Chapter 14

International Love
Can you call beast up for me?" Mr. Hong said to Miss. Kim over the phone. 
 
"Yes sir." 
 
Beast walked in 5 minutes later and took a seat. 
 
"Hello boys." Mr. Hong said to them 
 
"Hi! Is everything okay Mr. Hong?" Junhyung asked. 
 
"Umm.. The dance at _______-ah's school is cancelled do to rejection of the school board." He said with a sigh. "_______-ah is really upset so if you see her just try to make her feel better. 
 
All the boys looked dumbfounded and shocked. 
 
"That's really ty.." Junhyung said. 
 
"For real I can't believe they would do that after all the work she put into it." HyungSeung said. 
 
"I know.. The Mrs's and I are gonna take her out to dinner tonight and see if we can cheer her up.." Mr. Hong said. 
 
"Let us know how it goes.." Gikwang said. 
 
"Here's her number.." Mr. Hong gave them a slip of paper with your number on it. "Just text her and see how she's doing... Don't text her all the time!" Mr. Hong said and warned. 
 
"Yes sir." They all said in unison. 
 
"That's all boys. Have a good day off." He said. 
 
"Wait. Day off??" Dujun said confused. 
 
"Yeah... You guys can go home." 
 
"Thank you!!!" They all said happily. 
 
'I feel bad for ________-ah.. I should do something for her' Dujun thought to himself. 
 
_____________ 
 
You were laying in bed watching tv with Mrs. Hong eating popcorn sulking about how you couldn't have a dance. 
 
"Thanks for the dinner.." You said.
 
"Of course! Maybe we can have our own dance in the living room ______-ah hahaha!" Mrs. Hong said laughing. 
 
"Hahahaha!!! Yes! Just blast the music super loud and go crazy!" You replied. You both started cracking up and stared making jokes and suggestions about having your own dance. Until you get a text. 
 
"Hi _______-ah! It's Gikwang, I'm really sorry about your dance!! We can throw our own party ;)" you started laughing and then you go another text.. 
 
"_______-AH!!!! I'm sorry the school board is a bunch of dumb s we can just party together!! -Junhyung" 
You laughed again....
 
"When are we going to party??
 -Dongwoon" 
 
"________-ah! I'm sorry that they canceled your dance.. I will make it up to you! YOSEOP!" 
 
"I'm sorry for your dance! Don't be sad! We'll cheer you up! Dujun!" 
 
"Come see us tomorrow!! You ditched us today!!! We can talk about this party we will throw you! Hyunseung!" 
 
You were touched by the text messages the boys sent you.. Your eyes stated to tear up and you felt your heart pounding.. "What is it honey?" Mrs. Hong said. You showed her the phone and she put her hand on her heart "awwwwe how sweet of the boys! You have some great friends _________-ah!" 
 
Since they all texted you individually you put all of them in a group message..
 
 "HI GUYS!! How did you get my number?? It's okay! Don't be sorry it's not your fault! But you guys made my night better!!! I was really upset this afternoon so I went home after going to Mr. Hongs office. I'm sorry I didn't tell you :( But I will stop by tomorrow and see you guys! Good night oppas!!!! :)" you replied to them then finished watching your movie with Mrs. Hong.