Friends and only friends?

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Jongin couldn’t sleep that night it wasn’t until Joonmyun went into his room and have a little talk with him. He ended up apologizing for what had happen to Kyungsoo. Joonmyun tried to make him reason and tell him that it wasn’t his fault at all. After a long talk the two of them fell asleep. Taekyeong walked into the room and spotted his nephews on the bed sleeping together, and smiled to him-self while putting a blanket on top of them.

Baekhyun was the same he couldn’t sleep. Chanyeol had to sleep with him and sooth him to sleep. Baekhyun also blamed him-self for what had happen to his best friend. Yixing went to his house and slept by him-self because Joonmyun wanted to be with his brother that looked like he could kill someone at any time.

Jongin was the first one to wake up and take a shower right away. Joonmyun woke up and saw his younger brother freshly out of the shower with a towel wrap around his waist. “Good morning”

“Morning hyung” Jongin greeted him, “I am going to go see Kyungsoo”

“I’ll go too let me just shower” Jongin nodded. Joonmyun left Jongin’s room. The younger came out of his room minutes later and left to the kitchen where his uncle was preparing breakfast.

“Good morning Jongin” Taekyeong greeted him, “Joonmyun told me what happen to your friend... I hope he gets better” Jongin nodded with a sigh.

“I hope so too...”  Taekyeong patted him.

“It’s not your fault Jongin. Just take care of him when he gets out of the hospital. Joonmyun told me that you use to take good care of him”

“Right and because I stop he almost got !” Jongin said in frustration.

“No Jongin it’s not your fault people is so messed up now a days so never blame your-self for what happen ok?” Jongin slightly nodded.

 

Yixing woke up and call Joonmyun to ask if he was coming over. He then called Baekhyun to inform him that Jongin and Joonmyun were coming over. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already dressed up and ready to go see Kyungsoo. They were the first ones to go to the hospital and see Kyungsoo. When they enter the room they saw Kyungie watching TV and eating some crappy looking food.

“Enjoying your JELL-O?” Baekhyun asked as he entered the room with a wide smile. Kyungsoo look at them and smile brightly at them.

“Bacon! Giant!” he shouted in happiness at his two friends. The two of them chuckled as they saw in each corner of the bed.

“How are you feeling?” Baekhyun asked in all seriousness. Kyungsoo seemed lost in his thoughts for a couple of seconds.

“Just tired” Baekhyun sigh, that’s what he has being hearing for the last couple of months. “Tired and stressed out” Kyungsoo admitted.

“You need to rest Kyungie... why didn’t you tell me that what you have is serious?” Kyungsoo stood quiet. “You said that you were fine”

“Sorry...” the three of them stood quiet. “T-thank you”

“For what?” Chanyeol asked.

“L-last night... thank you for saving me” he bit his lower lip as he looked at his lap. He was very a shame of him-self for not being able to defend him-self like he usually does.

“Kyungie you don’t have to feel embarrassed” Baekhyun said as he hugged him. Kyungsoo tense a little making Baekhyun frowned a little. “Sorry” Baekhyun apologized.

“We won’t hurt you Kyungsoo” Chanyeol said with a reassuring smile.

“I’m sorry” Kyungsoo began to sob” Baekhyun was about to hug him when Jongin, Yixing and Joonmyun walked into the room with worried faces.

“Kyungie!” Jongin went over and hold his hand. Baekhyun and Chanyeol tried to stop him because they were afraid of how Kyungsoo might react.

“He was the one that saved you” Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo look at Jongin and thank him a couple of times.

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo I wasn’t there to help you out and take care of you” Jongin apologized.

“You don’t have to Jongin neither of you have to actually.... it was my fault for not taking care of my health” Kyungsoo said. Jongin tried to hold him but Kyungsoo flinch a little. The doctor walked in with a smile on his face.

“Good afternoon everyone” He bowed to them, “How are you Kyungsoo?”

“Much better but I hate being here” He pouted making everyone laugh a little. “I know you do and I also know that you hate doctors, I am really that bad?” He faked sobbing.

“Aniya you are a nice Doctor” Kyungsoo cutely said. Jongin liked how Kyungsoo sounded and look despite wearing hospital clothes. 

“Ok kiddo I have good news for you” Kyungsoo beamed, “You can go home today BUT you need to rest at least take a week off. I’ll give you a doctor’s excuse and that should do it.” Kyungsoo nodded. “Another thing and it is very important. You need to take your medication and vitamins to get better if not....” Kyungsoo nodded right away since he didn’t want anything bad happening anymore. “Good as for you all I ask to take care of him and make him take his medication. Don’t let him over work as well because he needs the sleep and rest.” Everyone nodded. “I’ll go make the report and you can go home” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Thank you” Kyungsoo said.

“May I have a word with you?” The doctor half ask half order Jongin.

“What is it?” Jongin asked the moment they were outside the room.

“He needs to go to therapy for a couple of weeks”

“Why”

“He is showing signs of fear when being touched I just want him to have someone to talk to about what happen to him so he could be normal again.” Jongin nodded.

“Would he be ok?” Jongin asked in concerned.

“He will just make sure that he takes everything this time. May I ask something personal?” Jongin slowly nodded. “Are you two constantly arguing?”

“What do you mean?” Jongin asked.

“Are you guys having couple problems?” Jongin’s eyes widen.

“No... No he is not my... we are n-not, I mean I am not g-gay” Jongin managed to say.

“Oh, my bad I thought that you two...” Jongin shook his head; “I am very sorry I just thought that... very sorry” Siwon bowed.

“Aniya it’s ok hyung don’t worry” Jongin reassured him. “He is a very good friend” He said.

“Well take care of him, he seems to really like you” Siwon said while walking away leaving Jongin thinking.

"So what did the doctor told you?" Joonmyun ask Jongin when he got out checking on his little brother.

"That Kyungsoo needs to go to therapy. Something about talking about what happen to him and stuff.... hyung."

"What is it?" Joonmyun asked.

"Nothing" Jongin said while entering the room. Kyungsoo's smile grew wider when he saw Jongin walking inside the room.

"What did Dr. Choi said?" Kyungsoo asked. "He told you about therapy right?" Jongin nodded making Kyungsoo pout. "I'm not crazy!" He pouted deeper.

"It's not for that Kyungie" Baekhyun said, "is for you to talk to someone not that you can't talk to us. It is going to help you with whatever you don't feel comfortable with us knowing" Kyungsoo nodded.

"Ok...." There was a brief moment of silence. Kyungsoo's stomach began to growl making everyone laugh and him blush. "The food here ." He said.

"We will go buy you something to eat." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah how about your favorite Spaghetti?" Baekhyun suggest.  Kyungsoo's eyes widen as he started to nod. Baekhyun and Chanyeol chuckled at him and left. Yixing and Joonmyun left to buy some drinks leaving Jongin and Kyungsoo together.

"I am really hungry." Kyungsoo said. Jongin nodded while sitting on the corner of the bed. "Thank you... if it wasn't for you they would have...."

"No need to thank me." Jongin cut him off. "What they did has no name." Kyungsoo could tell how angry the younger one was getting. "I'm sorry"

"For what?" Kyungsoo asked.

"For stop talking to you... not being a good friend" Jongin said.

"That's what happens when you befriend a gay person" Kyungsoo laugh but Jongin didn't.  Again there was silence. 

“We are friends ok?” Kyungsoo nodded, “Only friends”

“Ok boss I get it!” Kyungsoo said with a pout on his face, “Friends and only friends” Jongin nodded.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrived twenty minutes later with the food follow by Joonmyun and Yixing who had drinks with them. Kyungsoo smiled widely at the food in front of him and thank his friends. “Aren’t you guys eating?” he asked his friends.

“No thank you” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah just had breakfast a while ago so go ahead eat” Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo nodded while rolling the spaghetti on his chopsticks.

“Hyung that’s not how you eat it” Jongin chuckled but Kyungsoo pouted.

“I feel old!” Kyungsoo said with his chopsticks on the tip of his lips making him look cuter.

“Right....” Everyone look at Jongin like what the hell? “K-Kyungie” he blush a deep shade of red making everyone internally squeal like little girls. Kyungsoo smiled widely and then resume to his eating.

Joonmyun helped Kyungsoo by checking him out of the hospital and Jongin stood beside the older one the entire time making Baekhyun and Chanyeol feel useless. Kris and Tao arrived rather late since they were at work but they were glad that their best friend was finally out of the hospital. Hunhan and Xiuchen had just found out and called Kyungsoo immediately. They wanted to head back but Kyungsoo didn’t allowed them telling them that he was fine and that nothing bad happen. At the end the couples decided to stay behind and keep on enjoying their trip, obviously, after much convincing from Kyungsoo.

Yixing and Baekhyun needed to work and Chanyeol, Kris and Tao were going to go to the club. Yixing was going to talk to the manager and ask for more security which they approve right away since what had happen to Kyungsoo. The club was in the hunt of new security and staff. Tao and Kris danced and talk to some of their friends that are Chinese as well, Victoria, Henry and Zhoumi. Victoria is Henry’s older sister that loves to hang out in that club despite her being straight. She makes Zhoumi, her boyfriend, go with her and both like it because it is actually very entertaining and the people most of the time is nice. At first Zhoumi was freaked out but he is glad because Victoria learns a few things from her new friends that benefit him ;)

Kyungsoo was at his house resting like he is supposed to, and this time Joonmyun and Jongin stay beside him. “You guys can go home or to the club I will be fine I swear.” Kyungsoo asked them to leave but Jongin wouldn’t want to. Joonmyun wanted to go to the club and be with the rest so nothing bad could happen to them specially Yixing. So he decided to leave at the end not before talking to his younger brother.

“Are you sure you want to stay?” Jongin nodded.

“Yes hyung now leave and take care of Yixing and the rest.” Joonmyun nodded and left to the club.

“Want to watch a movie?” Jongin asked Kyungsoo.

“You don’t have to stay” Kyungsoo said. Having the younger one in his house taking care of him just gave him the wrong idea and he didn’t want that all. He knows very well that Jongin doesn’t want him in another way other than a friend yet he wants to flirt. It just comes naturally to him and he doesn’t want that because he might end up freaking him out.

“But I want to” Jongin pouted making Kyungsoo almost have a heart attack right there and then. Jongin’s phone began to ring making Jongin stop pouting and snapping Kyungsoo out of his fan girl moment. “Lyn” he stood up and walk outside of the house.

“Lyn” Kyungsoo mimicked him in an annoyed face while walking to the kitchen. When Jongin walked back inside the house he saw that Kyungsoo wasn’t in the living room anymore. A very delicious aroma hit his nostril making him walk to the kitchen where he saw Kyungsoo cooking. “What are you cooking hyu... Kyungsoo?”

“Some meat with vegetables and rice... do you have to leave?” he hope for the younger one to stay but since Lyn called him that only meant that Jongin is going to go see her. But he was surprised when Jongin shook his head while sitting down.

“Nah she said that she was going to go the mall with her friends” Kyungsoo nodded. “It smells really good”

“Well I am cooking after all” Jongin raised a brow.

“Cocky much?” he laughed.

“Very” Kyungsoo said with his spoon making Jongin laugh. When the food was ready they left to the living room and watch a movie that had just started. To Jongin’s surprised the movie is of a gay genre, Antique Bakery. Kyungsoo didn’t even mind it and enjoyed it oblivious to Jongin’s reaction or thoughts. The younger one watched the movie and frown because it was obvious that the ‘not’ gay guy stay with the gay one. Everything became more confusing and Jongin wondered if that could happen to him because as far as he knows he likes women and not man. Then here Kyungsoo was making him feel things. “Your phone” Kyungsoo snapped him out of his train of thoughts. “Did you like the movie?” Jongin nodded while checking his phone. In all honesty he did the movie was pretty interesting despite being a gay theme.

 

From: Lyn

Jongin I am bored can you come and get me? I miss you!!

 

“Is it your girlfriend?” Jongin nodded, “Umm you can go now I mean it’s pretty late plus you didn’t see her all day” Jongin shook his head.

“No I’ll just send her a text” Kyungsoo frowned.

“Then don’t complain to me later on” he said while leaving to his room.

“I can see her tomorrow don’t worry” Jongin said but Kyungsoo had a double meaning into that. He is willing to push his limits even though it means to get a straight guy to be gay and steal him from his girlfriend. “Oh, my god it’s late we should sleep!” Kyungsoo stopped on his tracks.

“You really are staying?” Jongin nodded.

“Yeah... like a sleepover or something” Kyungsoo raise a brow. “What?”

“Nothing... well I am rather sleepy” Jongin nodded.

“It’s because of the pills that you took when you finished eating” Jongin said.

“I guess you are right.... well the guest room is that way come follow me” Jongin shook his head. “What? You don’t want to sleep in that room? It used to be Yixing’s” Jongin shook his head.

“I want to sleep in your room”

“My room?”

“Yeah the couch is comfy” Kyungsoo laughed. He continued to walk to his room. Jongin followed behind.

“I’m going to change... I don’t think my shirts fit you....” he all of the sudden became nervous. “But I can lend you one of my shorts” Jongin nodded.

“Ok” he said. Kyungsoo put the shorts on the bed then he left to his bathroom and changed. When he got out he saw Jongin wearing his shorts that looked a bit tighter on him and no shirt on. He quickly turned around in embarrassment. “I can’t sleep with shirts on” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Don’t worry....” he laid on hi bed. Jongin took a blanket that Kyungsoo had giving him and began to get comfortable on it but Kyungsoo felt bad.

“Umm... Jongin the bed is quite big” Jongin listened, “I feel bad for you sleeping in there.... why don’t you sleep here?” Jongin think about it for a couple of minutes before accepting. The couch wasn’t that comfy after all.

“Kyungsoo...”

“Hmm”

“No touching....” Jongin said and his cheeks began to heat up.

“Don’t worry I won’t” Jongin nodded, “You will be the one doing the touching” the younger’s one eyes pop wide open.

“What?!”

“I almost got I am kind of scare... you make me feel secure in a way and it is hard to explain so... will you hug him?” Jongin stood still. Kyungsoo turned giving the younger one his back as he lay down with the covers on him. Jongin felt sort of bad and guilty so he agreed to hug him. He got in the bed and cover him-self. Kyungsoo smiled to him-self in victory. “The hug?” Jongin heard Kyungsoo and nervously put an arm around Kyungsoo.

“Why do you want me to touch you and not others?” Jongin asked him. Kyungsoo sigh as he answered him.

“Because you wouldn’t do anything to me even if I ask you to” Jongin couldn’t say anything at that. “Goodnight Jongin”

“Goodnight Kyungie” Kyungsoo fell a sleep with a smile on his face and Jongin with his heart racing like the speed of light.

 

The feels ahhhh I am the one writing and I get excited *slap* and because I was to excited I needed to post it.

                 

I hope you guys like this update like I did!! Don’t forget to comment and upvote!!As always my lovely readers love, Annie