Realizations

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

 

“How was your date?” Joonmyun asked Jongin the moment the younger one enter the house. Joonmyun put his book to the side when his brother didn’t answer him. “So?”

“Don’t ask...” Jongin left to his room rather moody.

Jongin dropped his phone to the bed and deeply sigh. He didn’t like his date with Lyn at all, mainly because he was ignored the whole time. What angered him the most though was when one of Lyn’s friend made a disgust face to a couple of lesbians. Now lesbians are women but they are still dating their same . It is no different to Joonmyun and Yixing or the rest of Jongin’s friends. That angered him a lot. “How can someone date their same ?” she asked in a face of pure shock. Lyn nodded as if she had completely forgotten that Jongin was there with them. At the end she notice how Jongin glare at her friend and walk up to him hugging him. Jongin was still angry the two of them had a little talk. The only thing Lyn said was that her friends still didn’t know that Jongin’s brother is gay or his friends for the matter. That sort of angered him even more so he decided to end the day like that. He took everyone to Lyn’s house and then left without saying much.

Joonmyun wanted to talk to his brother about Sehun and Luhan though so he left to Jongin’s room. He saw the younger one on his bed. A pillow rested on Jongin’s face, “What do you want?” Jongin asked.

“Luhan and Sehun are here and they want to meet us up tomorrow. I offered our house since Baekhyun said that he wanted to go somewhere different.”

“Your house in Cheongju?” Joonmyun shook his head as he said no, “Here?”

“Yeah, Yixing says that the house is very dirty and that he wants to have everything clean and perfect.” Jongin nodded. He removed the pillow away from his face and saw his brother sitting on his chair.

“Ok... Lyn is coming tomorrow though...” There was a moment of silence, “I know that you don’t like her.... I wouldn’t either...”

“I don’t hate her though... everyone has their own opinions and thoughts. She just happens to be a reserve, old school person.” Jongin raised a brow. “Not open minded about this type of situations, old school.”

“Don’t you think that the guys would feel uncomfortable?” Joonmyun thought of Kyungsoo right away. He would choose Jongin’s side no matter what but he has become fond of Kyungsoo and everyone, hence he hates seeing them sad.

“They will be just fine. Maybe that way Lyn would open up.”

“I think you are right....”

“I’m just glad that you have someone to love...” Joonmyun ruffled Jongin’s hair.

“Love?” Jongin said.

“Yeah love.... you love her don’t you?” Joonmyun finally asked the question that irks him. He knows that it takes time to love someone but Lyn has been in love with Jongin for a while now and it is just weird that Jongin asked her all of the sudden.

“I think... I think it’s too early don’t you think?”

“Well.... maybe” Jongin frowned, “Well let’s sleep tomorrow we have to prepare everything. We will meet around five in the afternoon. Uncle Taekyeong is preparing some food. I told him about Kyungsoo and how good he cooks you shou...”

“I need to call Kyungsoo!” Jongin half shouted while grabbing his phone, completely preventing his brother from talking. “Kyungsoo have you taken your pills?”

“Relax mom I did” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“Good what are you doing?” Joonmyun decided to leave his brother alone.  

 

The following morning

Taekyeong and Joonmyun cleaned the house. Jongin was woken up by the loud music coming from downstairs. He growl in annoyance while putting a pillow on top of his face, but the noise didn’t seem to disappeared. “Jesus Christ!” he got up and walk towards his bathroom. When he got out he heard his uncle and brother laughing and the music loud. He went down the stairs like usual, in his black tight boxers. “Do you guys have to be so noisy?!”

“Well good morning Jongin.” There in front of him stood his aunty to be, Suhyun. His eyes widen as he cover his glorious exposed body.

“Aunty Suhyun....” she raise a brow. See Joonmyun and Jongin joke around with his uncle, often teasing him. They would often call Suhyun aunty that it became a normal thing to them, but here she was in front of him it just slips out of his lips.

“I like that aunty.” She said while looking at Taekyeong who blush a deep shade of red.

“You have no shame do you brother?” Joonmyun .

“I-I’ll be down in a minute” he quickly stormed out of the kitchen living everyone laughing behind.

“You can call me aunty too Joonmyun I really like that.” Suhyun smiled. Joonmyun blush as well and decided to leave the lovebirds behind.

“You really want them to?” Taekyeong asked.

“Yes I think is adorable and I really love them.” Taekyeong pouted, “But I love you more” she said while pecking him in the lips. Jongin walked in and almost gag.

“Ewww n-not in front of me please” he said while grabbing a plate and the cereal box. Both Taekyeong and Suhyun laughed.

 

The house was clean and ready. Jongin was exhausted it was his first time actually cleaning and it looks like it would be the last one as well. He groaned because he was too tired to go shower but he had to because everyone is coming that and he had to go pick up his girlfriend. “Jongin don’t take long because Lyn called”

“She what?!” Jongin got out of his bathroom to check his phone. He had four missed calls from her so she ended up calling his house.

“She called!” Joonmyun shouted from the stairs. Jongin left to his bathroom, once again, and shower. After twenty minutes he got out and changed into some skinnies and a grey V-neck shirt with some black converse.

“I’ll be back” Joonmyun nodded.

“Ok, don’t take long Baekhyun said that they are on their way and it take them around an hour and a half” Jongin nodded.

 

Kyungsoo was the last one to get out of his house. He had forgotten to take his pills but he wasn’t that tired or dizzy. He has been sleeping a lot and it has helped him a lot. Baekhyun is extremely happy for that. They pick Yixing up on their way since he didn’t want to drive back. He knows that Joonmyun might go with him at night so why bother. Joonmyun wants to stay with him but Yixing knows that it would be hassle for Joonmyun since he has to be in the company often. They are still trying to figure something out though. Luhan and Sehun were on their way to Jongin’s house as well. The two of them live together with no problem. Sehun decided to move to Cheongju even though his school is in Seoul. He is planning to change schools after all. Chanyeol and Sehun aren’t stupid and they know that some people in there are not gay friendly. There have been rumors as well saying that they won’t hire any homouals at all. To them it is absurd because come on it is the 21 century things are way different now a day.

“Kyungie you seemed to happy why?” Baekhyun asked him. Yixing and Chanyeol had notice it too.

“Just... I really missed Luhan and Sehun I want to see them already.” Everyone nodded.

“Kris and Tao are on their way as well you all know how they are... having last minute they are so .” Yixing said.

“Yeah they are that’s all they think about all the time!” Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo and Yixing stared at him. “What?”

“You too Baekhyun” Kyungsoo joked.

“N-no I don’t” Baekhyun blushed. “Channie look they are bothering me!” he pouted.

“Leave my baby alone” Yixing and Kyungsoo pouted, “But they are right you are very naughty baby” that made Baekhyun on fired. His face was red as a tomato making Kyungsoo and Yixing laugh their asses out.

Thirty minutes into the drive and Kyungsoo was fast asleep. The pills do knock him out whenever he takes them. Yixing smiled at his best friend while putting his jacket on top of Kyungsoo. “He is happy...” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah he is....” Yixing said. Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol’s focus was once again on the rode while Baekhyun rested on the passenger’s seat, but would talk to Chanyeol. Yixing would engage in the conversation until sleep took over him as well.

“Do you think that Jongin is part of his happiness?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol who sigh.

“I do think so... Jongin is a nice person and he would never hurt Kyungsoo, but I just think that he is being selfish in a way.” Baekhyun nodded, “I just hope that Kyungsoo knows his limits because Jongin has a girlfriend.”

“I know and I hope so too.”

 

Taekyeong and Suhyun would spend the afternoon with the guys since the two of them really wanted to meet everyone. Especially Kyungsoo, Suhyun has heard a lot about him from Taekyeong and Joonmyun and she is curious. “I made a pie I hope you and your friends like it.” Suhyun told Joonmyun.

“Oh, thank you...” Joonmyun said.

“No problem dear... Jongin is taking long.” Joonmyun nodded.

“Yeah, he told me that Lyn was with her friends and that he gave them a ride to their homes.” Suhyun frowned.

“Well he is kind.” Joonmyun nodded.

“I think she is taking advantage of him I don’t like that about her at all.” Joonmyun said.

“I don’t like that either.” Taekyeong said as he made his way towards his girlfriend. “She doesn’t like homouals as well right Joonmyun.”

“She doesn’t.” Joonmyun said as he nodded.

“Does she know about you and your friends?” Both Taekyeong and Joonmyun nodded. “Then why is she coming?”

“I myself don’t know” Joonmyun sigh.

After a couple of minutes later, Baekyeol, Yixing and Kyungsoo arrived follow by hunhan. Taoris was the last one to arrive. Everyone had stuff with them. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo took drinks while Taoris snacks. Hunhan they took presents and things from their trip. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Joonmyun introduced his uncle and aunty. Suhyun loved everyone. Taekyeong was surprised to see her chat and laugh with everyone. Baekhyun, Luhan, Yixing, Kyungsoo and Tao were the ones that she talked to the most. Chanyeol, Sehun and Kris talked about the trip and what they were doing. Yixing really like Joonmyun’s family and he was glad that they were so welcoming.

Jongin entered the house and saw everyone in there talking and having fun. Kyungsoo noticed him and walk up to him. “Jongin!” he hugged him. Lyn just look at the two of them in shock. Everyone did the same, especially when Jongin hug him back with a huge smile on his face.

“When did you arrive?” Jongin asked Kyungsoo.

“A couple of minutes a go...  umm hi Lyn.” Kyungsoo greeted her.

“Hi.” Lyn said.

“Lyn let me introduce you to my uncle...” Kyungsoo pouted without anyone seeing him. “Kyungie I’ll be back.” Upon hearing that, Kyungsoo smile deeply. Suhyun noticed everything and sigh.  “Uncle, Suhyun this is Lyn..... My girlfriend”

“Nice to meet you Lyn” Taekyeong greeted her.

“Nice to meet you too Lyn” Suhyun greeted her as well.

“The pleasure is mine Mrs. & Mr. Kim” Suhyun blush while Taekyeong look at her.

“T-they aren’t married Lyn” Jongin told her. Lyn felt like dying right there and then. Tao laughed a little making her tense a little. Kyungsoo felt badly for her it must be hard been in a place where you don’t seem to like it.

“Oh, I am sorry I didn’t know” she told Taekyeong and Suhyun who just shook their heads with a smile, “Why didn’t you tell me?” she whispered to Jongin on his ear.

“We never have time you are always with your friends.” He said while walking towards Joonmyun and Yixing.

“Wait for me!” she said while walking behind him.

Jongin wondered why Kyungsoo didn’t talk to him the rest of the day. Sehun and Luhan had already giving their gifts. The only ones that didn’t get one were Taekyeong, Suhyun and Lyn. Luhan felt bad but after being assure that it was ok by Suhyun his worry ease a little. “I’ll bring more drinks” Kyungsoo said. Suhyun follow after him to get her pie.

“You made that?” Kyungsoo asked her.

“Yes I did I hope you like it. Jongin told me in the morning that you are an excellent cook.” Kyungsoo blushed, “I hope I can try your food one day.”

“A-aniya I think Taekyeong hyung beat me on that one.” Suhyun chuckled.

“Well I want you to be the first one to try my pie then” she said while cutting it. “Here you go” she handed him a piece of it.

“This looks really good.” Kyungsoo said. He took a piece of it to his mouth and almost died right there and then. “Oh, my god!” Suhyun blushed.

“Do you like it?” Suhyun asked a bit worried.

“I loved it oh, my god we have to make one I-I ummm if sunbae (how you address someone older than you) wants to.” He blushed.

“Aigoo you can address me by noona (informal, a boy addressing an older girl) ok?” Kyungsoo nodded with a huge smile, “And of course we can always make one together you just give me a call.” She gave him her number.

“Really?” She nodded. “That’s awesome I really like cooking” he smiled deeply.

“Here you are” Taekyeong told Suhyun, “What are you guys doing?”

“I just gave him my number” Taekyeong pouted.

“Already?! You took months to give me your number.” Both Kyungsoo and Suhyun laughed. “Kyungsoo how was my food?”

“Very delicious I really like it.” Kyungsoo said.

“Jongin said that you cook really well something about wanting to cry with each bite he takes due to how good it is.” Kyungsoo blush a deep shade of red, almost looking maroon.

“He said that?” Kyungsoo asked, both Taekyeong and Suhyun nodded. “Oh... I can cook sometime for you two.”

“That would be great...”

“What are you guys doing?” Jongin walked inside the kitchen, “Kyungie are they bothering you?” Kyungsoo shook his head as he laugh.

“No, not at all” Kyungsoo said.

“Eish this kid always trying to make your uncle look bad” Taekyeong said as he ruffled Jongin’s hair making him pout.

“Yaa uncle I am not a kid anymore.”

“Jongin” The four of them turned around and saw Lyn. “You are taking too long.”

“He just got here” Taekyeong said. Kyungsoo play with his fingers avoiding eye contact with Lyn. Suhyun notice and that’s when she realize that Kyungsoo likes Jongin. If she already did then that only means that Lyn might have too.

“Kyungsoo, why don’t we take the cake and serve the others?” Suhyun said. Kyungsoo nodded while grabbing some disposable plates and forks, “Honey can you help me?” Taekyeong nodded while grabbing the pie.

“That’s Kyungsoo right?” Lyn asked and Jongin nodded. “He seems to really like you.”

“What?” Jongin asked.

“Nothing umm can we go somewhere else?”

“Like were?” Jongin asked.

“Your room?”

“S-sorry guys I just came to...” Kyungsoo walked in their conversation and wished he didn’t, but he didn’t heard when Lyn said that he liked Jongin. “I umm need the knife.” Jongin gave it to him. He was about to leave but he couldn’t let Jongin go upstairs with her. They can do whatever they want as long as he is not around. The green eye monster had taken over Kyungsoo and he regrets nothing.

“Shall we go?” Jongin didn’t want to but he nodded.

“Actually Suhyun wants for everyone to try her pie, I think that it would be impolite if you two just go. After all she put all of effort in it.” Lyn mentally curse at him.

“He is right you are going to like it.” Jongin said.

“Ok I guess you are right...” Both Kyungsoo and Jongin nodded. They started walking when Lyn look at Kyungsoo with a look oblivious to Jongin, “Wouldn’t want to make my aunty upset would I?” Kyungsoo just look at her without saying anything. Suhyun happen to hear everything but left before they could see her. She didn’t like Lyn one bit. For a couple of reasons number one being that she wanted to take Jongin away, secondly the way she looked at everyone with so much disgust. Suhyun saw how she made a face when Kris and Tao kissed. She didn’t like that. Everyone has their own likings and what not, but she should know how to hide them.

Jongin mentally thanked Kyungsoo because he didn’t want to spend time with her alone. He did and a lot but not after what happen on Kyungsoo‘s room the other day. He doesn’t desire her anymore not one bit.

“Wow this pie is so delicious!” Tao half shouted half moan.

“Yeah and you know who would love it?” Baekhyun asked his friends who nodded right away.

“Minseok!” They all shouted making Taekyeong and Suhyun laugh.

“He loves sweets well his favorite food is more food.” Luhan said with a cute eye smile.

“Well I would love to make some more for them. I want to meet them too Minseok and Jongdae I am right?” Everyone nodded. “Joonmyun talks about you all the time and Jongin here about Kyungsoo.” Jongin and Kyungsoo blush while Lyn look at Kyungsoo with so much hatred.

“Unnie your cake is so delicious.”

“Thank you dear oh and it’s Suhyun I am not your unnie.” Jongin almost chocked on his coke. Jongin and Joonmyun, needless to say Taekyeong as well know how she is and they know that when Suhyun doesn’t like someone she doesn’t hide it.

“U-umm yeah sorry” Lyn tried to hide her embarrassment. Suhyun then winked at Kyungsoo making him smile a little.

“Kyungsoo guess what?” Sehun said.

“Umm I don’t know tell me.” Kyungsoo cutely said.

“One of my friends saw a picture of you. He umm he liked you he thinks you are squishy?” Kyungsoo pouted.

“I am not squishy” He said.

“Yes you are!” Baekyeol, Hunhan, Sulay and Taoris said in unison. Kyungsoo looked at Taekyeong and Suhyun who just smile at him and then at Jongin.

“You kind of are Kyungie” Jongin said making him pout deeper.

“Anyway, he said that he wants to talk to you would you like to go on a date with him?” Everyone place close attention except for Lyn who couldn’t even believe that another guy in this world is gay. Suhyun notice how Jongin reacted and so did Lyn who didn’t like it at all.

“I don’t know...” Kyungsoo said.

“I think you should” Suhyun said.

“But sunbae...”

“Aniya its noona remember?” Kyungsoo nodded. Everyone wonder why she didn’t reacted with him the way she did with Lyn.  “I think that you should.”

“Why?” Jongin asked rather annoyed.

“Oppa!” Lyn pulled him. “I think you should Kyungsoo” Lyn told him. Kyungsoo just looked at Jongin and then at his lap.

“Umm sure I-I can meet him” Kyungsoo finally said. Jongin just stood up and took Lyn with him.

“I’m leaving have a nice night” Jongin said while grabbing his keys. The two of them left the house Lyn didn’t even bother saying her goodbyes she wanted to get the hell out of there already. Kyungsoo pouted but stop when Luhan patted him.

“Are you ok?” Kyungsoo nodded. Luhan hugged his dear friend tightly as he had not seeing him for ages. “I missed you so much and I was so worried.”

“Awww Lu that means that you didn’t get to enjoy your trip” Kyungsoo said, feeling bad for running his friend trip.

“I did dummy but I still worry over you. Are you feeling better?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Yeah I’ve been sleeping like a baby and Jongin helps me with my pills. If it wasn’t for him I would forget” He said with a smile. Luhan nodded proudly at his best friend.

Suhyun was cleaning everything and Kyungsoo decided to help her out since Taekyeong was telling a story to everyone. He grabbed the empty bottles of coke and soju and left to the kitchen. “Oh, did Taekyeong’s story bore you?” She joked. Kyungsoo shook his head while laughing.

“No it is actually very interesting” Suhyun nodded, “Noona why do you want me to go on a date?”

“You are the only one without a boyfriend and I just think that you deserve someone....” Kyungsoo nodded, “Actually I just wanted to see how Jongin would react.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“Jongin why?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I can see when someone likes someone” Kyungsoo blushed, “I know you like him as far as Jongin hmmm I don’t know but we will find out. I seriously don’t like Lyn at all! I don’t know how someone can be so rude and ugly.”

“You don’t like her?”

“No I don’t. I don’t like people that judge others and treats them less” Kyungsoo felt the same way about Lyn. “So you go on your date you deserve to be love back” she patted him on his back.

“Thank you” Kyungsoo hugged her. He felt that he had someone he could talk to of course not about everything but she knew, not that the others don’t, it’s just different with her.

Isn’t Suhyun such a love?? I so got the name from Lee hi’s subunit kkk!! I am in love with I’m different my love for Lee hi just went up the roof. She has such an amazing voice! Enough about Lee kkk someone is jealous 

 Uggg I don’t like Lyn at all! I actually have an aunt that is like Suhyun so she totally reminds me of her.  I hope all of you like this update. As always my lovely readers don’t forget to comment!!! Love Annie