Vengeance is only good if you aren't getting hurt

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

“Kyungsoo hurry up! Chanyeol is already outside and we are running late!” Baekhyun shouted.

Three days had passed since that day and Kyungsoo hasn’t heard of the other one other than, ‘Don’t forget to take your pills,’ for the past three mornings as a text message. He wondered why Jongin didn’t call him or visited him for the matter like he would use to do. He wouldn’t take the pills as a form of retaliation but the only one getting hurt at the end of the day is him and no one else.

Sleep, he couldn’t get much. Kyungsoo had to work extra hours to make up for the days that he didn’t work meaning less sleep. The much needed sleep by the way because he was starting to sleep on random places. The Vitamins are supposed to help him with that but he won’t take them. A part of him doesn’t because that way Jongin will find out and go to him or maybe he watches too many dramas. Either way he knows he needs to take them but he doesn’t.

“I am ready.” He said while stepping inside Chanyeol’s truck. The three of them left to the club right away since it was already past 10PM. When they got they saw that Minseok and Jongdae weren’t there. The two of them decided to go on their little vacation but still didn’t know were. After they found out that Sehun and Luhan were leaving to Jeju Island they plan a random trip and left. Tao and Kris were the only ones in the club dancing like they always do.

“Finally got here!” Tao hugged them. “You look like crap Kyungsoo are you ok?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Yeah just a little sleepy that’s all.” Tao nodded. “I shouldn’t have taken three pills at once.” Kyungsoo thought to him-self as he went back the bar.

“Yixing just text me he is on his way here with Joonmyun.” Kris told them.

“Is Jongin coming?” Tao asked. Kyungsoo tried to look uninterested but everyone knew that he was.

“I don’t know but come to think about it, why do we want him here?” Kris asked as a matter of fact. Kyungsoo pouted on the corner as he took some bottles out and clean shot glasses. That’s what he wanted though to not have the younger one near and do whatever he wanted with whoever he wants to.

Kris and Tao left the club thirty minutes later because Tao was hungry. Chanyeol chatted with random people and then he would check how Baekhyun was doing and if he needed some help, but Baekhyun didn’t need any. Baekhyun was just glad to have him there with him. Another thirty minutes had passed yet Yixing was still not there. Kyungsoo told Baekhyun not to call them because maybe they were having dinner or something like that. “Are you sure you are ok?” Chanyeol ask Kyungsoo who nodded despite feeling rather drowsy.

“Look! Yixing and Joonmyun are here.” Baekhyun pointed towards the main entrance. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo turned towards the main doors and spotted the two of them walking inside. Kyungsoo, despite saying what he said, wished to have Jongin there with them but the younger one never walk through the doors. 

“Where is everyone?” Yixing ask.

“Minseok and Jongdae left on a random vacation and Tao and Kris left to have some dinner they might be back or...” Baekhyun gave them a suggestive look. Yixing nodded with an ‘oh’ shape mouth and then smirk.

“Hello Kyungsoo.” Joonmyun greeted him.

“Hey” Kyungsoo replied. The five of them began to chat about different things and how jealous they were of XiuChen and Hunhan. Kris and Tao arrive at the club hours later. It was already one in the morning and the bad thing about this club is that it closes at four in the morning sometimes at six when the crowd is really pumped up or a festival is taking place. After all Seoul is a 24-hour city.

“Hey what’s up” Kris greeted Joonmyun. The two of them started talking about the party and how they should do another one and what not. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo wished to be in his bed hardcore. He didn’t fail to notice the way two guys look at him, but he would just smile back at them.

And so the night ended like that. When Kyungsoo got home, he didn’t even get to his room. He just dropped his body on the couch and completely knocked out. Baekhyun worried over him but Chanyeol told him that everything would be alright and to just cover him with a blanket. Baekhyun did just that and then left to his room with Chanyeol following behind. The two of them fell asleep right away since it was four in the morning already.

Joonmyun didn’t expect to see his younger brother watching TV when he got home and needless to say watching a anime. “Jongin” Joonmyun called but Jongin didn’t answer. That’s when he realized that the younger one was completely asleep. He noticed a couple of things on the table such as books, beer and more anime. He wondered why the hell his younger brother watched stuff. Another thing he noticed was the way Jongin shiver and went to grab a blanket. Ten minutes later and he was on his room sleeping as well.

Jongin woke up and saw that he was cover but couldn’t even remember grabbing a blanket. He then took the anime and books to his room so neither his uncle or brother would see them. He did the usual take a shower, change, brush his teeth and then head downstairs to grab something to eat. He heard footsteps and figured that his uncle was making his way into the kitchen. He was surprise to see his brother walking instead, scratching the back of his head while yawning. “Good morning” Joonmyun greeted him.

“Good morning.... at what time did you get here?” Jongin ask a bit curious.

“Just a couple of hours ago... around five” he said.

“Oh... so you cover me?” Joonmyun nodded. Jongin wondered if his older brother saw the anime or something and felt extremely embarrassed. He him-self doesn’t know why he has them. When he was seeing it, he couldn’t stop but make faces whenever the two boys would kiss or confess to each other. He tried to see him-self with another man but couldn’t. Like Joonmyun said he did, Jongin tried to test him-self but nothing worked. It wasn’t until he remembered to send Kyungsoo a message that he started to think of him with Kyungsoo. He shook his head trying to shake the thoughts away but they wouldn’t leave making him rather angry.

“Didn’t know you like to watch anime” Joonmyun said making Jongin slightly blush.

“Y-yeah well just a little...” Jongin said.

“Baekhyun is going to make some food or at least he is going to try” Jongin nodded, “Everyone is going well only Kris, Tao and Chanyeol because Minseok and Jongdae are out so are Sehun and Luhan... want to go?”

“I am taking Lyn to the movies....” Joonmyun stood quiet. “Maybe next time”

“Alright... say hi to her from me” Jongin nodded.

 

Baekhyun woke up at almost two in the afternoon and he knew that he was doomed because he had offered to make some food and Kyungsoo was still sleeping on the couch. “You didn’t even more a bit.” Baekhyun pouted. Calling Chanyeol for some help was a big no, no, even though Chanyeol knew that his sweetheart couldn’t cook.

He had three hours to cook and not things up since he was preparing dinner. He went over the ingredients and everything he needed but was at lost. He just bought whatever he thought he would need and head back home. Kyungsoo was still asleep. Pouting once again, he walked into the kitchen with a mission that was too impossible for him. Things looked as if they were going just fine until he dropped the bowl of kimchi on the floor and made a smelly mess. He realized that his rice was burning since he didn’t use a rice cooker not because he didn’t want to but because he didn’t know they had one. He gave on preparing the pork and sigh. Kyungsoo woke up by the smell of burn and run towards the kitchen where he saw Baekhyun and a massive mess. “Kyungie thank the lord!” Baekhyun hugged him.

“What happen in here?!” Kyungsoo asked.

“I tried to cook for dinner but... I am a failure in life look at this mess!” Baekhyun sobbed as he pointed at the mess he had created.

“Don’t worry Baek I’ll help” Baekhyun nodded, still pouting. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You seemed so happy sleeping plus you need it and a lot.” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Who has time to sleep now a days come let’s clean this up and then we can cook” Baekhyun nodded.

“Thank you!” He kissed him over and over again on his cheek.

The kitchen was shiny clean and the food smelling delicious. Baekhyun was happy that he could at least help cutting the vegetables and passing Kyungsoo ingredients. Soon it was five in the afternoon and everyone would be arriving at six. Baekhyun left to his room to take a shower. When he was done he told Kyungsoo to do the same. The food was ready so now Kyungsoo could go without any worries. He was the only one that would work that night. Baekhyun and Yixing had the day off.

“You aren’t going until you have dinner ok?” Baekhyun told him.

“Fine” Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol was the first one to arrive, kissing the living lights out of Baekhyun. “Smells good” he raised a brow making Baekhyun pout.

“I helped Kyungsoo out” he said.

“Aniya you did almost everything” Kyungsoo winked at him.

“Well it smells very delicious.” Chanyeol said.

Tao and Kris arrived minutes later and then Yixing and Joonmyun. They began to eat, talk about work and were they wanted to travel to. Tao and Kris talked about wanting to travel to China and visit their parents. Kyungsoo didn’t talk much he pretty much just listened to the entire conversation. “You are leaving already?” Tao asked him. Kyungsoo nodded.

“Want me to take you?” Chanyeol asked.

“No I’ll drive don’t worry.” Kyungsoo reassure them.

“Here” Baekhyun gave him his pills, “You didn’t took them today I notice it.” Kyungsoo nodded while taking three pills out and gulping them. “Are you allowed to take that many pills in a gulp?” Baekhyun asked rather worried.

“Don’t worry it would make up for the ones that I didn’t take on the morning.” Baekhyun found him-self nodding even though he still felt worried.

Kyungsoo left his work feeling like crap. “Don’t take three.” He shook the thought away as he walked into the club and into his position. There were a lot of guys talking to him. Some girls (lesbians) talked to him about the drinks and when the place closed and how good of a bartender Kyungsoo is. He really liked talking to them just sometimes because they were most of the time very weird. As for the guys, they were the usual. Jaesuk never talk to him again which made him realize that he doesn’t want to just sleep with someone. It would be nice to have someone with you snuggling in the morning and not just some letter saying I had fun. The pills were starting to make an effect on him, making him regret even taking them.

“Hey cutie” Kyungsoo looked up and saw a very good looking man in front of him.

“Hi... want a drink?” Kyungsoo asked as he tried to shake away the dizziness.

“I want to know your name” Kyungsoo laughed.

“It’s Kyungsoo and yours?”

“Sung Ki and I want a beer please” Kyungsoo nodded while handing him a cold beer. The two of them began to talk to each other. Kyungsoo found him a nice guy and really like talking to him.

 

Baekyeol Taoris and Sulay had a blast as the two couples play and snack on greasy food. Baekhyun heard the front door and head over to open it up. He was surprised to see Jongin outside with a bottle of wine. “Jongin... come on in” He moved to the side to let the younger one in.

“Babe who is i... hey Jongin!” Chanyeol hugged him.

“Jongin?” Joonmyun heard Chanyeol and headed towards the main door were the three boys stood.

“You came” Joonmyun said. Jongin nodded while giving Baekhyun the drink. He didn’t want to get there empty handed so he stopped to buy something. He also knew that dinner was long time over with so he ate before going there.

“Lyn was with her friends so I decided to come” The couples nodded. “Where is Kyungsoo?”

“At work” Baekhyun said right away.

“Oh, right...” Jongin began to feel out of place and like a third wheel between the couples. He saw the bottle of pills on the table and asked Baekhyun is Kyungsoo was taking them, to which Baekhyun replied,

“Kind of but I don’t know if he is taking them correctly” Jongin raised a brow.

“What do you mean hyung?” Jongin asked Baekhyun.

“He took three on a gulp before leaving to work” Jongin’s eyes widen.

“He did what?!” he shouted/asked.

“Wow umm he took three at a time.” Baekhyun said, now starting to feel worry. “Is that bad?”

“Yes! Dr. Siwon clearly said not to take three only if he is staying at home” Jongin said while taking his phone out.

“If not what could happen?” Yixing asked rather concerned.

“He can faint”

“Oh, my god” Baekhyun covered his mouth with his hand.

“It can be worse if he is still not sleeping and tire because it can knock him out even if he is walking. Who took him?” Baekhyun’s eyes widen in pure shock.

“Oh, my god he went on his car” everyone was worried. Jongin grabbed his keys and left the house without saying much. Baekhyun tried to go to but Chanyeol stopped him.

“I’ll drive” Baekhyun nodded. “Guys grab your jackets let’s go” everyone did as told and left to Chanyeol’s car.

 

Kyungsoo went out the door and ask one of his co-workers to cover for him. He was really bad to the point of almost dropping the bottles and everything. That guy was long time gone when he began to act all erted. Kyungsoo didn’t want that anymore he wanted a real relationship like the ones his friends have. So he blew him off making him rather angry.

Here he was now outside the club trying to get some air and wake up a little. “ I really shouldn’t have taken so much pills at once.” He said as he lean his body against the wall. He always goes to the back side of the club to smoke a cigar or catch some air when he is overwhelmed by his work. He also likes it because it is dark and no one goes there, completely isolated from other people. He took a big gulp pf his water but nothing seemed to wake him up not even when he poured some of it on his face.

“What are you doing out?” he heard a familiar voice calling him. “Or should I say what are you taking to be so relaxed?” Sung Ki said while walking towards him.

“I’m not taking anything!” Kyungsoo managed to say. A couple of other man came out of nowhere scaring the hell out Kyungsoo. He tried to walk inside but Sung Ki stopped him. Kyungsoo was a mess he couldn’t even properly stand still and he was afraid of what was going to happen.

“All I wanted was to have fun” Sung Ki whisper on his ear making him shiver. Kyungsoo pushed him away from him and run towards the door but another guy pulled him from his wrist making him land on his . He winced at the pain and glare at the guy that did that to him.

“I don’t want to go and look for someone that is willing you !” Kyungsoo shouted as he tried to get up but fail.

“And you didn’t took anything” Sung Ki said with a grin on his face. “Pin him” he order his guys who took a hold of Kyungsoo preventing him from moving. Sung Ki leaned closer to him and began to kiss him. Kyungsoo move and try to push him off but couldn’t do to the guys holding him down.

“Get away from me!” he tried to scream but couldn’t even find his voice or even keep his eyes open for the matter. He knew what was happening and prayed for someone to find him but he knew that no one would go out.

 

***

Jongin entered the club looking for Kyungsoo and only him. He frowned when he didn’t see him working and left running to the bathroom were he thought the older one might be at, but didn’t see him there either. He searched the top part of the club but couldn’t find him anywhere. “Any signs?” he asked Yixing and Baekhyun who shook their heads.

“His car is outside... he must be here” Yixing said.

“Where are you going?” Joonmyun asked Jongin. They followed him.

“Do you guys no were Kyungsoo is at?” Jongin asked the people that work with Kyungsoo.

“Yeah he went out he wasn’t feeling good.” One of the girls said.

“Out?” Jongin asked.

“Yeah that way through that door” Jongin nodded while thanking him. He left running towards the door and his heart almost stop at the sight of Kyungsoo being molested by three guys.

“What the are you doing?!” Jongin pushed the guys away from Kyungsoo.

“J-Jongin?” Kyungsoo managed to open his eyes that were stained with endless tears.

“Kyungsoo!” Both Baekhyun and Yixing run towards him. Jongin didn’t even think it twice as he started to beat Sung Ki up. Joonmyun tried to stop his younger brother but nothing could.

“Jongin stop!”  Kris, Chanyeol and Joonmyun shouted in unison. Baekhyun covered Kyungsoo’s expose body with his jacket and Tao and Yixing help get him dress.

“J-Jongin...” upon hearing Kyungsoo calling him, Jongin stopped hitting the guy. He dropped him to the floor rather harshly and asked Joonmyun to call the police. The other guys had run away but they were going to make them pay for what they did to Kyungsoo.

“Jongin” Joonmyun saw something completely different in his brother’s eyes and he was worried.

“Get away from him!” Jongin glare at Baekhyun Tao and Yixing.

“Hey what’s wrong with you they are his best friends?” Chanyeol asked Jongin. Baekhyun was a crying mess.

“Get away from him!” Jongin shouted louder. Kyungsoo despite being drugged he flinch and started crying. Tao didn’t like the way Jongin talked to them.

“Don’t touch me p-please!” Kyungsoo began to half shout.

“Kyungsoo it’s me Baekhyun.” Baekhyun tried to comfort him but Kyungsoo wouldn’t stop struggling to get away from whoever was touching him. The police arrived minutes later taking Sung Ki away. Jongin was assured that the guys would spend a lot of time in prison.

They took Kyungsoo to the hospital right away. Jongin was the one to stick beside him, not wanting anyone near him. Jongin was a mess and all he wanted was for Kyungsoo to wake up. Joonmyun gave him some water while they waited for the doctor to give them some information on Kyungsoo. “Shh baby it’s not your fault” Chanyeol told Baekhyun who kept on blaming him-self for what happen to his best friend. Yixing had stop crying. Joonmyun had calmed him down by running circles on his back.

“It’s my fault!” Baekhyun kept on crying. Jongin walked towards him with a serious look on his face. Chanyeol stood up and stand in front of his boyfriend.

“Hyung it’s not your fault...” Jongin said. He was the one to cry now taking everyone by surprised.

“Are you ok?” Joonmyun asked his brother who shook his head. “Sit down the Doctor would come out in a while.”

About half an hour later the Doctor came out with a serious look on his face making the five young men sigh. “He is stable now but he is very weak. Doctor Siwon would be making his way and talk to you since he is the one that took care of him.” everyone nodded.

“Do you think t-that those s r him?” Yixing asked Joonmyun with tears running down his cheeks.

“I hope not...” Joonmyun said.

“Kim Jongin” Said young man stood right away.

“Dr. Choi how is he?” Jongin asked.

“He is stable but very weak. He hasn’t been taking his vitamins and pills I am right?” everyone nodded.

“It’s my fault” Baekhyun said but Jongin shook his head.

“Aniya hyung it’s my fault...” Joonmyun patted the back of his younger brother.

“He took a high dose and that’s why he ended up like that. His overworked body couldn’t take the pills and knock him out.” Siwon said.

“Dr... Was he r-?” Baekhyun asked.

“No” Everyone sigh in relief, “But he is very shocked. We had to stabilize him by sedating him because he woke up screaming.” Baekhyun cried. “He was after all molested by those guys. It’s going to be a little hard on him since he was very defenseless and vulnerable at the moment.”

“Can we see him?” Jongin asked but the Doctor shook his head.

“Not right now he is deep sleep and he needs it. If he continues like this he might end up in depression”

“How and why?” Yixing asked rather angry.

“Last time he came he showed signs of depression but not severe. If he continues to lack sleep and stress he would end up in severe case of depression.” Everyone nodded. “He is going to spend some time here in the hospital and regained some strength and sleep. If he won’t take it him-self we will make him in order for him to get better”

“I am staying!” Jongin said.

“I think that it would be best for you all to go home. He might freak out we still don’t know how he is going to react when he fully wakes up.” Jongin sigh rather angry.

“Can we come tomorrow?” Chanyeol asked to which the Doctor nodded.

“Around one in the afternoon just to give him more time to sleep and us to check on how he behaves” Everyone nodded.

 

Finally over with the exams I feel I can breath well only for a while, having another one on thursday!!

I hope you guys like this update don’t forget to comment!! Kaisoo is happening soon!! As always love Annie!!