Chapter 1

International Love

'This is it..' You thought to yourself as you were getting ready to board the plane for your flight to Seoul. You weren't sure what to think but you were more excited than anything! You had never been out of the country so you weren't sure what to expect.. 'Would the people like me? Will they reject me because of where I'm from?' You thought to yourself as you started panicking and thinking of all the horrible things that could go wrong. You had everything you needed in your carry on to last you your 15 hour flight.. "Boarding all passengers on flight 134 for Seoul.." The flight attended said. 'No turning back now.." You thought as you let out a big sigh.

 
You arrived to Seoul finally; you were tired, eager, hungry, and anxious & once again still focusing on what others thought of you all at the same time. You grabbed your bags and headed to the exit when you saw a guy in a suit holding up your name. He greeted you with a hello to you which was kinda cute because of his accent." My name is Park SungJoon, I will be your driver.." He smiled to you & bowed. "Kamsahamnida" you smiled & bowed back! He opened up the door for you, took your bags placed them in the trunk & you were of to your host family.. 
 
You started to shake and your fingers started to tremble. It was getting hot so you decided to roll your window down. The breeze on your face felt relaxing and calming. You watched people walk the streets & mingle at small cafes. You felt out of place because you looked different then everyone else.. You didn't speak their language 100% and you were afraid of accidentally offending someone.. Their culture was different then yours so you think it be best to just try to stay quite and still to what you know as far as being polite & formal. 
 
15 minutes passed by and you arrived to your destination you bunched your eyebrows together in confusion because you were parked in front of a big building called 'Cube Entertainment' 
 
 
Hello^^^ this is my very first fanfic ever so I hope you guys enjoy!!! I will update again shortly!!