“I... I mean I think that we haven’t met for that long and me meeting his mom is just too much.” He honestly said.

“You don’t like him right?” Sehun asked. Kyungsoo didn’t say anything.

“I try.... he is so nice and everything would be so different if it wasn’t...”

“For Jongin” Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo nodded right away. He can’t deny what he feels or hide it. If everyone already knew then why would he even try?

“Try to have fun and give Roy a chance. He is a nice guy and I am sure that he will take care of you.” Sehun said.

 

Jongin waited for his brother to get back home so he could apologize for his childish behavior. He didn’t have to wait for too long. Joonmyun walked inside their house rather tired. Taekyeong and Suhyun were gone on a date. It was the perfect moment for Jongin to finally speak up for once and for all. Joonmyun didn’t even notice his brother sitting on the couch. He walked straight to the kitchen to get a cup of fresh water. “Hyung?” Jongin stepped into the kitchen. Joonmyun put his bottle of fresh water on the table as he stare at his younger brother.

“Yeah” Joonmyun replied. Jongin could tell that the older one was angry but he needed to talk and be the mature one for once in his life.

“I am sorry...” he start. “For hitting you and acting like a .” Joonmyun shook his head.

“It is late buddy go to sleep” Joonmyun said.

“No listen... I am going to tell you everything.” Joonmyun nodded.

“Then let’s sit down.” Jongin nodded. “You can start now.”

“I think.... I think I like Kyungsoo.” Joonmyun raise a brow.

“You think or you know?” Jongin blush as he nodded.

“I know but I couldn’t, I mean I still can’t really digest it and it makes angry.” Joonmyun smiled. “I am an for just realizing it and now I don’t know what to do! He probably hates me.” Joonmyun shook his head.

“Has he called you?” Jongin nodded, “Then he doesn’t hate you... Jongin I know what you are going through right now. All you have to know is that love is love....”

“No matter what” Joonmyun nodded with a smile. “But it’s too late”

“Why do you say that?” Joonmyun asked.

“He is going with Roy I think that he is ready to move on from his past relationship and me. He told me he liked him and I gave that away.”

“You can always wait for him to come back. Who knows maybe their trip doesn’t go well. I don’t know a lot of things can happen.” Jongin shook his head.

“This is what I deserve for being an . I know something now but I have someone with me and he has someone now. I won’t change that.” Joonmyun sigh.

“I am glad that you finally realize it but you will regret it later on.” Joonmyun said as he left to his room.

Jongin didn’t go to sleep that night. He had so many things on his mind, things that he wanted to change and do. Talking to Lyn was one of them. He wanted to breakup with her. Then Kyungsoo appeared on his mind and the nights and days he spent with the older one. He laughed about some of the things that Kyungsoo did and said. He wondered if he was too late already. Roy was right Jongin was at lost and Kyungsoo accepting going on that trip meant he chose Roy. That angered Jongin because he was there first but you all know that saying, ‘You don’t realize what you had until is lost’ that’s exactly what is going on with him.

The next day was the same and even worse because Kyungsoo was probably getting ready to go on his trip. Jongin decided to man up and talk to Lyn who went to Jongin’s house right away. She was more that excited to finally see her boyfriend. Jongin didn’t say much until she asked him to. He wasn’t sure of how to say everything. “Lyn I think we should breakup.” Lyn’s smile dropped. She deeply frowned at him and then asked why. Jongin didn’t know how to answer her.

“Is it because of Kyungsoo?!” She asked in pure anger. It seemed that her suspicions were true after all that her boyfriend was in love with another man.  “Answer me!”

“I...” Jongin couldn’t deny it not anymore. The thought of being with her and not loving her, that is just not his style at all. He nervously answered her; “yes” She began to laugh making him a little uncomfortable.

“Is he good?!” Jongin raise a brow, “Tell me! Did you have fun sleeping at his house and hanging out with him?”

“What are you talking about?” Jongin asked rather angry.

“I heard boys do it better tell me did you like it?!” By now Jongin was beyond angry but Lyn had the right to say and think the things she was saying even when none of that happen.

“Please just...” Lyn slapped him on his cheek. Jongin didn’t do anything he just kept quiet. Anger increase on him but he had to stop himself from getting angry because he is at fault for everything. For being an to Kyungsoo, Lyn and everyone else that he has met. A real man doesn’t hide his true feelings and plays with others. Jongin doesn't like how stubborn he is at times.

“You disgust me!” She said with tears running down her cheeks.

 

Hello my lovely readers I am back with another update yey aren’t I fast?? Nah I don’t have a life that’s all.

Anyways, Jongin finally realized his true feelings! But as usual (men) I hope you guys like this update! Don’t forget to comment I hope I can get more comments before part one ends, which let me tell you is about to end. For those of you that love this story please upvote! It will be a DREAM come true if this story were to get feature or something. I also don’t want it to just end here I want for more people to see this so... upvote!! *cutely winks*

As always my lovely readers LOVE Annie