Chapter 2

International Love

You got out of the car and stood there looking up at the building. You had heard of Cube before but you had no idea why you there.. 'Am I being punk'd?' You thought to yourself.. 'Why am I here?' Park SungJung took your bags and led you inside. "Um, what are we doing here?!" You asked in confusion.  "You will see ____-ah" he just smiled and went along inside as you followed. "Hello Park SungJung!" The lady at desk said joyfully. "And you must be ____-ah!! I am Kim Jiyeon; it is very nice to meet you!!" She got up from her desk with a huge smile & bowed. She was wearing a red shirt under a black blazer with a black pencil skirt with black heals. She had long brown hair tied up in a low pony tail.  'Why is she so excited to meet me?' "It's nice to meet you too Miss Kim Jiyeon!" You smiled back and bowed. "Please don't be formal with me. You can call me Jiyeon unnie! If there is anything you need just ask me!" She gave you a warm smile and walked back to her desk. 

 
You walked to the elevator & SungJung hit '5'. You were standing there in confusion and kept asking yourself what was going on. 'This can't be where I am staying.. It's a business'.  You reached the 5th level which got you out of your daze as you heard the elevator ding. SungJung motioned you to follow and you both walked together to the  end of the hall. SungJung set your bags down as you reached the door. He knock  and you both waited a few seconds till you heard feet shuffling on the other side and shortly after the door opened... 
 
This is a shorter chapter I know.. Let me know what you are hoping to read in the next chapter and I can try to incorporate it into the story line :)