Chapter 12

International Love

You walked in while beast was practicing their new dance and decided to hang with them for awhile. When you walked in they all saw you and gave you a big smile but still continued to practice. It was 5PM and you could tell they had been practicing for awhile so you ordered them some pizza. 

 
You loved watching them dance because of all the passion they put into it and the work. You started to become a huge fan and their number 1 beauty. 
 
"Hey _______-ah!" Gikwang said when the music stopped and they all walked over to you and rested. 
 
"Helllooo! How are you guys?" You asked with a big smile. 
 
"Tired!!!" Hyunseung sighed. "And hungry!" Dongwoon added both laying on the floor. "AMEN! I want some coke...."  Junghyung said with a small pout. 
 
"Well lucky for you guys because I just ordered us pizza!" You said with a hint of bragging in your voice. 
 
"YAAAASSSS" hyunseung yelled with his hands waving in the air. You all laughed except Junghyung. 
 
"What about my coke?" Junghyung glared. "Yes, we get coke too." You said with a laugh. "Good!" He smiled. 
 
 
"So did you talk to Mr. Hong?!" Gikwang asked. 
 
"Ask him about what?" Dujun said curiously. 
 
"Oh!! Yes I did. Umm he said he will talk to you guys and think about it. He's afraid people will find out he's my dad, he said he doesn't want you guys to also take the spot light away from the dance if I'm gonna put all the work in to it... But he is considering it!" You said with a small smile. "I want you guys to preform at my school dance." You said answering Dujun's question. 
 
"Ohhh.. Well, we can lay low?" Yoseop suggested. 
 
"You guys are Preforming! How can you lay low??" You said. 
 
"We'll make sure people don't crowd around us. We'll say it after we preform.. I would love to go, we never had dances." Dongwoon said sitting up now involved in the conversation. 
 
"Yeah, that would help. You'll just have to talk to Mr. Hong." You said with a smile. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom... I'll be back." You said waking out of the studio. 
 
"I want to be _______-ah's date." Gikwang said with a smile. 
 
"How can you be her date?! You're preforming and people with think something is up.." Dujun said annoying. 
 
"Exactly! Plus, ______-ah is my Bae... Back off!" Yoseop said slightly serious but also teasingly. 
 
"Anni!!!" Dujun said form and kind of loud. 
 
"Ahhhh, Hyung do you like ______-ah?" Junhyung asked with a smirk. 
 
"Of course not. You guys are just being idiots!" He rejected. 
 
"Who's being idiots?" You said walking in the door. 
 
"Oh, umm nothing ______-ah." Dujun said with a smile. "Oh look, the pizza is here!!" DuJun said walking to the pizza man and quickly changing subjects. 
 
_______________ 
 
"I think I will ask _______-ah to be my date for the dance if the principle conforms it.." Hyun-Soo said nervously to Soo-Young. 
 
"You should!! I'm sure she will say yes!" Soo-Young said with a reassuring smile. 
 
"What makes you think that??? Does she like me???" He asked excited. 
 
"Hahaha. Idk Oppa! But you guys are best friends and she doesn't know many guys yet... Atleast I don't think." 
 
"I guess that's true. I'll text her tomorrow since it's late and ask if she got an okay for Mr. Kim... How long are you staying here?" Hyun-Soo asked. 
 
"Just the weekend my parents are in Italy. And since we have been friends since Kindergarden my parents would rather me stay here at your place." Soo-Young said unpacking her bags. 
 
"Very true. Alright, well I'm going to get some sleep.. Good night!" Hyun-Soo said walking all to his room.