Again

When the World Suddenly Shattered

Sandra shook her head as she woke up in a familiar place, the hospital.

“What am I doing here?” she asked. Sehun walked closer with a gentle rush.

“You fainted a while ago. Minho checked you and decided to bring you here,” he said.

“Who are you? And where’s Luhan?” she asked, frowning. Sehun felt a sweat on his nape as he stood still for a while. He was like “What exactly is happening?” In time, Luhan and Minho came in.

“How do you feel?” Luhan asked.

“Who are you?”

Luhan and Minho looked at Sehun but he just gave them an ‘I don’t know’ look.

“This can’t be… But among us, do you remember someone?” Minho asked.

Sandra thought for a while.

“Nothing… But there’s just one of this memory that came up on my mind when I woke up… when I was young… with Luhan,” she said.

They all had a sigh.

“I’m not quite sure about it… You need to rest, let’s talk again later,” said Minho as he turned his back.

“I already rested, right?”

“Not this time, just follow what I said,” Minho snapped.

“But who exactly are you?” Sandra asked.

Minho closed his eyes. This could have been the hardest part. It already happened but he can’t stop it from happening again. Sandra was staring at him but he just can’t utter a word.

“He’s just someone you used to know,” said Sehun.

“…Oh…Yeah… Just…someone,” said Minho and immediately left as he gently closed the door. Right after, he leaned his back on it as he closed his eyes one more time, and then a tear came out on his left eye.

Sehun is sitting across his father in a café. He just told him that everything was delusion.

“Wow! You pretended nicely,” his father said sarcastically, “Now, what do you expect me to do? Act like nothing ever happened?”

Sehun remained silent for a while.

“Yeah,” he said and his mother, sitting beside his husband, threw a glass of champagne on his face.

“Pathetic…. Do you want me to bring you to the mental hospital?” she asked, almost shouting.

“If you could,” he replied as he wiped his face and tasted some on his lips.

“Now, what do you think will happen to our image?” his father asked.

“You worry about your image… you rigorously care about it… but how do you expect me to answer that when I don’t know how to feel like it? You never cared for me from the very beginning, right? … But just a sick little dummy and a useless bum.”

“What’s the problem with you?” his mother shouted.

“No! The problem is on both of you! Don’t you get it? I’m telling you everything right here, right now because I hope you could be parents for once. Parents who’d tell me that ‘Son, everything will be alright. Don’t worry,’ but I didn’t even hear the word ‘son!’ I trusted you only to make me feel like I was wrong all my life; that all the time, I can’t make a good decision for myself,” he said and smirked.

“Well then… Son, I recognize you as the best actor of the decade!” his father said and walked out with obvious aguish painted all over his face. His mother followed.

“I should be the one walking out right?” Sehun asked all by himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! It seemed a very short update and I agree.... I'm just happy that I was still able to become active on my account. Exams just finished and still have to get over frustrating migraines and the kin... anyway, sorry..'coz it has been a while... anyhow, I'd really appreciate if you could guess what will happen next. Thanks!