It was you all along

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Jongin kept on looking at the floor while Lyn stare down at him. His had a lump on his throat that he couldn’t gulp down. He tried to look at her but the embarrassment didn’t allow him to. He isn’t ashamed of liking another man, but for playing with everyone’s feelings. He didn’t just play with her but everyone’s especially Kyungsoo’s. The older expressed his feelings from a long time and here Jongin was, taking them for granted. “You won’t say anything?!” Lyn asked in anger.

“I’m sorry...” that’s all Jongin could said.

“You should...” Jongin finally look up at her and swear he could see the devil, “You will be sorry!” She said as she grabbed her purse and left the house. Jongin look at her retrieving body with a frown. He didn’t know what to make up of that but he didn’t dwell on it that much as Joonmyun came down his room with a worry face.

“What happen?” he asked. He had heard everything from beginning to end. Jongin deeply sigh as he shook his head. The guilt he was feeling was too much to handle. He just wanted to apologize one more time but Lyn wouldn’t hear him. “Are you ok?”

“That’s such a rhetorical question...” Joonmyun apologized. “I hope that she is ok...” Jongin said as he look at his phone that had a picture of him and Lyn. He doesn’t hate her in fact he did like her at some point. Then again, all the people that know Jongin would say that he just wanted her for a one night stand, but that wasn’t true. He knew that she liked him from a long time ago, he could’ve taken advantage but he didn’t.

“I have to go to work... would you be ok?” Jongin nodded. “Yixing called me... he wanted me to go say bye to Kyungsoo but I have to be at the company....”

“Bye?” Joonmyun nodded.

“Yes... he is leaving today at five in about two hours.”

“Two hours?!” Jongin asked. He didn’t want the older one leaving somewhere else. God only knows what could happen on that trip. Joonmyun said something but the total opposite might happen. Kyungsoo might fall in love with Roy and when they come back they would tell everyone the news that they are now dating and love each other. Jongin didn’t like that idea at all. It makes him angry because he would still be the same if it wasn’t for Kyungsoo and he can’t let go of the man that changed him. He realized that what he had said earlier about letting Kyungsoo go was a complete bull, and that he needed to keep him.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol help Kyungsoo with some last minute packing. Baekhyun could tell that Kyungsoo wasn’t that excited. Chanyeol was the only that agree more or less with Kyungsoo. He knows that Kyungsoo doesn’t like Roy and that maybe this trip is so sudden. It might not work out the way they want it to. “You have two hours Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun said in excitement. Kyungsoo nodded with a small smile as he looked at his phone. He wanted to know what had happen to Jongin but the other never contacted him.

“You guys are right.” He said making Chanyeol and Baekhyun look up at him. “I shouldn’t be thinking of Jongin!” Baekhyun nodded but Chanyeol didn’t. “I mean he doesn’t care! He gives me false hope and then disappears.... I don’t know why I am wasting my time with him.” he deeply sigh because even though he meant what he said his heart didn’t approve of it.

“That’s what I’ve been trying to say Kyungie”

“Don’t call me Kyungie!” Kyungsoo pouted, “Just called me Soo or Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun nodded.

“Kyungsoo... I think...” Baekhyun cut his giant boyfriend off.

“Babe I know Jongin is your best friend but Kyungsoo is my best friend and your friend is just hurting him.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nod at that. As much as he hates to admit it, Jongin is an .

“I hope you have fun Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo nodded with a smile as he close his last suitcase.

 

Yixing was cleaning his house when his phone started ringing. He wanted for Joonmyun to go to the airport with him but the Joonmyun couldn’t. “Hello” he answered with a huge smile.

“We can’t let Kyungsoo go.” Joonmyun said.

“Why?” Yixing asked.

“Jongin likes him... he already confessed and broke up with Lyn even she knows. The two of them had a fight a couple of minutes ago.” He heard Yixing gasping trough the other side of the line.

“Oh, my god what happen?” Yixing asked as he sat down.

“Nothing much but Jongin is at lost he doesn’t want to talk to Kyungsoo because he thinks it’s too late.”  Yixing sigh.

“Maybe it is Myunnie...”

“Why do you say so?” Joonmyun asked.

“Kyungsoo accepted going on that trip maybe he is tired of waiting for Jongin.” Joonmyun was the one to sigh now. 

 

Jongin starred at his phone for a couple of minutes. “I’m too late.” He remembered his words but after all while he began to find those words absurd. He got up from his bed and left running towards his car. Joonmyun didn’t even get to ask where he was going.

“Jongin!” he shouted but the younger one was out and gone.

“If I am gay I would only be gay for Kyungsoo!” he said as he drove.

Kyungsoo looked through his window and sigh. The day wasn’t a good one whatsoever it was cloudy and partly dark. He was afraid of flying in that type of weather but he was happy that he could go somewhere else. Baekhyun prepared some snacks for the three of them as they waited for Roy to pick Kyungsoo up.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun talked about them having the house to themselves making Kyungsoo pout. “You guys want me out so badly now I know why.” He said. The others shook their heads as they continue to joke.

“We are joking Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol patted him. Kyungsoo smile as he rolled his eyes at the giant.

“No but seriously no going into my room you animals!” Kyungsoo warned them with a finger pointing at the two of them.

“No we won’t Kyu... I mean Soo” Baekhyun said. “You better bring a lot of presents and snacks” Kyungsoo nodded.

Kyungsoo’s stomach began to tighten as he began to feel nervous for a couple of things. He was exited to go on a trip, he was also curious as to see what faith had for him and Roy and last but not least, he would be able to get rid of his feelings towards Jongin or at least that’s what he is planning to do. “You still have those?” Kyungsoo laughed as he grabbed a fortune cookie. Baekhyun nodded as he laughed.

“Yeah well you know how I am.” Kyungsoo nodded as he look at the fortune cookie on his hand.

“I don’t know why he likes these things so much.” Chanyeol said making Baekhyun blush. Kyungsoo nodded as he opened his cookie. He took a piece of it and started eating it as he took the little paper out. “What does it says?” Chanyeol asked.

“What you want the most is about to knock on your door.” Kyungsoo said. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun raised a teasing brow.

“Roy!” The two of them said making Kyungsoo blush.

“What I want is to forget about Jongin.” Kyungsoo thought to himself and then a small smile appeared on his lips, “Maybe I will.” He said this time rather sadly.

The three of them ate the rest of the snacks. Chanyeol helped Kyungsoo gathered all of the things on the living room. Kyungsoo has only two suitcases because they are only staying for a week in japan. “Twenty more minutes Soo...” Baekhyun said.

“I know” Kyungsoo nervously said. Roy had texted Chanyeol telling him that he was on his way to get Kyungsoo, which made Kyungsoo very nervous. Baekhyun had to tell him to calm down for Roy not to notice it but even Chanyeol felt bad.

Kyungsoo’s attention turned towards the door where someone began to knock on the door rather impatiently. “That was fast.” Chanyeol said.

“What you want the most is about to knock at your door.” Baekhyun teased Kyungsoo.

“Shut up!” Kyungsoo said as he opened the door. “Jongin?” His eyes widen.

“Jongin?” Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked as they look at each other, in unison.

“What are you...” Jongin took Kyungsoo by his hand and dragged him towards his car, “What are you doing? Let me go!” Kyungsoo shouted. Chanyeol and Baekhyun run outside and saw Jongin putting Kyungsoo inside of his car.

“Hey! He can’t leave!” Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol run towards the car but Jongin was faster and took off. Chanyeol tried to regain his breath as he watch Jongin’s car disappearing at the corner of the street. Baekhyun called Joonmyun right away while Chanyeol called Roy.

“What are you doing?!” Kyungsoo asked Jongin.

“Taking you” Jongin said which made Kyungsoo angry.

“Take me back home! Roy is going to pick me up in a couple of minutes and I need to get ready!” Kyungsoo half shouted. The younger didn’t say anything he just continued to drive. “Jongin!”

“Just be quiet please!” Jongin said. He didn’t know what had taken over him. He was just happy that he was on time. He realized that Roy was probably on his way to get Kyungsoo so he decided to kidnap the older one.  He was also rather shy he didn’t know how to confess to Kyungsoo at all.

 

“Where did they go?” Yixing asked. Chanyeol and Baekhyun shook their heads since they didn’t know where Jongin had taken Kyungsoo. Roy tried calling Kyungsoo but when Jongin found out he removed the phone away from Kyungsoo and put it away. Kyungsoo yelled at him but after a while he remained quiet.

“He isn’t picking up” Roy said in anger. Chanyeol tried to calm him down but Roy didn’t like what had happen one bit. He couldn’t miss the flight either because he needed to be at his mom house by night. “You guys don’t get it I have to be home by tonight... I can’t wait for him.” he said. Baekhyun felt extremely angry. You could say that he was the only one, apart from Roy, to be extremely angry and frustrated. So Roy left not without leaving Kyungsoo a long message explaining why he couldn’t wait for him. By now Taoris, Xiuchen and Hunhan were gathered around Baekhyun’s and Kyungsoo’s house waiting to hear something from Jongin or Kyungsoo.

 

“Mind telling me were the hell we are going?” Kyungsoo asked the younger one who kept on driving to god knows were. “Can I have my phone?” again silence. “Jongin!” they stopped at a park far away from Kyungsoo’s house. Jongin didn’t know where they were. Kyungsoo had only been to that park once when he was a little boy and then it hit him they were close to his dad’s house.  Jongin parked the car and got out of it. Kyungsoo did the same with his arms crossed. “What are we doing here?” Jongin shrugged his shoulders.

“Are you hungry?” Jongin asked him. Kyungsoo didn’t get to answer back. Jongin took him by his arm and pulled him towards a hot-dog stand. Kyungsoo pouted as he waited for the younger one to finish ordering. Once they had the food with them, Kyungsoo pulled Jongin towards the swings.

“Why are we here?” Kyungsoo asked him. Jongin remained silent making Kyungsoo stand up in anger.

“I couldn’t let you go” Jongin said. Kyungsoo stopped his tracks and turned to look at the younger one.

“Why” Kyungsoo asked.

“Because!” Jongin shouted. He stood up and walk towards the car again. Kyungsoo followed behind and did the same. “Get inside” Jongin ordered. Kyungsoo took a sit once again on the passenger seat. “I can’t let go of what’s mine...” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“What’s your?” he asked. Jongin’s cheeks began to heat up.

“Yes mine!” Jongin said. He tried to hide his reddening face but failed. “You were going to go on a trip with Roy and then forget about me and I don’t want that because....” Kyungsoo’s heart began to beat like the speed of light. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Did Jongin just say mine? Kyungsoo thought to himself over and over again.  “Because you are mine” Jongin finally look up at him. Kyungsoo’s eyes were wide open making him look cuter.

“Don’t play with me!” Kyungsoo hit him on his chest a couple of times. “Stop playing with me!” He tried to not cry but Jongin was making it harder for him. He really wished to forget about the younger but he couldn’t.

“Kyungie stop... stop it!” Jongin hold the older still. He could see tears running down Kyungsoo’s eyes and it pained him. He then realized how much he had hurt him. “I am not playing around...” Kyungsoo stopped struggling, “I don’t know what you did but.... I like you” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. He turned around but Jongin made him look up at him again. “I am being honest here...” Kyungsoo blushed.

“Then you don’t mind if I do this?” Jongin raise a brow but didn’t even get the chance to ask what because Kyungsoo’s lips were on his. Jongin laugh in between the kiss.  Kyungsoo thought that the younger one was going to stop him but that never happen, instead Jongin deepen the kiss making Kyungsoo felt like flying. “You aren’t joking around?” Kyungsoo asked once they stop kissing. Jongin place another kiss on Kyungsoo’s plump-heart shape lips as he shook his head. Kyungsoo blush once again at the gesture and smile widely.

“Roy is out of the picture...” Kyungsoo frowned. “You are mine and only mine” Jongin said. Kyungsoo felt suffocated by the way Jongin look at him, so sincere and with so much love.

“I never had to choose you just made it harder on me...” Kyungsoo breathed out. He still couldn’t believe that Jongin liked him back and that he had just kissed him. With reddening cheeks, he look up at Jongin and say, “I am y-yours” Jongin smiled widely. The two of them look through the window and saw the sun setting. Jongin hold Kyungsoo’s hand and the older one accepted it with a huge smile.

 

My lovely readers this is the end of part one! I hope you guys like it. Kaisoo finally happen!! Aren’t you all happy?? I hope it wasn’t disappointing though *Pouts*

There is still more (obviously) and I promise that the second part is going to be extremely spicy and there would be a lot of naughty moments. (Blame my erted mind) I am still debating whether to post the second part on another hmm I don’t know what they are call... page?? Or post it here? I have different pictures for each part (I’ll like to called them seasons. Like season 1, season 2 and so on)  and I also want to put a different layout just like in anime were the intro is one song and then half of the anime there is another one something like that #^.^#

I hope you guys enjoy this part as much as I did. It was a fun beginning and I still need more of Kaisoo so yeah... Don’t forget to comment and upvote for as this is the end and I want lots and lots and lots and lots of comments!! And if possible lots of votes too ^.^’ 

My lovely silent readers is time for you all to participate :P