A date and a green eyed monster

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Kyungsoo was glad that he was finally going to work. He really enjoyed his week off but he was starting to miss actually doing things. He also was feeling a lot better hence he was getting bored. Sehun and Luhan set him up on a date with Roy. Kyungsoo was nervous because it’s been in a while since he dated. That and he really like Jongin but the other didn’t at least that’s what Kyungsoo tried to believe. Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao were going to help him get ready for his date. He didn’t want them to but the others seemed to be more excited than he was. “Come on Kyungie I actually know him and he is nice.” Luhan said.

“Really?” Luhan nodded.

“You think that I would let you go on a date with a bad person?” Kyungsoo shook his head. “Right so let’s get you change and ready.” Luhan winked at him. Baekhyun grabbed his things and a couple of outfits.

“I think that we should dye your hair.” Baekhyun suggested, Luhan look at Kyungsoo and nodded.

“The red is all faded I think we should.” After much thinking Kyungsoo nodded. Luhan took out a dark brown, almost black hair dye. This time he was confident so he decided to do Kyungsoo’s hair. Baekhyun was happy that Kyungsoo’s hair was already long.

After twenty minutes Kyungsoo’s hair was finally brown almost black. He really liked it not that he didn’t like his red hair. In fact he loved it, but now he felt more himself and natural. He also looked paler but Baekhyun took care of that, which it freaked Kyungsoo out at first when he looked at himself in the mirror.  

“Don’t you think you went over aboard with the makeup?” he asked Baekhyun who shook his head.

“No way Kyungie you look amazing.” Luhan said in awe. “Good job Baekhyun I think I would let you work on me now.”

“Not even a straight guy would be able to resist me?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yaaa stop thinking about Jongin ok!” Baekhyun slap him on the head making him pout.

 

Joonmyun call Yixing to ask if they were going to meet at the club. Minseok and Jongdae were on their way back home and they wanted to meet at the club that night, so they were all going. Kris and Tao agree since they missed the two of them a lot. Sehun and Chanyeol were taking care of business in school with Jongin. Chanyeol felt that the three of them had not spent time together in a long time, and because of that Sehun suggested to go eat after their work. Lyn didn’t even look at Chanyeol and Sehun like she used to and whenever they were with Jongin she would leave. The rumors about their school discriminating against homouality were apparently true. Chanyeol was afraid that Lyn would say something about him and Sehun.

“I guess we have to move districts.” Sehun sigh. They decided to go a café near the school.

“You guys don’t have to worry no one knows except me and Lyn.” Jongin said.

“She won’t say anything would she?” Chanyeol asked. Jongin didn’t know how to answer because he wasn’t sure. He hopes so but he wasn’t sure.

“I’ll talk to her don’t worry.”

Meanwhile back at school, Lyn talk to her friend and co-worker about how annoyed she is. She expressed her hatred towards Chanyeol and Sehun making her friend raise a brow. “Since when do you hate the flower boys from school?” Liza, her friend asked.

“Since they turn out to be gay!” Lyn shouted in anger. Liza’s eyes widen. She couldn’t believe it and began to laugh.

“Yeah right stop saying stupid things” she slightly push Lyn but the face that Lyn had stop Liza from laughing, “you are been serious?!”

“Yes! They are and very much gay ugg you should see them it’s so weird I can’t stand being with them. Joonmyun, Jongin’s older brother is gay. Apparently Jongin didn’t know anything either he just found out a couple of months ago. Can you believe that?! I mean Jongin is so hot and don’t get me wrong all of them are hot which is why I am like this!”

“Have you heard of the rumors about the school not hiring homouals?” Lyn shook her head. “Well it looks like the rumors are true. There was this guy trying to apply for a teaching position here but after finding out that he was gay he was denied the spot.”

“Really?” Liza nodded. “I didn’t know”

“They are pretty cool guys though just be careful of who you tell” Lyn nodded.

 

“Hurry up Kyungsoo he is coming out of his car!” Luhan shouted as they look out the window. Kyungsoo came out of his room leaving Baekhyun and Luhan speechless. “Oh, my god!”

“I look bad don’t I? I told you Baekhyun the makeup is too much” both Baekhyun and Luhan shook their heads.

“No you look amazing!” Luhan said. They heard the door bell and Kyungsoo felt like hiding. He didn’t and at the same time he did wanted to go on that date. It was already 8pm and he needed to be at work at 10pm. Sehun talk to Roy about taking him to work at that time and to stay there. He assured him that it would be fun so Roy agreed. “We will just seat here” Kyungsoo open the door and was greeted by a very good looking man in front of him. He lost his voice for a couple of seconds even Baekhyun felt like the worst boyfriend ever for having such thoughts about Roy. Luhan slightly slap him while he laughed.

“Hi umm come on in” Kyungsoo move to the side so Roy could come inside.

“Wow you look better in person” Roy told Kyungsoo making him blush.

“Thank you....  you are quiet handsome yourself.” Roy chuckled.

“Hi Luhan” Roy greeted him.

“Hey what’s up?”

“Let me introduce you” Kyungsoo said. “Well you already know him, Luhan” Roy nodded, “This is Baekhyun”

“Oh, Chanyeol’s boyfriend right?”

“How do you know?” Baekhyun asked.

“I use to work at the same school were Sehun and Chanyeol work at for about a year. I changed though because I bought a house here so there wasn’t a reason for me to stay there anymore.” Roy said.

“So you know Jongin as well?” Kyungsoo asked. Luhan and Baekhyun mentally face palmed. Why would Kyungsoo even think about Jongin when this hot guy is in front of him? Kyungsoo is something else seriously.

“Just a little not that much he was always out hanging out with girls so he didn’t spend much time with the guys and me.” Kyungsoo pouted. “Shall we go?” he asked Kyungsoo who nodded back.

“Y-yeah” Kyungsoo said rather nervous. Roy chuckle once again while taking him by his hand, Kyungsoo flinch but accepted the small gesture. Baekhyun and Luhan squeal in excitement and once the Roy and Kyungsoo were out, they high five each other.

Kyungsoo didn’t wish to go to a fancy place for two reasons. First one he doesn’t want to make Roy spend a lot on him if at the end they won’t stay together and secondly he really hates when guys try to show up what they have. It only reminds him of Sam. Yet Roy took him to a very expensive restaurant. “I hope is not too much” Roy blushed.

“It’s ok don’t worry I like it here” Kyungsoo said even though he felt the opposite. He did like the restaurant though. That’s where he likes to go with Baekhyun, Luhan and Yixing when they get paid.

They enter the place and were greeted by different aromas. Kyungsoo’s hunger all of the sudden woke up making him blush a little. Roy had a table reserve for the two of them. They order their food while they got to know each other better. Kyungsoo really like how Roy talk, smell and behave. He was really enjoying his date so far. Their little talk was interrupted by Kyungsoo’s phone. “Go ahead you can answer it” Roy said with a smile. Kyungsoo shook his head but then he saw that it was a text from Jongin. He opened the text and smile. It said to not forget to take his night vitamins but not the pill since those would knocked him down. “What’s so funny?” Roy asked.

“Nothing just a text from Jongin he reminds me to take my vitamins....”

“Sehun told me that you can’t sleep” Kyungsoo slowly nodded.

“Yeah but I am getting better don’t worry” Kyungsoo said.

“That’s good I wouldn’t want something happening to you” Roy said making Kyungsoo blush.

It was time for them to head to the club. Kyungsoo was already almost two hours late but he knows that no one would say anything.


“Jongin stop looking for Kyungsoo he would be here soon” Joonmyun said but the other one was angry. No one told him that Kyungsoo was on a date. He wanted to see the guy and everything. Tao and Luhan eyed him and the two of them began to talk.

“I told you he is totally gaga over Kyungsoo look at him!” Tao told Luhan who just kept on looking at the younger one who kept on staring at the main doors.

“I don’t know...” Luhan said.

“I am starting to think so too.” Baekhyun said as he cleaned some cups.

“Why are you guys looking at Jongin like that?” Sehun asked.

“He is so gay look at him” Tao said. Sehun look at Jongin and raise a brow.

“Why do you say that?” Sehun asked him.

“He has been acting all moody and jealous don’t you think is weird?” After much thinking Sehun nodded.

“We all think so except for Yixing and Jongdae” Minseok said.

“We just think that he takes extra care because of what happen to Kyungsoo.” Jongdae said.

“Shouldn’t he be here already?!” Jongin asked them as he made his way towards them, everyone look at Yixing and Jongdae with raise brows. Yixing nodded.

“They are probably on their way back. They are on a date after all.” Yixing saw how Jongin’s eye twitched.

“Date” Jongin murmur to him-self in anger.

 

Kyungsoo and Roy arrive at the club minutes later. Kyungsoo found out that Roy had never been into the club in his life. He reassured him that he would have a good time since the club is awesome or maybe he is just showing off his job. Either way the club is everything but boring. “I had fun thank you” Kyungsoo said.

“Enough to go out on a second date with me again?” Roy asked, Kyungsoo slowly nodded making Roy smile brightly. “Let’s go in” Roy said as he put an arm around him. Kyungsoo tense up at the skin contact. Roy noticed it and removed his arm away from him. Kyungsoo felt bad but he didn’t want to be touch by anyone it reminded him of that night. Speaking of which, he has gone only four times to therapy two hours a day and he sort of dislikes it. He mainly hates the lisp on his doctor and the way she makes him feel like a dumb person. Yet he has been able to open up and a lot. He even went into telling her that the only person he feels comfortable with is Jongin. By that he means touching wise. She knows what happen on the restroom and on his room, but can’t really help him there because she doesn’t know Jongin.

Jongin’s eyes widen when he saw Kyungsoo walking through the main doors with Roy extremely close to him. Everyone noticed it too but instead of getting angry they cheer them up. Joonmyun walk up to his younger brother who had his eyes glue on Kyungsoo, “Are you ok?” Jongin nodded as he gulped his entire drink. “Easy this is not water!” Joonmyun remove the drink away.

“Hey guys” Kyungsoo greeted them. Tao and Minseok as usual began to tease Roy and Kyungsoo.

“Roy? I think I know him.” Jongin said. Sehun walked up to them and nodded making Jongin glare at him.

“He used to work with us about two years ago.”

“Why did you set them up?!” Jongin asked rather annoyed.

“Why shouldn’t he Jongin?” Joonmyun said, “Kyungsoo is allowed to date whoever he wants. You are just his friend.” Jongin remind quiet and as much as he hates to admit, he is nothing but a friend. Then he remembered the last two intimate encounters with Kyungsoo and his blood boil in anger but he decided to just keep quiet. He left Sehun and his brother behind asking Baekhyun to give him another whisky.

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo hugged him. Jongin hug him back this time tighter than usual making Kyungsoo a bit nervous. To say the least Kyungsoo really like that hug. Then he notice Baekhyun looking at him like ‘are-you-serious’ making him snap out of his little glorious moment. Roy just stood behind Kyungsoo awkwardly waiting for Kyungsoo to stop hugging Jongin. “Umm this is Roy, Roy this Jongin.”

“Hey nice to see you again” Roy greeted Jongin who just nodded without saying much.

“I have to go back there would you be ok here?” Kyungsoo asked Roy who nodded.

“Yeah don’t worry I know Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun I’ll be fine. I’ll be close to you though” Jongin almost chock on his whisky. Kyungsoo and Roy look at him and ask if he was ok.

“Yeah” Jongin said. Kyungsoo nodded while giving him a napkin and walking to the back of the counter to work.

Jongin didn’t move either he stood sitting on his usual spot with Kyungsoo. Roy only move when Sehun and Chanyeol talk to him. Jongin didn’t say much and Kyungsoo didn’t like how the younger was drinking. He even try to deny giving drinks but if someone finds out they would get after him because that only means losing money. Roy once again talked to Kyungsoo. Jongin notice how Kyungsoo blush here and there and his anger just increase. Roy wasn’t stupid; he knows that Jongin is acting like that because he was jealous. Jongin won’t admit it but he is and a lot. Even Jongdae and Yixing notice it making them question their little theory as to why Jongin likes to take care of their best friend.

The frustration of not being able to say something or take Kyungsoo away was too much for Jongin. Joonmyun once again tried to make his younger brother stop drinking but to no avail. The music was so damn loud and Jongin way too drunk. As usual it was time for the king to entertain his peasants. He got on stage and began to dance. After five minutes Yixing stop and drank some water. They were all surprised when they saw Jongin walking up the stage. Everyone began to shout “Kai” and cheer for him. Kyungsoo’s eyes widen when the younger one began to smirk and pretend to take his shirt off making the crowd roar in excitement. He in a way hated all eyes on what he wished it was his. Joonmyun rush towards the stage to get his brother down but the music started and the lights dimmed. Only a few white lights hit Jongin’s body. The younger one began to dance along the music as usual looking hot as hell. Yixing joined right away, request of Joonmyun. The two of them dance but this time Jongin was extremely y. Not even the rest of the guys could take their eyes off of him. Kyungsoo was in dangerous situation because Roy was just in front of him. If Roy were to turn around he would see his date literally drooling over Jongin. Sehun warned him though so Roy knows how Kyungsoo feels about Jongin. That won’t stop Roy though he has more advantage were as Jongin is ‘not’ even gay and has a girlfriend. Roy is single and declare gay pretty much since he was born.

Henry walked up to Kyungsoo making him come back to his senses. He asked for a drink while laughing at Kyungsoo. That’s when Roy turned around. “Drooling much?” Henry joked. Kyungsoo nervously laugh while preparing Henry his drink. “Hi I haven’t seen you here much, what’s your name?” Henry asked Roy.

“Yeah it’s my first time coming here my name is Roy Park.” Roy said.

“Nice to meet you Roy my name is Henry Lau.” Roy nodded.

“Nice to meet you too” he said.

“Thanks Kyungie” Kyungsoo nodded with a smile.

“Do you know him?” Roy asked Kyungsoo who nodded.

“Yeah he is friends with Tao, Kris, Luhan and Yixing. They introduce us a couple of years ago when they came from china”

“They” Roy asked.

“Yeah him and his older sister Victoria, they come here often. Victoria brings her husband with her and they take care of little Henry” Kyungsoo said.

“Little?”

“Victoria babies him a lot even though he is 25 years old” Kyungsoo said as he laughed. The crowd became more enthusiastic making Kyungsoo and Roy look up at the stage again where Jongin made his finale ripping his shirt open.

“Holy Jesus!” Tao and Luhan shouted as they began to clap. Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol smirk at the younger one. Baekhyun then turned to look at Kyungsoo who stare at Jongin in awe. If looks could get people then Jongin would be completely thanks to Kyungsoo.

The younger one came down the stage with a huge smirk on his face. He was sweaty but no one mind that sweat, it only made him look ier. Joonmyun gave him his sweater but Jongin didn’t want it. “People is staring at you” Joonmyun whisper in Jongin’s ear.

“It’s too hot hyung! I am thirsty” he walked up to Kyungsoo who had a bottle of fresh water waiting for him but Jongin refuse it asking for a beer. Kyungsoo shook his head a couple of times until he gave in. “Thank you Kyungie you are the best!” Jongin said while hugging him. Roy notice once again how Kyungsoo didn’t tense whenever Jongin touched him and felt jealous.

“Jongin you are all s-sweaty” Kyungsoo said as he try to move the younger one away but Jongin wouldn’t move.

“Ok Jongin I think you had too much already and it’s not even three yet” Chanyeol said as he took him with him.

“Yaa it’s 2:30 Kyungsoo you need to go home!” Kyungsoo blushed.

“Neh you too” Kyungsoo said.

“Is he usually like that?” Roy asked Sehun rather annoyed.

“No I don’t know what’s wrong with him.” Sehun said as he looked at his drunken best friend.

“I do he is jealous!” Roy said in annoyance.

“You too” Sehun grinned.

 

Our Jongin is starting to experience the horrible green eye monster isn’t he?? I know I said in the previous chapters that Kaisoo is happening soon but just bear with me it’s going to happen sooner than you all think!! 

I won't update until next week so this is an early update so I do expect lots and lots of comments!!

As always my lovely readers don’t forget to comment Love Annie