Hyung!

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

Jongin went to work feeling better than ever. Maybe it was because he wasn’t afraid or uncomfortable anymore. He managed to get to understand his two best friends even though just a few days had passed. He even got to get along with the other guys. The club isn’t that different after all, and he likes how everyone is not afraid to do things.

Joonmyun wasn’t home when he got there last night nothing to be amused by. Is just that this time he wanted to have a conversation with his brother. Tell him everything about his friends and what not, but Joonmyun wasn’t there. Taekyeong was there but just for a while because he went out with his new girlfriend. When his wife passed away five years ago he thought that he would never be able to date but now he is. Jongin and Joonmyun are happy for him. He deserves to be happy as well.

“Hey ready to go home?” Chanyeol ask Jongin who nodded in response. Jongin stretched as he grabbed his things from his desk.

“Hell yeah!” he said. Chanyeol laugh while nodding. He as well was tired as hell. Sehun was the first one to go. Apparently it was Luhan’s and Sehun’s anniversary and Sehun wanted to take him somewhere special. Jongin was surprised when Chanyeol told him that Sehun would ask Luhan to move out to his house. “That’s like a big deal right there.” Jongin said.

“Yeah it is but Sehun wants that and he knows that Luhan would accept.”

“He is that confident?” Chanyeol nodded. “Well I guess...” he said as he looked at his stuff.

Jongin found Joonmyun watching TV when he got home and he was more than happy to have him there because that meant that he could have that talk. Joonmyun looked at him and his head to the side. Jongin was looking back at him rather nervous and that worried Joonmyun. “Is everything ok?” Joonmyun asked to which Jongin nodded.

“I want to talk to you about some things.” Jongin said as he put his things on the floor. Joonmyun fix his position and frowned. He hopes that Jongin won’t say anything about Chanyeol and Sehun because he wants to be the first one to say it. “It’s about Sehun and Chanyeol”

“Jongin.”

“Wait just listen... I found out something about them and I thought that I wouldn’t be able to ever see them the same but... the thing is that I do.”

“Jongin I need to go.”

“Wait I’m talking to you!” Jongin exclaimed. Joonmyun sigh while taking a seat back again. “They are gay!” Joonmyun sigh once again while nodding.

“I know.” He said making Jongin raise a brow.

“W-what do you mean?” he asked. Joonmyun gave him an apologetic look as he sat comfortably.

“I know because I go to the club where they go to.”

“Wait what?! How and why?!” Jongin asked in confusion.

“I met someone three years ago.” Jongin frowned. “I’ve been dating him since then.”

“Wait you are gay?!” Jongin cut him off. Joonmyun nodded. “Why didn’t you...”

“Tell you?” Jongin nodded. “I heard you expressing yourself about gay people and they weren’t good things...”

“Just like Chanyeol and Sehun.” Joonmyun frowned.

“What?” Joonmyun asked.

“Chanyeol and Sehun hide it from me because of that. I’m sorry I said those things I wasn’t thinking.”

“You aren’t angry?” Joonmyun asked rather worried.

“Yes I am... but not with you but myself. I was a jerk but if you go there.... who are you dating? Wait oh, my god! You are gay!” Jongin said as he got up. He began to walk back and forward just like when he found out about Chanyeol and Sehun.

“I thought you were taking it well.” Joonmyun said, all of the sudden feeling worried.

“Y-yeah.... yeah I am.” Jongin lied. Joonmyun raised a brow at him. “W-well... who are you dating?”

“You... you actually know him.” Joonmyun said making Jongin’s eyes widen.

“Oh, my god wait he said that he wasn’t dating anyone.” Joonmyun frowned.

“Who?”

“Kyungsoo.” Jongin said. Joonmyun began to laugh as he shook his head. “What?” Jongin asked with his arms crossed.

“It’s not Kyungsoo.”

“You know him?!” Jongin asked.

“Yeah but no he is not my boyfriend... I’m dating Yixing.” Jongin almost chocked. “You ok?”

“Yixing?!” Joonmyun nodded. “Oh, god!” he shook his head from side to side as he tried to erase the dirty thoughts about his brother and new friend thanks to Minseok and the ‘Love bites’

“What is wrong with you?” Joonmyun ask. Jongin stop his shaking and stare at his older brother.

“So you were there yesterday?” Joonmyun nodded. Jongin’s eyes widen. His face started heating up at the memory of his dancing the previous night.

“By the way you were amazing but don’t ever dance with my boyfriend.” Joonmyun said, giving him an authority look.

“Don’t worry about it... I don’t like men.” Jongin said while seating down. “Plus your brothers dates are untouchable right” Joonmyun nodded with a smile. “Does this means that we are ok now?”

“I never meant to put you aside Jongin.” Jongin look down. “I know that you are not ok... we were so young when our parents die...”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Jongin said as he bit his lower lip.

“Jongin...”

“I said I don’t want to talk about it!” Joonmyun sigh. Jongin is so short temper and he wishes he could change that about his little brother. “I’m hungry are you hungry?” Jongin asked while walking to the kitchen without waiting for an answer. Joonmyun stay behind sighing.

 

“Kyungsoo, today Chanyeol and I are going on a date... would you be ok staying by yourself?” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Of course why wouldn’t I?” Kyungsoo ask. Baekhyun bit his lips before answering.

“It’s your birthday Kyungie” Baekhyun said with guilt all over him.

“So? I always have one plus it’s not like you and Chanyeol get to have a lot of dates.” Baekhyun nodded.

“Are you sure?” Kyungsoo smiled as he nodded.

“Go and enjoy your date Baekhyun, Luhan already left and he didn’t apologize as much as you right now AND I still love him.” Kyungsoo said.

“No.... no, let’s have a birthday celebration. Just you and me I’ll call Chanyeol and he will understand.” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“If you do that I would feel bad and be mad at you.” Baekhyun pouted. “Just go Baekhyun”

“Alright” Baekhyun said as he walked into his room. “Here” he handed him a present. “Happy birthday!”

“Thank you Baekhyun” Kyungsoo hug him. “Now go on and have fun.” Baekhyun nodded.

“I’ll see you in a while.”

“Or tomorrow” Kyungsoo said in a teasing manner making Baekhyun blush. Kyungsoo smile at the present. His smile soon die when he remember his previous birthdays with Sam. Now that he thinks about it everything was a lie. Sam didn’t really love him. Those two years meant nothing for the other one while they meant everything for Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo?” he heard someone calling him. “There you are!” Yixing said as he made his way inside the house. “Damn you guys have everything organized. Baekhyun changed if only he was like this when I still lived here.” Kyungsoo laugh.

“What’s up?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I figured you would be by yourself so I came to take you out.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be with your secret boyfriend?” Yixing rolled his eyes.

“No... He hasn’t called me.” He pouted.

“So you are confessing? You do have someone you !” Yixing nodded as he laughed.

“Yeah... I don’t really know.” Kyungsoo frowned. “Everything is ok but I don’t want to keep it a secret anymore.”

“Oh” that’s all Kyungsoo said. He knows the feeling so damn well.

“Let’s not talk about it shall we?” Kyungsoo nodded, “How about some greasy dinner and some drinks?”

“Sounds good to me” Kyungsoo said.

 

Jongin finished preparing a not so good looking sandwich. He was once again confused and he wanted to know why everyone he loves is gay. Joonmyun didn’t spoke a word he just ate the sandwich. He even forgot to call Yixing back. When he did the other one wouldn’t answer so he decided to send a message instead.

To: Xing<3

I need to talk to you it is very important... things might change from now on but I don’t really know. Call me as soon as you see this!

“Jongin?” said boy look up. “You haven’t told me.”

“I already sa..”

“Not about our parents” Jongin stood quiet. “About me... are you ok with me being gay?” there was a long moment of silent. Joonmyun hated it but he needed to know.

“I don’t... you are my brother after all and I am starting to know things about...” Joonmyun raise a brow. “About you and well gay people.” Another moment of silent.

 

Yixing felt bad for not answering his phone but as of now Kyungsoo was more important than whatever his boyfriend needed to say. He was still sour about the whole hiding situation. Three years is a long time and now that Jongin knew things about his best friends why couldn’t he about his older brother? Kyungsoo didn’t fail to notice Yixing’s phone constantly ringing but he didn’t ask Yixing to answer it. Hiding a relationship is never a good thing and he doesn’t wants to say something that might freak Yixing out. After all everyone knows how his and Sam’s relationship turn out. The last thing he wants to do is scare his best friend and he also wishes that everything works out.

Dinner was nice actually it was amazing. Kyungsoo enjoyed it even more when Yixing offer to pay for everything. Kyungsoo didn’t even order. Yixing knew everything so he ordered for him. Kyungsoo was happy he got to eat all the things he likes for free. It was time to get some drinks. They went to a bar not so far from the restaurant.

From: Myunnie<3

I need to talk to you it is very important... things might change from now on but I don’t really know. Call me as soon as you see this!

“Is everything ok?” Kyungsoo ask. They were inside the bar were the music play loudly. He nodded. Kyungsoo eyed him for a couple of seconds not really believing him. Yixing was dragged out of the club by Kyungsoo. “Ok, tell me what’s wrong?” he said with his arms crossed.

“I got a text from my boyfriend.” Yixing said.

“And”

“He said that things might change but he isn’t sure... does that mean that he wants to break up?” Kyungsoo sigh while patting him. Yixing looked really sad and scared. “He said to call as soon as I read this.”

“Then call him.” Yixing shook his head.

“No.... I’m with you.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Sweet lord Jesus! Call him!” Yixing nodded. The phone started ringing and after a couple of rings Joonmyun answer.

“Hey glad you call...”

“I-is everything ok?”

“I need to see you and tell you in person.” Joonmyun said making him feel more nervous. “Meet me at the coffee next to the club. I’ll be there in an hour.” He said and then hung up. Yixing look at his phone and he urge to cry hit him hard. He was scared.

“What did he say?” Kyungsoo ask.

“I think he is going to break up with me.” Yixing said as he looked at the floor. 

Yixing arrived at the coffee shop with Kyungsoo on his side. The other one had asked why he needed to go. “For support I can’t be there by myself.” Yixing didn’t care anymore about his friends finding out who he was dating because he was sure that Joonmyun would break up with him. Half an hour had pass and he was still very nervous. Kyungsoo tried calming him down but nothing seemed to work. In all his years of friendship Kyungsoo had never seen Yixing so nervous and scared. Half an hour later the door of the coffee shop opened. Yixing saw Joonmyun walking inside the shop. Yixing was too busy looking at his boyfriend that he fail to notice Jongin beside Joonmyun.

“Jongin?” Kyungsoo said. He was buying a coffee when he saw Jongin walking in with someone else.

“Kyungsoo... what are you doing here?” Jongin ask. Joonmyun didn’t even wait for him he just walk to another table.

“I’m with Yixing...”

“Yixing?!” Kyungsoo nodded. “Now I get it”

“What?”

“Follow me.” He took Kyungsoo by his hand. Kyungsoo felt his stomach twisting in a funny way, a feeling that he wishes to never feel again at least not with Jongin. Kyungsoo saw Yixing with some other guy. He was surprise when Jongin called him brother.

“Jongin!” Yixing stood up. He tried to get out of the store because he didn’t want for Jongin to know that he knew his brother.

“Wait Yixing.” Joonmyun grabbed him by his arm. “He knows already.”

“What is going on?” Kyungsoo ask.

“I told him everything a while ago.” Jongin nodded with his arms cross.

“A-aren’t you a-angry?” Yixing ask.

“No... It’s weird but no I think I would’ve if it was with someone else.” Jongin said in all honesty.

“Jeongmal?” Yixing couldn’t believe it. Jongin nodded while taking a seat next to Kyungsoo. He let his brother and Yixing have a private talk and explain everything to Kyungsoo. Once he was done Kyungsoo managed to blink.

“So... you are taking everything calmly?” Jongin nodded. “You aren’t angry?”

“No” Jongin said as he laugh. “Well yes for being a jerk. I should have never expressed myself like that about homouals.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Everyone makes mistakes.”

“Yeah... what were you guys doing?” Jongin asked.

“Celebrating his birthday” Yixing said as he and Joonmyun took a seat on their table.

“Hyung it’s your birthday?!” Jongin ask Kyungsoo in disbelief. Joonmyun look at his brother wide eye.

“Hyung?” he asked.

“I don’t know why he only calls him like that.” Yixing said.

“How many?” Jongin asked rather excited.

“27”

“Wow, you are an ajusshi!” Kyungsoo’s eyes widen.

“Ya! I’m not!” the two of them began to have a mini fight.

“You are!”

“I’m not” and they kept on going. Joonmyun and Yixing laughed at the two of them.

“I thought that you were going to break up with me.” Yixing said with a pout. Joonmyun stop laughing.

“No why would I do that?!” Yixing shrugged his shoulders, “I wouldn’t, if we ever break up it would be you the one doing it because I would never break up with you.” he said. Yixing smile and in a couple of seconds the two of them kissed. No one seemed to pay much attention to them but it was mainly because the place where they were at is known for its acceptance of homouals. Jongin’s eyes widen when he saw his brother kissing Yixing.

“Yaaa!” he shouted. Everyone in the shop look at him like if he was crazy. “D-don’t do that in front of me!” he said while taking a seat once again. Kyungsoo began to laugh making Jongin pout. In a couple of seconds Yixing and Joonmyun began to laugh as well.

 

Jongin knows now! I hope you guys like this update I’ll be seeing you all soon. Love Annie!