Date night

International Love
"What's behind your back?" you asked curiously... He chucked and brought his hands from behind his back and he was holding flowers and candy with a card. He had a goofy smile on his face. 
 
"I.. I don't know your favor flowers so I just got you roses. I got you some chocolates to... Heres a card..." he was blushing so bad his whole face was red. 
 
"Thank you so much Dujun.. You didn't have to do this... Wow!" you were speechless you didn't know what to say or do. 
 
"Open the card." Dujun said. 
 
You opened the card and out fell money.. You picked it up and started reading the card. 
 
"I'm really sorry about your dance so I want to make it up to you.. Take this money and go get your nails, hair,  and makeup done. I am taking you out to the nicest restaurant in Seoul and then after that I have a surprise for you.. I'll pick you up at 7! :)" 
 
All you wanted to do was cry. This was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you and you are touched. 
 
"I don't know what to say Dujun.. I mean of course I would love to go! But you didn't have to do this for me.." You started crying but happy tears.
 
"Don't cry ________-ah. I want to.. I have to get back to practice.. I'll see you tonight. " He smiled at you and walked away.