Meeting A Beast

International Love
 
It had been a months since school started and everything was going great. Everyone was nice to you and they tried helping you find your classes and show you around the school. 
 
Hyun Soo had become your best friend. He was kind and you really enjoyed his company when he was around. He would help you with math and as far as you knew he was the only reason you had an A and you always thanked him for that.  
 
It's Sunday  and you didn't feel well so you automatically started having a bad day. You were home alone and kinda liked it but after awhile you started to get lonely so you decided to go to Mr. Hong's office. You put some pasta in a plastic bowl from dinner last night and ate it on the way there. Cube wasn't far so you decided to walk there. 
 
When you arrived you went into the lounge and cleaned out your bowl when someone walked in. 
 
"Clean that." The man said while looking on his phone. He had blond hair and he was wearing sweats with a tank top. He was handsome but came off as an . (You'll find out who he is soon) 
 
"Umm, excuse me?" You said with an irritated voice. 
 
He looked at you "aren't you the new maid?" He asked as if you were stupid. 
 
" no!!" You said kind of loud and stern. 
 
He looked puzzled with wide eyes at you. "Then who are you? And why are you cleaning dishes?" You didn't answer him and just walked off. 
 
"UGH!!!" You grunted walking in to the office. 
 
"______-ah what's wrong?" Mr. Hong asked concerned. "Some jerk just asked me if I was the new maid and told me to clean his dishes like an !" 
 
"Who was he?" Mr. Hong asked. I don't know his name. He looked familiar. He's probably a kpop star." Mr. Hong pulled up all the groups on his computer and told you to pick him out. You looked at the computer analyzing everyone... "HIM!" He looked at the computer "ahhhh, i will make sure to talk to him ______-ah since today is the weekly check up." 
 
You walked out to the other room and watched tv. "Miss Kim. Can you send b2st (beast) to my office please?" Mr Hong asked over the phone. "Yes sir." She replied. 
 
The boys arrived 5 minutes later. They all bowed and said hello to Mr. Hong. You stayed in the other room but listened to everything. "How are you boys today?" He  asked.. 
 
"We're good! Our dance is going really well." Dujun answered the leader of beast. 
 
"Good, just wanted to do our weekly meeting today.. Do you guys know your schedule for the week?" 
 
"Ne." They all said in unison. 
 
"Tuesday's photoshoot is pushed back to 4 now. And that will be your only schedule that day." Mr. Hong told them.
 
 "Yes sir." They said 
 
"Great! That is all boys thank you!" Mr. Hong smiled and let them go. 
 
They said thank you and started to walk out... 
 
"Uh, Gikwang..." Mr. Hong stopped him. 
 
"Yes sir?!" Gikwang turned around. 
 
"Next time you see my daughter can you please apologize?" 
 
Gikwang looked at him confused..
 
"The dishes? In the lounge? The "maid"" he put air quotes around maid. 
 
You could see Gikwangs eyes widen and the color drain out of his face. "Uh, yes. Mianehamnida sir..." Gikwang bowed. 
 
"Thank you! You may go." Mr.  Hong said while putting papers back in the folder.