The hottest king ever!!

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

 

“I don’t want you going out there dress like that!” Joonmyun said in annoyance.

“Shut up Myunnie... how do I look?”

“Change no way in heavens are you going out dress like that!” Joonmyun passed him another outfit.

“I’ll take that as a, ‘You look ing hot.’ So thank you.”

“Yixing!”

“Joonmyun.” Yixing said as he looked at his boyfriend straight in the eyes. “Where would you be at?” Joonmyun shook his head.

“Second floor maybe so right after you are finish please go there” Yixing nodded. “I would totally be downstairs right in front of you if it wasn’t for my brother.”

“I know... why don’t you tell him? Chanyeol and Sehun came out clean already.” Yixing said as a matter of fact. Joonmyun shook his head making Yixing sigh.

“Please don’t be angry... Chanyeol and Sehun haven’t said anything to me either and I don’t want them...” Yixing cut him off.

“They already came out with Jongin why can’t you?! Look I don’t want to go through what Kyungsoo went through.” Joonmyun shook his head.

“You won’t... look you and I have been dating for three years I love you. There is no one in the world that would take your place ok.” Joonmyun asked as he got closer to Yixing. The older one nodded with a pout. “Now go out there and show them who the real king is.” Yixing nodded once again.

 

Jongin walked inside the bar this time with more confidence. He walk straight to the bar, quickly avoiding every man walking towards him. Chanyeol laugh a little behind his best friend. Jongin turned around and glare at him. When he saw Kyungsoo on the counter bar he quickly grab a chair and smile at him. Kyungsoo gave him a weird look for as Jongin was been to friendly?

“Hello” Jongin said as he sat. Kyungsoo smile at him while taking some cups out for some people.

“Hey nice to see you again.” Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol walk straight to Baekhyun who had a teasing look on his face.

“Straight to Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun ask Chanyeol who shrugged his shoulders in response. “Hey where is Yixing?” Baekhyun ask. Minseok, Jongdae and Luhan shook their heads as they all say, ‘We don’t know.’

“Kyungsoo, can I talk to you?” Jongin ask. Kyungsoo raise a brow but before he could even answer the lights of the entire club shut off and soon were replace with dim color lights. Everyone shouted as the music began to sound again. Jongin turned to the where everyone shouted.

“What is going on?” he ask Kyungsoo who smirk.

“The crowning of the new king” Jongin’s eyes widen. “Just like you heard, every year we have a new king but no one has ever beaten Junghyun.”

“Junghyun?” Jongin ask. Kyungsoo pointed towards the center of the stage.

“See that guy with really tight jeans right in the middle? The crown says it all.” Jongin nodded. “That’s Junghyun and he is participating again, but I feel that things would change for him this year.” Kyungsoo said with a smirk. Jongin look back the stage and at the people who shouted in excitement. He found the whole situation interesting and amusing. “Here enjoy the show.” Kyungsoo said as he gave him a drink. Jongin thank him and got him-self comfortable on the chair. From not afar, the rest of the guys (Minseok, Jongdae, Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol) look at Jongin and chuckled.

“He is so cute!” Minseok beamed at the amused young man a few steps away from them. Chanyeol and Sehun nodded as they laugh.

Jongin stare in amusement at the two not so bad looking men talking on the microphone. The people stood quiet for a while but just for a while. When the first man pointed at Junghyun everyone shouted again. Jongin found him-self laughing a little. When Junghyun began to talk everyone shouted louder soon shutting themselves off. Kyungsoo eyed the younger one and smile if it wasn’t for Tao, who slightly tap him on the shoulder, everyone would have look at him like if he was in love or something. Tao eyed him as he grab a beer and walk straight to Kris.

“Ten people are participating!” Jongin half shouted due to the loud music. Kyungsoo nodded with a sweet smile. “That’s a lot!” Jongin said as he turned his attention back to the crowd. The participants began to come out one by one. Everyone was extremely hot and good looking but Jongin couldn’t look at them for more than a minute. Every single one of them danced in a very seducing and not so manly way. Every participant had a short introduction video that showed their name, age and what they like to do. The crowd sure was pump up and everyone had fun even Jongin. Kyungsoo would see him smiling and laughing out loud at some mistakes or jokes that the two host would say. Chanyeol and Sehun smile to each other. They thought that Jongin would have a bad night and that he would want to leave, but on the contrary Jongin seemed happy and entertained.

 

“How were our nine participants so far?” one of the hosts shouted. The crowd cheered and screamed in delight. “Well, well, well are you all in for a newbie?!” Jongin’s eyes widen. “He has never done this before but I heard he is a great dancer!” by now Jongin wished to get out the club.

“I-is he talking about me?” he nervously ask Kyungsoo. The older one shook his head making Jongin sigh in relief. “Then who is it?”

“You will see.” Kyungsoo said as he dry the cups. Jongin’s attention was back on the stage. The lights once again shut down and went back on. The dimmed lights gave a very y feeling to the whole club. When the big screen lighted up a very y melody came out with the video of the next contestant.

 

“What the hell?! That is Yixing!” Minseok shouted. The rest of the boys looked just like Minseok, surprised and proud. Yixing rocked the stage. The way he dance was nothing compared to the way the others did, and that caught Jongin’s attention. Kyungsoo continued to do his work with a proud smirk on his face. He was the only one and Joonmyun that knew what Yixing was going to do. The crow was crazier than ever. Junghyun gave Yixing a look but applaud nonetheless. When Yixing finish everyone clap and cheer for him. Yixing look up and smirk at Joonmyun who hide him-self on a room. Joonmyun was able to see behind the big glass mirror. Joonmyun was proud and . Yixing would have to take care of that when he goes up stairs. Five minutes of talking and congratulating every participant were done and over with now it was time to reveal the new king. Junghyun stood proudly with his crown looking at everyone like if they were peasants, something that angered Yixing that’s why he decided to participate. That’s how sure he is of him-self.

“And now our king, Junghyun would be crowning the new king. Ladies and gentlemen our new king 2014 is....” everyone including Junghyun anticipated the answer nervously. “Oh, my god! Zhang Yixing!” Junghyun’s mouth hanged wide open. The crowd once again shouted in excitement for as they were more than happy with the results.

“Yes that’s my baby!!!” Joonmyun shouted in the small room.

“Oh, my lord!” Tao overdramatically said. The rest of his friends proudly nodded as they kept on clapping.

“You seemed amused. Liked what you saw?” Minseok ask Jongin in a teasing manner. Jongin wasn’t stupid and shook his head.

“No! I-I mean he dances amazing.” Jongin said as a matter of fact.

“Sorry he is taken no one knows who his boyfriend is. We just know that he has one because sometimes he has love bites all over him.” Minseok said. Jongin had trouble gulping his drink as he started to develop unwanted visions on his mind. He even wondered why the hell he got them in the first place. Kyungsoo patted Jongin’s back to help him gulp the bitter liquid down. Jongin turned to him and was about to say thank you, but a man called Kyungsoo taking him away from his spot. Jongin look at the two of them and frown. “He is probably going to kick his .” Minseok casually said. Jongin’s eyes widen in pure shock.

“And you are going to let it happen?!” Jongin ask in horror.

“What get his kick? Of course! Kyungsoo doesn’t let anyone touch him ever since his breakup with....” he stood quiet. “Well that you don’t need to know.” Minseok said as he walked away from him. Jongin turned around towards the direction of Kyungsoo and saw him coming back fuming. He quickly got up and asked if he was ok.

“Yeah... don’t worry about it.” Kyungsoo said as he fixed his shirt.

“Did he hurt you?” Jongin ask rather angry. Kyungsoo shook his head while starring back at him. Jongin then realize the older one looking and clear his throat. “I-I mean you shouldn’t let anyone do anything to you.” Jongin said as he sat back on the chair. Kyungsoo nodded while walking back to doing his work.

“I know that but thanks for worrying.” Kyungsoo said while tapping him on his back. Jongin nodded.

Junghyun left the club furious. Yixing thank everyone that voted for him and spend some quality time with his new fans. His friends were looking for him but he left upstairs right away. Minseok and Tao got tired of looking for him so they decided to go back to dance. Kris and Jongdae talk while they drank. Baekhyun and Chanyeol bullied Luhan like they usually do well they bother everyone. Jongin found him-self liking everything about his new friends. He also liked the club and the way it worked. Everything was so different and entertaining.

“Is he smiling?” Baekhyun ask Chanyeol. When Chanyeol turned around he saw that Jongin was smiling. “Are you happy?” Chanyeol turned towards his smiling boyfriend.

“Yes I am... I just hope that he gets to understand us.” Chanyeol said.

“Oh, he is trying and I think that that is the reason why he is hanging with Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded while leaning down to kiss Baekhyun taking him by surprise.

“You were amazing!” Joonmyun shouted the moment Yixing walked into the room. Yixing smiled with his new crown as he nodded.

“I know.” He said while kissing Joonmyun. “We can’t I have to go to work plus your brother is downstairs.”

“I know... how the hell I am supposed to go out now?” Yixing shrugged his shoulders.

“Tell him already because I am sick of hiding my relationship from everyone.” Yixing said as he walked out of the room. Joonmyun stood behind with a heavy sigh. He would have to confess now and he hopes that Jongin won’t hate him from hiding it for three years now.

 

“Hey king.” Kyungsoo said in a teasing manner. Yixing smirked while putting his crown on the counter, but Tao took and put it back on Yixing’s head.

“Kings aren’t supposed to remove their crowns ever.” Tao said making Yixing laugh. Jongin laugh at the two of them Yixing eyed him and smile as well.

“You dance pretty good... actually you are a very good dancer.” Jongin said in all honesty.

“Thanks... you must be good too.” Jongin shook his head but Chanyeol and Sehun laughed.

“Stop been humble you know you rock.” Chanyeol snorted out with his deep voice.

“I bet you are good.” Yixing said.

“Hey, how about a dance match?!” Sehun beamed. Jongin’s eyes grew large as he shook his head. He didn’t feel comfortable with so many guys looking at him. “Oh, come on Jongin!”

“Then you dance too!” Jongin said but Sehun shook his head.

“They saw me already dancing with my Lu. It’s your turned now.” Sehun said. Jongin couldn’t say no to that face. It screamed authority.

“Fine but not there!” Jongin pointed towards the stage where Yixing was a while ago.

“Then what’s the point!” Tao pouted. Jongin looked at his two best friends who sold him and then at Kyungsoo.

“I-I don’t... everyone...”

“It’s ok Jongin.” Kyungsoo patted him on his back. Jongin managed to gather some courage at sudden touch.

“Fine let’s go!” Jongin half shouted. Everyone clapped including Kyungsoo.

“You have some magic power over him or what?” Kris asked Kyungsoo who shrugged his shoulders in response. Yixing motioned the DJ to play a tune for them. The crowd slowly started to form on the stage making Jongin regret his spontaneous decision.

“Hey just think about dancing.” Yixing tried to calm the nervous boy. He looked up and saw Joonmyun starring back down wide eyed. “Ready?” he asked Jongin who nodded. The music played and soon the two boys immerged into their dancing.

  

Everyone clapped and ask who Jongin was. Minseok, Jongdae, Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol, Kris, Toa, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stared in awe at the two of them dancing. Jongin would look at Yixing and the two of them would smile to each other. Kyungsoo didn’t fail to notice the y faces that Jongin made here and there. He had to actually stop looking at him in order to prevent him-self from growing hard on someone that wasn’t even gay, but hey those things always happen.

Joonmyun smiled to him-self as he looked at his younger brother having fun downstairs. He never thought that Jongin would agree to even dance there, but then again Jongin loves dancing. Three minutes later and they were done dancing. Both Jongin and Yixing panted as they got down the stage.

“Seems like is a tie between the two.”  Sehun said to which everyone nodded.

“That was amazing guys!” Tao said as he patted them.

“Here.” Kyungsoo handed them some refreshing drinks.

“Hyung.” Jongin cutely called Kyungsoo. Everyone looked at them rather surprised but Jongin fail to notice except for Kyungsoo. “Did you like it?” Jongin ask the older one. Kyungsoo look at his friends and then at Jongin who gave him a puppy look.

‘Did I like it? I freaking loved it!’ Kyungsoo thought to him-self. “Y-yeah I did your dancing is amazing.” Kyungsoo managed to say. Jongin’s smile grew wider as he drank his cold drink. He then turned to look to his other friends and smile.

“It was fun.” He said. Everyone nodded and decided to go back to their owned things once again.

“I guess we should go now.” Sehun told Jongin who nodded in response. Is not like if they wanted to leave on the contrary, Jongin pouted and Chanyeol took note of that. They needed to leave for as they had to work the following day, and it was already one in the morning. Chanyeol and Sehun said their goodbyes to their boyfriends while Jongin stood behind. He had said goodbye to everyone except for Kyungsoo.

“Hyung.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen. He wondered why Jongin acted so informally with him and not the others.

“Yes.” He asked. Jongin smiled/smirk. See Kyungsoo can’t tell and that is something bad because despite Jongin been so cute he is extremely y as well. The worst part of it is that he is not award of it.

“I’m leaving.” Jongin said as he lean against the table. Kyungsoo nodded while cleaning the never ending spill drinks.

“I guess I’ll be seeing you around?” Kyungsoo asked this time Jongin nodded right away. “Good.” Kyungsoo smiled as well. Chanyeol and Sehun were finally ready to leave and so their night in the club ended.

 

I hope you guys like this update. Don’t forget to comment let me know what you guys think!