Revelation

When the World Suddenly Shattered

Chapter 7: Revelation

Luhan left almost a month ago which only means that Sulli was Minho’s care, and Minho is really happy about it. He accompanies Sulli outside during his day offs. Fortunately, his schedules were not hectic.

-------------------------------------

Sunday afternoon, Minho and Sulli were sitting on a bench at the park. They decided to rest there for a while after having groceries. Meanwhile, Minho brought out his iPad and played a game (Temple Run).

 

“Minho, I’ve been thinking this for a while… It’s already been two months since I woke up  but…but it’s hard for me to realize and understand how life does,” said Sulli and sighed deeply while Minho still plays with his iPad.

“Sulli… Let me ask you a question. Is life worth living?” Minho asked still playing.

“…yes,” she replied.

“So long as there is wrong to right,” Minho continued and dropped his iPad. “Like the globe, it is divided between the North and South Hemispheres. Our world can either be good or bad and that depends on us. We toil so as we build ourselves. The shaping of our own lives lies on our own hands,” said Minho and he handed his iPad to Sulli.

 

“What will I have to do with it?” Sulli asked referring to the iPad.

“Have you ever played a game?” Minho asked but Sulli just stared at him. “Look here,” he added and started playing a game.

“Life can be like a temple run. It’s definitely like a game and you’re the one who control it, you hold it. We run. It starts with you off course. You need to run with a goal in your heart and soul; and to achieve your goal, you must collect to coins. You must jump from the free falls and rivers, run from the gorilla, jump through the ropes or obstacles, bend for the fire, and slide for the trees and openings. But most importantly, you must know your direction. If you missed a single or few coins, remember there’s still more ahead, that only means that running is not about greed. Though, never be too assured for you never knew when or how the game will end. We never knew what will happen tomorrow. So you must stay alive as much as possible coz’ if you’re dead, you can never do anything. Thus, it requires courage, strength, spirit and the heart,” Minho said while playing.

 

“There are two ways to be dead—to dies by the gorilla or to die by a natural phenomenon... But, it could also be both. When you tripped from a tree root, the gorilla will catch up with you, so better not do the same thing again and continue running until more aggressively until it’s not behind you. But if you trip again while the gorilla’s at your back, you sure won’t be given another chance coz’ the gorilla would eat you and would even have the pleasure to say you’re so yummy. The same happens when you go the right side and suddenly to the left side, vice versa…. It’s full of consequences,” he added.

 

“Also, take a look on those bonuses—the magnets, speed-ups, invisibility and others. We might as well say they’re friends offering their hands for you. You can’t neglect them, most of the time. Remember, no man is an island. We also need others help coz’ we can’t always do things on our own. But, we can’t always rely on them. We don’t know if they’ll just disappear or when they’ll just be gone. They’re only there to give us rest whenever we need them, help us whenever we feel like struggling, and add the enjoyment as much as possible. Soon, they’ll disappear coz’ they knew we grew up or they knew that we can be more independent,” he added again.

 

“Perhaps, reflect on the gems; they give chance for another life to continue even after failing, right? It helps make the impossible be possible. Though, we never knew if it will come in our game. In short, it depends on our luck.  And if you’d ever be lucky to have it, you must use it wisely, and remember that it only happens like once in every ten exciting games. On the other hand, take a look also on the half ways. If the half way’s through the right, then go to the right, vice versa. Yeah, it’s hard especially if it’s your first coz’ we often miss it. Besides, it’s really hard at first, but it teaches us how to be versatile. We learn from our mistakes,” Minho continued.

 

“Back to the top; if a game has a beginning; it has also an ending like ‘Game Over!’ Life on Earth is not eternal; we have our limits, so be sure to do your best in everything you do before it’s too late and you’ll keep muttering words of regret. At least, you enjoyed playing the game in the best and proper way, and then try again until you improve by learning from pat mistakes. Nobody on Earth knows everything,” Minho said and sighed as he looked at Sulli.

 

“You still have lots more to work on,” said Minho, “Let’s go.” After which, they went home.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 7.35: Grand Entrance

Taking a look before, Sulli and IU were step sisters and Sulli was the adopted one. Like Cinderella, her life was like hell. Fortunately for IU and her mom, definitely excluding the father who had been really good, Sulli was able to endure every pain.

Not long after, their parents died by a car accident exactly during Sulli’s birthday. Since then, IU kept blaming Sulli for the tragedy. She told her that if it wasn’t because of her damn birthday, her parent’s would’ve not come to the birthday venue.

Taking her part as the biological daughter, she caste Sulli out of the house. At the time, Sulli has nothing to do but to abide with her sister even how much she knew that it was never right. Perhaps, she doesn’t want to continue living in that sadistic house, but not for the good father she knew. After leaving, she found home at Mr. Wooyoung, Minho’s father. There, Mr. Wooyoung took care of her miscellaneous needs for college in exchange for being Minho’s personal assistant. And back then, Minho’s still an American boy.

When their father’s last will and testament came, Sulli and IU share the same, but Sulli had to let go of hers after IU asked her to. On Sulli’s part, she never expected to have such money anyway.

-----Now-----

IU, Sulli’s step sister, was known to be the youngest professional businesswoman in Korea. After her parents died, she took a business course as an heiress. Not because her parents told her to do it, but because of the goal she’s been determined to sought after. Nobody knows what that thing can be. But in assumption, it would be great knowing that she waited for so many years to take a final action.

 

IU is sitting across Yuri in a Chinese restaurant.

“Long time no see. How have you been doing?” IU asked.

“Well, China is actually good. I had great time being a surgeon,” Yuri replied mischievously.

“Your nose is beautiful. Oh, I mean, should I compliment your fake nose?” asked IU laughing.

“IU, you should know science very well. Besides, what’s the use of my job when I can’t apply it to myself you know,” Yuri replied also laughing.

IU cleared . “Okay, let’s talk about business, but I’ll remind you first. I hope you still haven’t forgotten how much you owe me,” IU said with her arms over her chest.

“I know that very well actually and I still can’t forget what happened after that casted me from my own school,” said Yuri.

“That’s good then; so I bet you already learned of what happened,” said IU.

“Sure I am,” Yuri said and drank her tea.

“And I bet you already knew my motif calling you back here,” said IU.

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah! The reason why I need to leave my growing career there,” said Yuri smirking.

“Don’t worry; I’ll pay you thrice your yearly income there. Perhaps, don’t think sending you to China has no reason for me,” said IU staring earnestly at Yuri.

“What do you mean?” asked Yuri as she stopped sipping from her tea.

 

“No worries, it’s just simple,” said IU.

“So when do you plan to do it?” Yuri asked.

“Soon my dear,” IU replied.

-----------------------------------

 

Months passed and time seemed to be so quick. Sulli and Minho had been going out together though Sulli haven’t gained her memories yet. It’s really hard for Minho but he has his never ending hope. Every day that he’s with Sulli, his love never fades but grows.

As for Sulli, though she totally forgot Minho and their relationship, months were enough to make her feel the same way. The way Minho cares for her melts her heart, and the way he smiles at her makes her feel so warm. Those are the reasons why she allowed Minho to enter her heart so easily.

 

Now, she’s in the square park waiting for Minho. She’ll surprise him on his birthday. She just hopes it could be a gift.

-------------------------------

 

Minho’s driving his car to the square park. Sulli insisted that they should celebrate his birthday at the park. Though it’s Minho’s birthday, he could not say no.

But, what on Earth could Sulli be planning?

Meanwhile, he arrived at the park with the cheerful Sulli running to hug him.

“Hey, what’s up?” he asked.

“What do you mean what’s up?” Sulli asked, “Happy Birthday!” she said and kissed Minho’s cheeks that made him surprised.

“What have you eaten?” Minho asked. Suddenly, someone called out Minho’s name.

“Minho!!!” the girl yelled. Minho looked back and when he did, he’s most surprised. Sulli noticed this and also looked at the girl’s direction.

“No, it can’t be,” Minho muttered and those words were the same on Sulli’s thoughts.

“What on Earth could be happening?” Minho added with his soft voice then the girl came running to hug him.

Minho took a better look of her face. “No, no, no!” he said and then the girl crushed on him for a hug.

“Minho, Minho, you don’t know how much I’ve been dying to be with you. Where have you been? It’s almost been nine long years,” cried the girl, “Have you forgotten me?”

 

The girl who hugged Minho has the same face as Sulli.

Who could be the other person beside him, then?

Nope, make the question better. “Who’s the real Sulli?”

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm opening for someone who could be willing to the coauthur of this story. And if you're interested, you could send me a message on twitter (brightout27) or via AFF.

Thank you for reading!