Chapter 6

International Love

 

****Hyun Soo is L from the band infinite & his friends are all in the k drama "shut up flower boy band! 

You walked in to your class feeling nervous. There were a few kids already in there so you just took a random seat. They were all looking at you and whispering but you didn't mind it too much. As time went by more kids started entering and looking shocked when they saw you. 
 
"Hello class." A man walked in wearing a shirt and tie. "We have a new student today.. Uhhh, ______-ah? Did I say that right?!" He looked at you over his glasses. "Yes sir!" You said with a nod. "Would you like to come up here and introduce yourself to the class?" He gestured you to the front. "Uhhh hello. I'm _______-ah. I am from ____. And I am very happy to be here!" You smiled at all them, bowed then took your seat. A boy sat next to you when you got back to your seat. You were shocked but didn't show it. He just looked at you. 
 
"Class, I have to run to the copyroom. I'll be back." Mr. Park said. 
 

 

 
"Hi. I'm Lee Hyun-Soo!" 
 
"Hello!" You said back tucking your hair behind your ear. 
 
"What brings you to korea?!" He asked you curiously.
 
"I am foreign exchange student..." 
 
"Do your parents live here too?" 
 
"Ahh, ani. I live with a host family." 
 
"Do you like them? Are they nice? They must have good jobs since you go to this school!" He fired the questions left and right at you.
 
"Haha. I like them a lot. They're very nice to me and yes they have good jobs." You said chuckling. 
 
 
The class began so you and Lee Hyun Soo payed attention. He was handsome, he had nice hair and the uniform suited him well. He would glance at him every once in awhile secretly. 
 
"Alright class. Section 2 is due tomorrow!" Mr. Park said. 
 
You packed your bag to go to 2nd hour. "What is your next class?" Hyun Soo asked "ummm math.. Blah! I don't like math." You replied with chuckle. "What room? I can walk you? I'm sure you won't find it in time." He said judging you with a wink. You laughed and accepted his invitation. 
 
Math went by slow but it was nice because many of the kids talked to you and asked you questions about your life back home! When the bell rang you walked out and ran into Hyun Soo. "Are you following me?" You teasingly asked him. "Haha, no. This is my class for 3rd period." He laughed. "Sit with me at lunch? It's after this hour." "Arasso!" You said with a smile and walked to your next class. 
 
You walked into the cafeteria and sat down waiting for Hyun Soo. He finally arrived but with the rest of his friends which made you nervous. "Hey ______-ah! I brought some friends with me! Lee Min Ki, Sung Joon, and Lee Hyeon Jae!" You smiled and said hello as they did the same and you all started eating your lunch. 
 
School was over and you had a decent first day. "Hey, so I will see you tomorrow?" Hyun Soo ran up to you. "Yeah of course! I can wait for you at the gate?" You smiled. "Arrasso! Goodbye!" He walked off and waved.
 
**next chapter you meet beast