Chapter 9

International Love
 
You finished eating at it was already 10PM. "Hey guys, I gotta go, I have school in the morning! I'll see you tomorrow!" 
 
"Bye ________-ah! See you!" They all said and waved to you. 
 
"Ah, ______-ah wait!" You heard someone chasing after you. "I'm really sorry for what I said the other day.. It was really rude and I was just having a bad day.. Will you forgive me?" 
 
"Ne!" You said with a smile. "It's okay Gikwang, you were nice to me today so I forgive!" 
 
"Thank you! I will see you tomorrow?" He asked. 
 
"Yes!" You smiled and walked off. "Hey SungJung, can you give me a ride home?" You asked him as he was talking to Miss. Kim. 
 
Even though you didn't live far, you didn't wanna walk alone in the dark this late. 
 
"Of course. Let's go!" You guys said bye to Miss. Kim and walked off to the car.
 
 "How was your day SungJung??" You asked breaking the silence. 
 
"It was pretty good! What about you?!" He asked back. 
 
"It was also really good. I met beast, they're very nice and fun to be around." You said with a smile. 
 
"Waaaahhh! Are you blushing _____-ah!" He said in amusement! "A-ani!!" You said as you felt your cheeks getting warm. 
 
You arrived at your place and jumped out of the car. "Thank you for the ride!" You yelled at SungJung and went inside. 
 
'Aish; why are you blushing??' You asked yourself. 
 
_____________________
 
"_______-ah seems really nice!" Hyunseung said. 
"Ne, I like her a lot!" Dongwoon said with a mouth full of food still eating his dinner. 
 
"She's cute." Dujun said playing with his phone 
 
"I'm sure she gets a lot of attention at school." Gikwang mentioned. 
 
"She is foreigner, and everyone love foreigners." Junhyung said. 
 
"I agree with Dujun, _______-ah is cute." Yoseop said. They all looked at him.
 
"what?" Yoseop asked looking up from his phone.
 
"You said _______-ah is cute.. You only like pale girls." Gikwang said. 
 
"I didn't say I'd date her... She's just cute!! Aish!" Yoseop wined. They all chuckled and started to pack up and leave. 
 
'I wonder if _______-ah has a boyfriend' Dujun thought to himself.. 'Don't think like that! You're idol. No dating!' He mentally slapped himself.
 
 
"I wonder if _______-ah has a boyfriend!" Gikwang said. But out loud. 
 
"Ask her tomorrow." Yoseop said. 
 
Dujun started to panic a little. 'Why does he wanna know? He was an to her the other day..." Dujun thought to himself again.