meeting my friend's friends

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

The music didn’t allowed Jongin to hear what Chanyeol tried to tell him. A lot of people dance in the center of the big club. Poles were on each corner of the place with a bunch of almost man dancing along the music.

  

People on the dance floor cheer for the dancers and dance with one another. Jongin saw his friend walking towards the bar area with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun in front. Two guys dance towards him, about to drag him into the dance floor. Jongin tried to run but to no avail. He lost track of Chanyeol and curse the seven seas.

“Hey y want to dance?” One blonde guy asked while the other danced along him. Jongin shook his head, trying to avoid the obvious humongous bulge on the guy.

“Isn’t that Jongin?” Tao asked Kris who nodded in response with an amused look on his face. Yixing walk towards them and sigh.

“Go get him” he told Tao.

“Why us?” Kris asked rather annoyed.

“Go get him before he beats someone. He is not a temper person.” Yixing said making his two best friends look at him curiously.

“How do you know?” Tao asked him with his arms crossed. Yixing stood quiet for a while.

“Just look at him.” Tao and Kris look at Jongin who by now look about to shout at someone.

“You are right, let’s go Kris.” Tao drag his boyfriend with him. Yixing let a sigh of relief while walking towards his working area. When he got there he saw Chanyeol looking desperately for Jongin.

“Tao and Kris are getting him don’t worry.” Yixing told Chanyeol who sigh in relief as well.

“Hey!” Jongin turned towards Tao and mentally cursed.

“Great more men!” Jongin cursed under his breath.

“Follow me your friends are this way.” Tao said as he started to walk towards the bar, but Jongin stood behind. “So you want to dance with them?” Tao asked to which Jongin shook his head right away. Jongin follow Tao behind. Kris was behind Jongin so no other guy could get in between and try to steal him. Jongin run towards Chanyeol and hid behind him. Everyone look at him. Minseok, Jongdae and Kris laugh a little making Jongin frowned. Yixing look at the younger boy and sigh while walking to his working area.

“You ok?” Jongin flinch. Kyungsoo laugh a little. “Relax you are really tense. Nothing would happen to you here with us.” Jongin tried to feel a little at ease but couldn’t. “Why are you here?” Kyungsoo ask him. Jongin look at his best friends and sigh. Both of them look happy with their partners and the rest of the guys. Kyungsoo saw it and decided to not ask.

“I want to understand them.” Jongin finally spoke. Kyungsoo look at him while cleaning the glass cups and shot cups.

“Understand them?” Kyungsoo asked. Jongin nodded while sitting on the tall chairs. “What’s there to understand?”

“I don’t know... this... your people.”

“My people! You mean homoual? Gay people?” Jongin nodded. “We are just like you straight people.” Kyungsoo said as he prepared a drink. “Here curtesy of the house.” He handed him the drink. Jongin drank the bitter drink this time more slowly. He didn’t want to forget and have to relive everything again in the morning.

“You and your friends are not like them.” Jongin said as he pointed at the guys dancing. Kyungsoo nodded while laughing.

“That’s because they have boyfriends, see.” Jongin turned around and saw Tao and Kris together. He then saw Luhan with Sehun, Chanyeol with Baekhyun and Minseok with Jongdae.

“So you are with him?” Jongin pointed towards Yixing who laugh as he shook his head.

“I would consider it .” Yixing said as he laughed. Kyungsoo nodded right away. He then look at Jongin and shook his head.

“No... I don’t have a boyfriend.” Kyungsoo said. Jongin eyed him and ask him why.

“Are you hitting on my best friend?” Minseok asked. Jongin’s eyes widen as he shook his head violently. “Looks like it.” Minseok say while taking a drink and walking towards Jongdae.

“I’m not.” Jongin tried to reassure Kyungsoo. Said man shook his head as he continued to pour some drinks and what not. Jongin look around again and in a way, it wasn’t that different from a “normal” club. People flirted with one another, except in this case they had everywhere without minding others looking. Jongin had to stay behind in order to avoid seeing such scenes. “Tried to understand them, try, try!” he kept on thinking to him-self in desperation.

“Want to leave already?” Chanyeol ask him. Jongin saw how Baekhyun pouted and decided to stay for a while. Chanyeol ask him again but Jongin shook his head. Baekhyun went back to work a bit happy while Chanyeol stood behind, giving Jongin some company.

“He is... why is he here?” Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo.

“He wants to understand us gay people.” Kyungsoo said making Baekhyun laugh. Jongin and Chanyeol turned to look at them. Kyungsoo ignore Chanyeol and Jongin’s stare. Baekhyun pouted deeper as he frowned. “What’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked him.

“Nothing.” Baekhyun said as he shook his head. Kyungsoo put the rag, which he uses to clean, down and ask him again. “What is there to understand? I mean we are normal people.” Baekhyun said rather offended. Kyungsoo sigh but Baekhyun was right. They are normal human beings with needs and wishes.

 

“Look I’ll introduce you to everyone.” Chanyeol said as he dragged Jongin along. Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol taking the younger away and smile.  Jongin let go of Chanyeol’s hand and stood in front of the seven guys, Minseok, Jongdae, Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Tao and Yixing. “Ok, I’ll introduce you guys... that over there are Minseok and Jongdae they are both going out.”

“Hi.” The two of them said in unison. Jongin waved at them with a shy smile.

“You know Sehun already... Luhan is Sehun’s boyfriend.” Luhan greeted him with a sweet smile. “That is Kris and Tao also dating.”

“Don’t worry if someone tries to hurt you I’ll protect you.” Tao said. Everyone nodded making Jongin raise a brow. “I know wushu.” Tao said as a matter of fact.

“And he is the best.” Kris proudly said. Tao turned around and place a rather steamy hot kiss on him. Jongin’s eyes widen as he turned around. Sehun laugh a little while grabbing him.

“Come...” he pulled him back to the bar counter. “These are Kyungsoo and Yixing.” Sehun said.

“And they are not a couple I know that.” Jongin finished. Sehun nodded as he laughed.

“Right, they aren’t... hey we can go if you want to. I think you had enough for a night.” Jongin nodded.

“Sehunnie you are leaving already?” Luhan asked his boyfriend with a pout. Sehun nodded while kissing the pouting lips. Jongin once again look somewhere else, landing his eyes on Kyungsoo who look back at him. Jongin walk towards him and sat once again on the tall chair.

“Feeling awkward?” Jongin nodded. Kyungsoo laugh a little making Jongin pout.

“Let’s go newbie.” Kris said. Jongin look at him rather confused. Thinking to him-self, ‘why the hell should I go with you?’ Kris rolled his eyes. “Chanyeol is staying behind I’ll be your ride, but don’t worry Sehun and Luhan are coming along.” Jongin nodded. “See ya in a while Kyungsoo.”  Kyungsoo nodded.

“I guess I’ll see you around?” Kyungsoo asked Jongin. The younger one stood quiet for a couple of seconds, “Or maybe not.” Kyungsoo said as he continued to clean the spill drinks.

“I-I’ll be seeing you around.” Jongin said. Kyungsoo look at him and smile. “Annyeong.” Jongin left right away to the main doors, leaving everyone behind.

“Get him before someone else gets him.” Kyungsoo said as he shook his head. Kris, Tao, Sehun and Luhan sigh as they follow Jongin behind.

The ride back home was, once again, silent. Tao kept on trying to talk to Jongin but the other one would look uninterested. Not that he wanted he just was uncomfortable. He sighed when he saw that they were still twenty minutes away from his house. ‘They are nice though.’ He thought to him-self as he looked at all of the people in the car. First he looked at Tao and Kris. He saw the way the two of them look at each other and how they interact. He then glanced at Sehun and for once saw his best friend smile brightly. It was time for him to start accepting the fact that his two best friends were 100% gay. ‘I always thought that gay people were different and weird.’ He thought, but everything changed the moment he met all of Sehun’s and Chanyeol’s friends.

“Hey, Jongin wake up.” Sehun shook him. Jongin slowly opened his eyes, looking around he saw that they were outside of his house. “Get some sleep.”

“What are you going to do?” Jongin ask him. Sehun look at Luhan and then back at Jongin.

“I’ll wait for Luhan to get out of work and then I don’t know. Why?” Jongin shook his head.

“Then I’ll see ya around.” Jongin said while opening the front door. “Bye guys.” He wave at the rest who wave back at him.

He was expecting to be alone in the house but to his surprise Joonmyun was there. Jongin tried to walk straight to his room without saying a word but Joonmyun stop him.

“What?” Jongin asked rather uninterested. Joonmyun put his book down and look at Jongin.

“Can’t we just talk?” Joonmyun said. Jongin shrugged his shoulders as he walked towards the couch. Joonmyun smiled a little. “So how was your day?”

“Interesting... shocking, weird... why are you asking?” Jongin ask.

“Just... I thought that maybe something might have happened. What about Chanyeol and Sehun?”

“What about them?” Jongin ask a bit nervous.

“Well nothing just asking.”

“Well you are asking a lot of questions... so sudden. Were where you or should I say where are you all of the time.” Joonmyun sighed.

“Jongin don’t start. I’m trying to have a normal conversation with you...” Jongin laugh.

“Right” he said as he stood up. “I’m sleeping don’t forget to close the door when you leave to god knows where.” He said while leaving. Joonmyun sigh as he look at his younger brother’s retrieving back. When Jongin got to his room he let his body drop to his bed. With so many thoughts he went to sleep.

The next morning was the same for Jongin. If he was confused of his life now he was even more. Nothing was the same. Everything he saw at the club, Sehun been too nice, Chanyeol been extremely happy and the thought about gay people been something else, changed. He was in a way into it and the other part of him hated it. He wanted his life back. The days pass. Jongin didn’t talk to his two best friends. Joonmyun would try to talk to him but Jongin would ignore him.  The days at work where a bit awkward. Jongin would try to not see his friends but they were there. Chanyeol and Sehun knew that Jongin tried to avoid them, and that anger them a bit. Yet they try to understand him even though that meant they would have to put of Jongin been a jerk with them.

“I haven’t seen Chanyeol or Sehun around. Is everything ok?” Taekyeong ask. Jongin shook his head in frustration as he ate his cereal.

“I’m such an ... I just don’t know how to ask them questions and all the people that they hang out with are with their... with their boyfriends.” Jongin said. He started playing with his food while frowning.

“There must be someone there.” Taekyeong said. Jongin then remember Kyungsoo and nodded. “Talk to him. Ask him question but make sure that he is ok with it. You don’t want to offend him.”

“I guess you are right.” Jongin said while taking his phone out. “I’ll be at that club tell Joonmyun.” Taekyeong nodded. Jongin began to dress him-self up, always looking hot as hell. When he got out of his room he saw Chanyeol waiting for him.

“Nice that you call.” Chanyeol said while hugging him. Jongin gave him an apologetic smile while hugging him as well. “Let’s go Sehun is waiting for us outside.”

“I’ll be leaving uncle!” Jongin shouted as he close the door behind him. Taekyeong got out of the kitchen and took his phone out. After a couple of seconds the phone was answered.

“Joonmyun, he is going to the club... no I didn’t say anything, well I’m telling you right now. I don’t know why you just don’t tell him. I have to go I’m hungry and my food is burning.” He said as he hung up the phone.

 

“I heard he is coming again.” Minseok said in surprised. The rest nodded rather annoyed. Jongin made them feel sort of weird and “not normal”  

“I don’t know why he comes! He doesn’t even like been here.” Kris said making everyone nod once again.

“Don’t be so harsh on him.” Kyungsoo said.

“Kyungsoo is right... he is trying to get use to this, to our life style for his friends. That says a lot.” Baekhyun said.

“You are right but he is still a jerk.” Kris said. Tao slightly punch him on the stomach making him pout. “Of all the days why did he have to come today?!”  He said as he look at the festival that was about to take place, the crowing of the new king.

 

Four upvotes yey! Kamsahamnida!! I hope you guys like this update. And what’s up with the comments?? You all don’t like the story? *pouts*don’t forget to comment juseyo...