Chapter 16

International Love
"Finally! What took so long!" Hyun Soo asked teasingly. As you walked back from the bathroom. 
 
"Ya!!! I wasn't even in there 5 minutes babo!" You said thumbing his forehead. 
 
"I have to go to work at the book store... I will talk to you later ________-ah! Nice meeting you Mrs. Hong!" He bowed and walked away. 
 
"He seems like a nice boy..." Mrs. Hong said.
 
"Ne. He's cool! So. Is it odd I'm nervous about meeting Dujun?? I mean, I shouldn't be, I'm around him all the time but this time feels different." You were extremely nervous about meeting him. Your heart was pounding and palms were sweating. 
 
"Maybe you're nervous because he wants to meet you alone?" She asked and shrugged her shoulders.. "It's 12 now.. Do you wanna head back home? Maybe watch beast preform on Mnet??" She said with a wink. 
 
"Hahahaha! Let's go!!!!" You said jumping out of your seat. 
 
You spent an hour and a half watching Mnet on TV with Mrs. Hong. You liked hanging out with her because she was like a best friend. She was fun, exciting, outgoing and very understanding. You looked at your phone and saw it was 1:45.  
 
"I gotta get going!!" You jumped up and went to the door. You weren't wearing anything special. Just some sweats, t-shirt and i cute messy pony tail. You were wearing make up and that's all you worried about. You slipped on your vans and got your purse. 
 
"Have fun! Well, not too much fun! Don't be scared! He's a nice boy, I've met him! Let me know how it goes!" Mrs. Hong said with excitement. You waved goodbye and you were on your way. 
 
______________ 
 
You arrived at cube and it was kind of empty which was weird because normally everyone was there on Saturdays. 
 
"________-ah. How come even when you wear sweats you're still cute looking??" Miss. Kim said with a pout. 
 
"Ahhh, i bet you're cute too Jiyeon!" You smiled and winked at her. You walked down the hall to the lounge and waited for a minute for Dujun. You started to get really hot and nervous. 'Stop it _______-ah! You see him all the time!' 
 
"Hi!" Dujun said with a smile and hands behind his back. 
 
"Hey dujunie!" You turned around  smiled and walked toward him. "What's behind your back?!"