Starting school

International Love

 

 
"Have you always been at Cube?" You asked him looking at all the gold records on his wall. 
 
"No. I was with JYP first then I switched." He said typing on his computer
 
"Oh yeah! Isn't cube a sister company?!" 
You turned around and looked at him. 
 
"Ani" he said looking up from his computer. "People think that often but they're their own companies!" 
 
"Interesting! Will I meet a long of groups?" You asked curiously giving a joking nudge on the shoulder. 
 
"Hahaha! You will, they're here a lot practicing and I do weekly check ups with individual groups on Sundays. You can come sometime if you'd like." 
 
"Oh believe me I will!" You said with a laugh. 
 
"Umm, ____-ah. Tomorrow you start school and I want you to be careful. Don't tell people about who you are. You might get picked on and people like paparazzi will follow you.. We don't want you getting hurt. Can you understand that?" He asked 
 
"Oh, i won't! That is fine!!" You said with a smile. "Good! Thank you ____-ah!" He said rubbing your back.
 
_________________________________________
 
"____-ah! Get up and ready for school!" Mrs. Hong yelled from downstairs.
 
You rolled over tired and looked at the clock.. It was 6:30 and school started at 8 but since it was your first day you needed to get there early. You rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to go girl your hair. You were excited because it was your first day at a new school and you were excited to meet new people. But nervous because of what they'd think of you so you wanted to look your best. You did your make up & put loose curls in your hair. It had finally grown out and you loved it! 
 
 
 
 
You walked downstairs for breakfast and Mrs. Hong had made pancakes with orange juice. 
 
"Good morning Oma!" You said to her with a smile. "Do you mind if I called my mom? I haven't talk to her much since I have been here.." 
 
"Oh no, go ahead!!!" She said reassuringly. 
 
You walked to the other room and called her. "Hello?!" Your mom answered. 
 
"Hi mom!!!" 
"Hi baby! How's it going?!" 
"Great! My family is really nice! The dad is the CEO of Cube Entertainment!!" 
"WOW REALLY?! Is that where your Korean bands are from?" 
 
Your parents never understood your interest in Kpop but they went along with it! 
 
"Uh, some! Mr. Hong lets me hangout in his office a lot!" You said with a smile even though she couldn't see. "I am getting ready to leave for my 1st day of school; and I thought I would call you before." 
"You will do great today sweetheart. Just be friendly to people and they will do the same!" She said with confidence.
"Okay. I love you mom!" 
"I love you too sweetie. Have a good day." Then she hung up. 
 
You ran to the kitchen to eat. "Did you have a good talk with your mom?" Mrs. Hong asked. "Ne! Thank you!" You smiled to her and you both started eating. 
 
"It's 7:30 _____-ah. We should get going!" Mrs. Hong said looking at the clock on her iPhone. You nodded and grabbed your backpack and you both went out the door. 
 
The drive was 10 min away so the drive was quick. You arrived at the school and were amazed at how big it was. Mrs. Hong saw the expression on your face. "This is the best school in Seoul ______-ah. Most the kids here have wealthy families.. Like you!" She said with a chuckle. "It's pretty." You added.
 
 
 
 You both walked to the front desk and there was an elder laddie in her mid 50's. "Ahhh, I am guessing you are new?!" She said to your with a smile. "Ne!" You said back with a smile. She handed you your schedule that was on her desk already. "If you have any questions just ask! I am Mrs. Jang!" She said with a smile and let you go on your way. 
 
"You will do great _____-ah!" Mrs. Hong said rubbing your shoulders. "If you have any troubles call me or text me no matter what!" 
"I will omma!" You said holding on to her hands. She kissed your cheek and walked out. 
 
 
 
My longest one yet!! Enjoy!