A Night Of Surprises

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo went back home with a huge smile. Baekhyun wasn’t there but then again Kyungsoo knew that it would happen. Luhan wasn’t there either. They must be having the night of their lives with their boyfriends. “Haa!” Kyungsoo sigh as he dropped his tired body to his bed.

“Kyungsoo wake up” Baekhyun shook him but Kyungsoo wouldn’t wake up. The other one would have let him sleep for a few more hours if it wasn’t for Yixing that called him. “Kyungsoo wake up Yixing is coming and he needs to talk to us.”

“I’m up.” Kyungsoo growled with his head pressing against his pillow.

“You don’t look up.” Baekhyun said as a matter of fact. Kyungsoo got up from his bed with his hair messy and puffy eyes. “What’s up with your eyes? Don’t tell me! Were you crying last night?!” Baekhyun asked.

“No... I just had a very heavy dinner thanks to Yixing.” Baekhyun sigh in relief. “What is it? Why is Yixing asking to meet us up?”

“I don’t know... did something happen last night?” Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo.

“Oh, last night.” Kyungsoo remember everything and smile. “Yeah a lot happen... I think you are going to take a huge surprise.” Baekhyun frowned. “How was your date? I see that you just got home ha.” Kyungsoo . Baekhyun blush but smirk nonetheless.

“I don’t kiss and tell” Baekhyun said while walking towards his room leaving Kyungsoo wide eye and mouth hanging.

“Yaa sure don’t!” Kyungsoo follow his behind. “Tell me!”

Joonmyun and Taekyeong were the first ones to get up that morning. Taekyeong was surprise when Joonmyun told him everything, he was also happy. They made a delicious breakfast. The aroma somehow, managed reach Jongin’s nostrils waking him up in the process. He didn’t want to wake up but his now growling stomach prevent him from going back to sleep. “I’ll kill who ever made breakfast.” He grumble as he made his way downstairs. When he got there he saw his older brother and uncle sitting on the table eating. “You didn’t wait for me!” he shouted.

“We heard you so we decided to start.” Taekyeong said with a teasing smile. Jongin rolled his eyes while taking a seat. “Hey that’s mine!”

“Uncle I’m younger” Jongin said as he drank the stolen orange juice.

“So? I am older you should be taking care of me instead you brat!” Taekyeong said as he took his juice back slapping Jongin in the head. Joonmyun just laugh at his family.

“Jongin I would be going to the club tonight want to come?” Joonmyun ask. Jongin drank some of his juice as he nodded. Joonmyun smile brightly.

“See Joonmyun you should have talk to him a long time ago.”

“You knew uncle?” Jongin ask. Taekyeong nodded right away. “You guys are the worse!” Jongin pouted.

Jongin expected to spend his Friday night watching TV but he was surprisingly excited to go to the club. He even went over a few outfits and then wonder why the hell he even bother looking good. He was going to a gay club after all. “I saw some girls last time.” He said as he smirked. He could at least hit on one of them. A part of him also felt proud for looking so damn hot even to guys lust over him that increase his ego.

“Kyungsoo are you sure?” Luhan ask him. Kyungsoo nodded right away but he still felt unsure. “It’s so long are you sure?”

“Yes just do it already.” Kyungsoo groan in frustration.

“Wow, do what?” Baekhyun walk into Kyungsoo’s room wide eye.

“Aish you ert.” Luhan said. “He wants me to cut his hair and dye it red.”

“Daebak! Kyungie let me do it! I swear you won’t regret it.” Kyungsoo nodded. Luhan gladly pass him the scissors. If Kyungsoo hated the outcome he wouldn’t be the one at fault.

“You guys are crazy.” Luhan said while walking out of the room. “I’ll make some tea you guys want some?”

“Sure.” Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun said in unison.

“What made you do this sudden change?” Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo who scrunch his brows, looking for an answer. “You met someone?” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“You think I look like an ajusshi?” Baekhyun started laughing. “Yaa be careful!” Kyungsoo shouted.

“Who the hell call you an ajusshi?” Baekhyun ask. Kyungsoo didn’t respond he just stood quiet. “No you don’t look old. Actually you seem to be getting younger instead.”

“Jinjja?” Baekhyun nodded. “Well I saw this look on some model and decided to just go with it it!” Baekhyun laugh.

“It will look good”

“I hope so.”

“I’m the one doing it after all.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his cocky best friend.

Luhan’s eyes widen when he enter the room once again an hour later. Kyungsoo’s head was red well the hair. The color suited him very well thanks to his milky white skin. “Wow!” Luhan exclaimed while touching Kyungsoo’s head.

“That’s weird Luhan.” Kyungsoo said. Luhan pouted but as still very surprise. “You like it?” Kyungsoo ask a bit nervous.

“I just need to cut the hair like in the picture you show me and I’m done.” Baekhyun proudly said.

“I love it! I thought that it would be too overwhelming but it actually looks nice.” Luhan said making Kyungsoo smile brightly. “Not even a straight guy would be able to resist your hotness hyung.”

“Hyung?” Kyungsoo mouthed and then images of Jongin flooded his mind.

“Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun remove the scissors away from Kyungsoo’s head when he started shaking his head violently. Luhan’s eyes were wide open. If it wasn’t because Baekhyun move the scissors right away they would be inside Kyungsoo’s eyes or head. Kyungsoo just stood frozen for a couple of seconds.

“Sorry” he said.

“Now don’t move and you get out of the room” Baekhyun pointed towards Luhan.

“Wae?” Luhan pouted with his arms cross. “I’m still not done with him. Once I’m finish I call you in ok?” Luhan left the room still pouting. It only took Baekhyun ten minutes to cut the hair much to Luhan’s relief. Kyungsoo’s eyes grew larger if that is even possible. Baekhyun fake sobbing at his amazing job.

“Luhan!” Baekhyun shouted and in a couple of seconds Luhan enter the room with some strawberries on his hand. When he saw Kyungsoo he almost chocked on one of them.

“Oh, my god!!”  Kyungsoo smiled. “You look.... you look amazing oh, my god if I wasn’t dating Sehun I’ll totally hit on you.” Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo laugh.

“Jongin are you ready?” Joonmyun enter Jongin’s room, “Wow, you look nice.”

“What pfff no I just got whatever I saw on my closet” Jongin said as he tried to hide his reddening face.

“Riiightt... well I’ll be waiting downstairs.” Joonmyun said as he made his way to his car. Jongin look at him-self in the mirror one last time before going downstairs. Joonmyun was already inside the car waiting for his younger brother.

Jongin looked at his older brother and smile. The older one felt someone staring at him. When he looked through the Window, he saw his brother standing outside with a smile on his face. He smiled back at his younger brother while lowering the window down. "You ok?" He asked to which Jongin nodded.

 

The younger one made his way towards the passenger seat. The two of them had a long conversation since the drive would be long. An hour later the two of them made their way outside the car. Joonmyun sigh making Jongin look at him. "Are you nervous?" Joonmyun nodded. "Don't be I'm sure that everyone would like you." Jongin tried to comfort him.

"They will be taking a huge surprise." Jongin nodded at that. Indeed, everyone would be taking a huge surprise. Indeed, everyone would be surprised especially Chanyeol and Sehun. The two of them had known Joonmyun and never did they imagine that he would turn out to be gay, or at least that's what Jongin thinks.

 

The both of them made their way inside the club. Jongin look for someone in particular, Kyungsoo. He frowned when he didn't see the older one there. Instead he saw someone else with red short hair. He mentally punched him-self when he thought about the other one looking good. "You're scaring me Jongin! Why the hell would I find him attractive?!" He asked him-self while walking towards the bar.

"Jongin!" Chanyeol shouted. Despite the loud music, Jongin was able to hear him due to his deep voice. "Joonmyun hyung! What are you guys doing here?" Chanyeol ask in surprise. Sehun wonder the same.

"Guys... my brother here is dating Yixing." Jongin said.

"He is what?!" Tao and Minseok ask in unison. Kris, Tao, Luhan and Baekhyun almost chocked on their drinks.

"H-Hi guys my name is Joonmyun." Everyone look at him in disbelief.

"Your brother is gay?" Kris asked Jongin who nodded in response.

 

Yixing's eyes widen when he saw his boyfriend and Jongin with his friends. Everyone look at him and yelled in unison. "Yaaa why didn't you tell us?! You napun saram!"

"Joonmyun?" Yixing walk towards him wide eyed. Meanwhile, Jongin wonder where Kyungsoo was at.

"You won't say hi?" Jongin heard a familiar voice. When he turned around he saw Kyungsoo and his eyes widen.

"Hyung is that you?!" Kyungsoo nodded; suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed at the way the younger one eyed him. "You look... different. Hyung that hair suits you."

"You like it?" Kyungsoo ask rather nervous and curious. Jongin nodded his head with a smile.

"You look older though." Kyungsoo's smile soon dropped.

"Yaaaa!! Eiishhh!" Kyungsoo went back to serving drinks.

 

The rest of the guys bother Yixing and Joonmyun. They got to know a lot about them with just few couple of minutes. They found out when the two of them started dating and when they met. Chanyeol and Sehun smirk to each other making Joonmyun raise a brow. They soon shouted in unison, "We knew it!" As they high five each other, Joonmyun raise a brow at them.

"What?" Joonmyun ask them.

"That you were probably gay." Sehun said.

"How did Jongin take the news?" Kris asked.

"He is ok...." Joonmyun said while searching for his brother. When the older boys turn towards Jongin's direction, they saw how the younger one pouted as he tried to make Kyungsoo happy? Baekhyun walk towards them with his arms cross.

"What is going on?" He asked Jongin.

"Hyung, Kyungsoo is mad at me because I said he look older." Baekhyun's eyes widen.

"So it was you?!" Jongin his head to the side. Kyungsoo's eyes widen as well and pray that Baekhyun wouldn't say what he was thinking.

"I what?" Jongin innocently asked.

"He changed because someone called him ajusshi. This kid, and now you told him he looks older" Baekhyun said as he shook his head at the younger one. Kyungsoo wish to disappear but that was impossible. 

"Oh...." there was a huge pause. “Kyungsoo.... I think you look awesome." He said in all honesty. Kyungsoo madly blush. Baekhyun didn't fail to notice the way his friend blush. Jongin, on the other hand, didn't notice a thing. "You dance?"

"Me?" Jongin nodded. "No haha... no I don't dance" Kyungsoo said as he pass a girl a drink.

"Kyungsoo your shift is ending in a while.” Kyungsoo nodded. “Are you going back home?" Luhan ask him.

"Yeah....

"Why?" Jongin pouted.

"Well actually I've been feeling quite dizzy and sleepy... I guess I'm really tire lately." Jongin nodded.

"I thought you say that you were better." Baekhyun said as he frowned.

"Don't worry Baek I'm just tire that's all." Baekhyun shook his head. Jongin just listen to the conversation and began to worry for Kyungsoo.

"No you said that a week ago! We are going to the doctor tomorrow." Baekhyun said rather angry. Kyungsoo sigh. He ended up nodding though he wouldn't go because he hates doctors. Baekhyun on the other hand believe him and smile. Jongin just stare at Kyungsoo, he didn't believe him at all for as that is what he does when he wants his uncle and brother to leave him alone. He just agrees but never actually does it.

"I guess I'll see you some other day?" Jongin ask Kyungsoo. The other one stood quiet for a while before nodding. "Good!"

 

Kyungsoo was gone an hour later. Jongin didn't know what to do or who to hang out with. Everyone was with their boyfriends and what not. The fact that he was alone made him approachable to other guys. A lot of them tried to take him dancing but he would nicely reject them. The ones that wouldn't go were the harder ones, "You are climbing the wrong tree Hun!" Tao told the guy that kept on insisting Jongin to dance. About two hours later, Jongin began to feel extremely left out.

"Umm..."

"Yes Jongin" Baekhyun said. The younger one bite his bottom lip in search of his words. "Jongin?"

"Can I borrow your phone?..... Mine is completely dead and my brother forgot his at home." Lies, Jongin knows that his brother has his phone with him. Plus Jongin’s phone is charged. Baekhyun nodded while taking his phone out.

"Sure, here" he took the gladly took the phone. "I'll be working you can give it to me when you want to.... umm c-can how can I say this? Ummm don't go through my pictures" Baekhyun said as he scratch the back of his head, cheeks starting to heat up. Jongin's eyes widen big as a bunch of unwanted images of Baekhyun and Chanyeol invaded his mind. He wanted to give Baekhyun the phone back, but he had a mission, to get Kyungsoo's number.

 

Once Baekhyun was gone, he search through the contacts and spotted his target under the name of Kyungie. He found him-self liking the nickname for some reason. Hiding him-self from Baekhyun, he took his phone out and safe Kyungsoo's under that nickname of Kyungie. 

"Here thanks..."

"I don't have many games sorry." Baekhyun said with an embarrassed look. Jongin shook his head.

"It's ok hyung." Baekhyun nodded. "Joonmyun."

"Yes."

"It's quite late..."

"Sure we can go now." Jongin shook his head.

"You can stay hyung I'll just call a taxi." Joonmyun shook his head. "Hyung you never go home.... now I know why." Joonmyun blushed. "I'll just call a taxi and call yo..." he stood quiet. He turned around and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol starring. "Riighttt your phone." Joonmyun frown.

"Ehhh." Joonmyun ask.

"I'll just..... well I'll call a taxi"

"Here you can call it with my phone." Baekhyun offer his phone.

"Thanks."

"And your phone?" Joonmyun ask his younger brother. The other answered him rather nervous. "You could've used mine" Jongin face-palm.

"I thought you didn't have it with you" Baekhyun said.

"I do its right here, why?" Baekhyun look at Jongin.

"Oh, I thought I heard you say you forgot it home." Jongin said.

"No I don't remember saying that. Anyways, are you sure? I mean I could just talk to Xing...."

"Eeeeiisshh you stay I'll leave jeez!" Jongin lost his temper.

"Alright, alright but call me when you get home. " Jongin nodded.

He said goodbye to everyone Yixing was the last one. "Jongin thanks for accepting me..." Jongin nodded as he looked down. "And for understanding us and accepting all of us"

"No need to thank me.... you guys are awesome and," he put an arm on top Yixing's shoulder. "If my brother is happy then I am happy." Yixing smile widely. "I'll be seeing you guys later... you should go home sometime."

"What?"

"Yeah uncle Taekyeong would like to meet you." Yixing nodded. "Then I'll be leaving." And he left the club minutes later.

 

I just find Jongin so damn adorable but that is because that’s how I see him of course I can’t forget about his y side... let’s just not go there alright!! What about you?? I promise kaisoo will happen soon. I don’t want to give it so fast things like this take time. Not talking from experience just from what’ve seeing. I hope you guys like this update don’t forget to comment. Share Kyungsoo and Jongin your thoughts ara?

I’ll be updating soon my lovely readers!!! As always love Annie!