Chapter 3

International Love

 

"Hello _____-ah!" He bowed, your jaw fell to the floor.. "I'm Hong Seung-Sun! I will be your host father!" 

 
He said with a huge smile an handshake. You couldn't believe your eye or ears. Your insides were going crazy. You were so excited yet so confused and nervous at the same time.. 
 
"A-annyeong Mr. Hong" you stuttered as you bowed.
 
 "Please, you can call me appa!" He chuckled. 
 
You just nodded and smiled. You were surprised at how comfortable he was with you. You didn't feel quit as awkward as before but you were still gonna play it safe. 
 
SungJung had left so it was just you & Mr. Hung. 
 
"I'm sorry you had to meet me here at my work. But Mrs. Hung is at the store getting food for dinner tonight. She is so excited you are coming!" He said smiling at you and gesturing you to take a seat.
 
 "I am very excited to be here too! I have never been out of my country before and I was really scared.. But people have been very nice so far!" You said smiling at him. 
 
"OMO!!!!! YOURE HERE!!!" Mrs. Hung finally arrived with open arms rushing to hug you! 
 
You were shocked but all you could do was smile. She had a bright smile & big brown eyes. She had long black hair which was in a pony tail. You gave her a hug back & just smiled and bowed to her. 
 
"Are you ready to see the house?" She asked cheerfully. 
 
"Of course! Yes!" You replied with a smile. 
 
As you grabbed your bags to leave she stopped you "I can get those honey!" 
 
"Um, are you sure I can get them.." You asked unsure. 
 
"Of course! You're a guest after -" she cut herself off "-no you're family now! But I still want to help with your bags" she smiled and walked to the door. You followed her and said your goodbyes to Mr. Hung. 
 
"I'll see you guys tonight!" He said as he sat down at his desk.