You guys are what?!

A night that changed it all

Enjoy!

“Seriously Jongin you could’ve gotten fired!” Chanyeol shouted as a matter of fact. Sehun nodded at his best friend while looking at Jongin. The younger one didn’t even flinch at the tone of voice on Chanyeol. It is very hard for Chanyeol to get mad but not even that amused him.

Jongin had gotten in trouble at his school for been to intimate with one of his students. Both Sehun and Chanyeol know how he is and they wished to change him. They’ve tried everything from taking him to therapy to talking to him, but not of that worked. If anything it had only gotten him angrier which probably lead him into doing the thing he did.

“I didn’t even touch her, Jesus just leave me alone! It’s not like if I initiated it” he half shouted. The two other young boys stared at him in disbelief both sighing in defeat.

“You are right you didn’t but then again you didn’t stop it. What were you thinking?! She is only 18 years old” Chanyeol asked him.

“You saw the report I was drugged” Sehun laughed, “Oh, you find it so damn funny?” he asked Sehun to which he nodded, “Then I will ing give you those ing pills so your would ache like mine did ok!” Jongin got up from his couch and walk into his kitchen leaving his two best friends behind.

So probably he is right, poor guy after all he was given a very strong pill. As to the girl, she was suspended for caring drugs in school and drugging his teacher. Jongin was lucky that Sehun found him with the girl and not someone else. Sehun had just finish with his grading so he decided to go see Jongin. When he got there he saw Jongin about to kiss the girl.

“Plus, you guys barely hang out with me anymore” he said as he sat back on the couch. Both Chanyeol and Sehun look at each other with knowing faces. Jongin raise a brow at them as he took a sip of his coffee. “What is it? Are you also going to leave me like my brother did?” he asked wide eye. Chanyeol shook his head as he sat next to him.

“Take a shower and change” he told him.

“For what?” Jongin ask rather annoyed since he wished to stay home.

“We are taking you somewhere...” Chanyeol said but then stood quiet for a couple of seconds, “We need to show you and let you know something” Jongin frowned. He then glanced at Sehun who kept that cold, uninterested look on his face.

“I guess you won’t tell me” Jongin sighed. “Find, then wait for me I’ll be out in twenty” he said while walking towards his room.

Said and done twenty minutes later he was out fully changed and showered. Sehun and Chanyeol smile to him. Jongin was curious but then he thought about the possibility of his friends taking him to another therapist and he did not wanted that. Last time he was with one, he ended up drunk and talking back to his uncle which caused him to have a major fight with his older brother, Joonmyun. The two of them lost their parents when they were younger, 10 and 13, in a car accident. Since then they have been living with their uncle, Taekyeong. Joonmyun works on his uncles company, Kim’s Corporation. Jongin and Joonmyun use to be very close, but when Joonmyun turn 20 things change. Joonmyun was spending less time at home constantly saying that he needed to study. Three years later and he is the same except this time he can’t use studying as an excuse.

“You guys won’t take me to another therapist right?” Chanyeol and Sehun laughed. Jongin look at the two of them and ask again. He was sitting on the back seat while Chanyeol drive and Sehun sat on the passenger seat.

“We won’t now sit and relax ok because... you would need it” Sehun said making the younger one frown a little. He wondered what Sehun meant but didn’t ask. The place was unfamiliar to him even the streets. Everything was different and it seemed like they were pretty far away from their homes. He even wondered if they were still in Seoul. An hour, that’s what it took them to get to their destination. Jongin fell asleep half way through their journey. Chanyeol and Sehun look at him and smile, but their smiles soon died. They woke the younger, by one year, up and when Jongin opened his eyes he saw a big, “O’ Me!” sign.

“Where are we?” he asked as he looked around, still seating inside the car.

“A nightclub” Sehun said. Jongin smirk at them while stepping out of the car.

“Oh, I see, you guys are crazy. You want me to behave yet you bring me to a club, classic.” He laughed. Chanyeol and Sehun look at him. Jongin was all smiles and what not, ready to hit the dance floor and take some random chick home like he usually does. That could also be another reason why Joonmyun and Jongin are not that close anymore. The smiles were replaced with frowns and confusion. It didn’t take him less than a minute to figure out that everywhere he looked, it was full of men. Not regular men but very fashionable and proper men? That is not the word he would use though. He turned around and eyed his best friends curiously. Sehun kept that cold look on him while Chanyeol he looked a bit uncomfortable as if he was catch stealing or something.  “What is this place?” he asked. It took Chanyeol a couple of seconds to gathered some courage.

“It’s a night club...” Jongin gave him an, ‘No-daa-Sherlock’ look. “It’s a gay club.”

“What are we doing here?!” Jongin half shouted. He looked around and saw a bunch of man looking at him with hungry eyes. He made a disgust face and went back inside the car. Sehun who kept silence finally spoke.

“Get out of the car! We are going inside the club.” Jongin shook his head, “You want to stay here with a bunch of man that can come and you any minute?” Sehun ask him. Jongin’s eyes widen in pure shock. He immediately went out of the car and hid behind his two friends. Chanyeol sigh while Sehun drag Jongin in.

 

♥♥♥♥

“Change that face Kyungie” Luhan said with a pout. Kyungsoo look at him and smile just a little bit. Baekhyun, who prepare some drinks, sigh.

“Seriously Kyungsoo... it’s been a month now please get over it.” Kyungsoo frowned. “Look!” Baekhyun pointed towards a bunch of men looking at them. “They all want your piece of meat just have fun would you?”

“Baekhyun get back to work.” Kyungsoo said as he clean the spill drink on the counter. Baekhyun rolled his eyes but when he looked towards the main entrance he saw a familiar person walking in with another familiar person and a stranger.

“Lu, they are here!” he shouted. Luhan, who was talking to Jongdae and Minseok, immediately left running towards that person. Tao and Kris laugh at their two friends while Kyungsoo shook his head. Minseok ask him what was wrong but Kyungsoo shook his head saying he was fine.

“Sehun!” Luhan jump crossing his legs around Sehun’s waist. Jongin’s eyes couldn’t get any bigger. Chanyeol saw Baekhyun walking towards him and smile to him. He then looked at Jongin and frown.

“Channie I thought you wouldn’t be able to come” Baekhyun said as he tip toe to be kissed his giant boyfriend but Chanyeol didn’t which made him slightly frown. Baekhyun turn towards Jongin and frowned deeper. “Is he your new boyfriend?” he asked Chanyeol a bit offended, “I thought you said you didn’t do the one night stand thing.”

“No is not that” Chanyeol tried to explain but Baekhyun looked really down.

“He is not my boyfriend!” Jongin exclaimed. Baekhyun look at him one more time and then at Chanyeol.

“This is Jongin the person I talk to you about” Baekhyun made an ‘oh’ shape mouth as he nodded.

“Oh, nice to meet you Jongin” Baekhyun said. Jongin wasn’t sure if to answer him everything was so weird and confusing. He just couldn’t digest what he saw and then Sehun kissing that guy. Jongin was lost and scared. He pulled Chanyeol to a corner and hyperventilates.

“What the is going on?!” he asked Chanyeol. Baekhyun walk towards Kyungsoo and the rest of his friends. Sehun saw the state of Jongin and walk towards them. Luhan frown as he walked towards his friends as well. The six older man standing on the table bar look at the three younger boys with amused looks on their faces.

“Poor guy” Tao said to which everyone nodded.

“He probably is confused as ” Yixing appeared out of nowhere.

“Starting you shift?” Minseok ask him to which he nodded. Then they look at Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin.

 

“Jongin we want to confess something” Chanyeol said.

“Just tell me what the he is going on!” Jongin pleaded. Every guy in the club looked at them and then dance. Jongin was extremely uncomfortable. “Is this like a punishment? I swear I will behave or whatever but please let’s just go!”

“This is no punishment Jongin.” Sehun said as a matter of fact. “We are gay” he finally said.

“You guys are what?!” Jongin shouted.

 

“There they go” Baekhyun said. The rest of the guys nodded with sighs.

 

“This is a joke right?” Chanyeol and Sehun shook their heads. Jongin was out of words. He looked around again and saw man with tongs and really tight outfits and unintentionally gaged. That’s when Sehun felt offended. 

“Look we have been best friends for a long time now and...” Jongin cut Chanyeol off.

“And you guys are barely telling me this!” Jongin exclaimed.

“Because of how you are! Look everywhere we would go you would talk about a random girl or check out every girl out there. We couldn’t tell you” Sehun said.

“That and... remember the day when we watch a movie about two gay man that were being mistreated?” Jongin nodded, “That day you said very ugly things about homoual people” Chanyeol said, “We couldn’t tell you not after knowing you thoughts on the matter.”

“I-I need to go” Jongin said as he desperately look for an exit. Sehun rolled his eyes while walking towards Luhan. Jongin turned around and saw his best friend smiling to what appear to be his boyfriend. Chanyeol call Jongin but the younger one kept on breathing heavily.

“You need a drink” he said. Jongin nodded while following Chanyeol behind.

“They are coming over here” Tao said. Everyone acted like if they weren’t watching the scene. Minseok and Jongdae dance while Tao and Kris play with each other.

“A vodka please” Chanyeol told Kyungsoo who nodded right away. Baekhyun walk behind the counter and help his two best friends out.

“Here you go” Kyungsoo gave the two young men a glass of vodka. Jongin drank the bitter liquid like if it was water. Kyungsoo’s big eyes widen even more.

“Another one please!” Jongin said. Kyungsoo nodded rather surprised while preparing the drink. Baekhyun, who by now stood beside Chanyeol, laugh a little.

“He is very shocked” Baekhyun said making Chanyeol nod. Jongin kept on drinking and drinking constantly asking his friends to leave. After an hour Chanyeol grew tired of the constant nagging and decided to end the night, much to Baekhyun’s annoyance because his shift didn’t ended until very late at night. Sehun stay behind. Chanyeol ask him to take care of Baekhyun from erted guys. The way back home was quite interesting. Jongin was extremely drunk but that didn’t stop him from crying and laughing and then back to crying. He complained about his best friends lying to him and him being a bad person, that’s why Chanyeol and Sehun couldn’t be honest to him because he was a bad person.

Chanyeol had to carry his drunken best friend all the way to the bedroom. He managed to take Jongin’s shoes and shirt off. Jongin was lying on the bed with his mouth slightly open. Chanyeol felt bad for lying for so long but now that he came clean, he felt relief. He felt even better then when he finally came out of the closet with his parents.

“I really want you to be the Jongin you were before” he whispered as he covered the younger one with a blanket.

 

 

So that is the first chapter! Poor Jongin *pouts* Kyungsoo won’t be the typical cute innocent guy in this story. I’ve always read stories and Kyungsoo is always so innocent and what not, so I decided to have a slight change. I hope you guys like it and I saw a vote thank you so much!! Let me know what you guys think of the first chapter ok?? Love Annie♥♥♥♥