Chapter 11

International Love

 

You ran inside of Cube so excited you couldn't hold it in you just wanted to scream.. You were so caught up that you ran into someone and fell on the floor with a bang! 
 
"AHHH!! That really hurt!!" You said rubbing your head. 
 
"I'm so sorry ______-ah!!!!! I didn't mean to!!" Gikwang said worried while  kneeling down and  reached his hand out to you. 
 
"No no, it's okay! It was my fault. I wasn't paying attention and I was running.." You said with a light chuckle. 
 
"Yeah... What's the rush??" He asked curiously. 
 
"I got the principle to agree on letting us have a school dance!" You said with excitement jumping up and down holding Gikwangs arm.
 
Gikwangs eyes widened. "JINJA?!?! You're so lucky! I wish we had those when I went to school!" He said with a slight pout. 
 
"Well... I was thinking you guys could possibly be the entertainment?! Sing a couple songs then enjoy the dance?" You asked rubbing the back of your next. 
 
"I WOULD LOVE THAT!!! And I'm sure the boys will too!" He said with a smile "you'll have to ask your dad though!" 
 
"That's what I'm going to do now Gikwang !!" You said with a smile "I'll talk to you later." You said waving good bye!
 
___________ 
 
"MR. HUNG MR. HUNG!!!!" You yelled as you ran into your host fathers office. 
 
"What's wrong?!!l" he asked with a panicked voice. You were bent down with your hands on your knees panting and gasping for air.. "I.... Have.. A fa....favor.." You said in between breaths. "What is it?" "I need... To borrow beast... for a night... " you started catching your breath but still panting. 
 
"What do you mean???" He asked confused. 
 
"I convinced my principle to let us have a school dance and i said I'd try to get a live band.. And I want beast! Just a couple songs for an hour. I won't tell anyone they'll be there it'll be a surprise! PLEASE!!!!" 
 
"I.... I don't know ______-ah. People might find out about you and-" "THEY WONT" you said cutting him off. "Hmmm, but then everyone will be all over beast after they preform.. They will take the spot light up from your party ______-ah." He said concerned. 
 
"I'll talk to beast and have them keep it low. I'll talk to the principle and make an announcement saying not to bother the surprise act... Please!" You begged on your knees with a big cheesy smile. 
 
"Sigh, I will have to think about it ______-ah. And I'll have to talk to the boys and see what they say and see their schedule. But if everything goes will it should not be a problem." He said reassuring and with a smile. "I'm still concerned for you though." 
 
"It will be okay appa!!" You said with a smile kissed his cheek and you ran off to beasts dance practice!