Addition

When the World Suddenly Shattered

Sandra is sitting across Sehun. They’re both looking at the cactus on the table.

“I didn’t know a cactus can bring back your memories,” said Sehun heaving deeply.

“I, too… I didn’t know something like this would happen,” said Sandra.

“Okay… so would you mind if I can be your buddy right now?” said Sehun looking at Sandra.

“I..don’t know how to start talking,” she said.

“What came to your mind when you stared at that cactus?” Sehun asked.

“Luhan… I remember I gave cactus to him as a present since…since maybe we’re in college,” she said.

“Then what came next?”

“I… I just remembered the things when I was young… IU… I was adapted by their family. Later, her parents died and I ended up walking away from their house,” said Sandra.

“Anymore?” Sehun frowned.

“Nothing…else… But one thing…. I grew up in an orphanage and I had a best friend…Luhan but we eventually got separated because of my adaption,” said Sandra, tears started pooling on her eyes.

“Okay… Look, I don’t mean to intrude anything like this but…can’t you remember anything about…Minho?” he asked.

“Minho… I don’t know… the people I can only remember is Victoria, IU, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kris, Kai, Onew, Chanyeol, Taemin, Tao… and that…I was once a tennis player,” she said. Sehun sighed.

“But one person I can’t remember… Yuri… I mean, her name appears in my head but… I don’t remember anything about her,” she said.

“Is there…anything else you want to say?” Sehun asked.

“… Nothing,” she replied.

“Just go to bed and rest… I think we need to see a psychiatrist tomorrow,” Sehun said and turned his back.

“Wait…” uttered Sandra.

“What?”

“What if… what if I’ll change my mind?” she asked. That’s the question Sehun fears to come out from Sandra’s mouth. And he still hasn’t found the way to answer it.

“Sandra… if you can only read my mind. I can’t answer it, can I?” Sehun asked and Sandra sighed.

“Let’s just think of it tomorrow,” he said and went upstairs.

----------------------

“Sehun, where are we going? I don’t think this is the way to the hospital?” Sandra asked as she is sitting on the front seat beside Sehun in his new elegant sports car.

“We’re going to your psychiatrist,” he said.

“I don’t have a personal doctor, do I?” she asked.

“You actually have one,” Sehun said and in no, they stopped in front of a café.

“Okay, so why did you not invite him in your own café?” she asked but Sehun went out from his car and so as Sandra. They entered the café; Sehun dragging Sandra’s arm.

“I can walk  on my own, y’know,” she uttered but Sehun suddenly stopped in front of a table. Sandra looked at it.

Why?

Senhun sat on one of the chairs and there are only three chairs. The two are already occupied and there’s only one seat left…across the person she never wanted to see again. She then reluctantly sat on the remaining chair.

She sighed and broke the awkward atmosphere. “So Minho, I didn’t know you’re a psychiatrist… I thought you’re a surgeon… and ummm neurologist,” she said.

“I did self studying,” he said.

“I didn’t know that was possible,” she said.

“I don’t plan on adding it to my name profession so it’s okay,” he said.

“I see,” Sandra simply said and felt her cell phone vibrating.

“I think I just need to answer this,” she said and the two nodded.

Right after Sandra left, Sehun started another conversation.

“I thought you’d come,” Sehun said.

“I’ve waited for a long time,” Minho replied.

“So you’ve presumed she’d soon get her memory back?” he asked.

“No, but I reckoned. Her neurons are just really strange,” he said.

“Call it a miracle, huh,” Sehun smirked.

“I believe,” Minho said, “About what you said yesterday, are those really the things that she can remember?”

Right after Sehun dropped his body on his bed, he actually called Minho. In any case, he kept Minho’s contact.

In time, Sandra arrived. She sat and awkwardness enveloped the ambiance, again.

She groaned and said, “So I reckon Sehun told you everything,” she said and Minho nodded.

And then, silence went over again.

“Are we going to stare at each other here?” she asked.

“I suggest we should run some tests,” said Minho.

“That… I don’t think so,” said Sandra.

“If it’s about money matters, don’t worry,” said Sehun.

“So I guess that’s yes,” she replied.

Suddenly, Minho fixed his slouching position.

“Sandra… can’t you really remember me?” Minho asked but Sandra just stared at him.

“I… I tried to… But I… just can’t,” she said then suddenly, her head ached so she held it as she closed her eyes and moved her head.

“Hey, is there anything wrong?” asked Luhan who appeared out of the blue.

“Luhan… what are you doing here?” Minho asked.

“Why? Am I not allowed to come here?” he asked.

“Lu...han,” said Sandra now looking at Luhan. Then, her head ached again as he tried not to screech but her head really hurts so much.

Suddenly, darkness enveloped her eyes as she heard dins before she can totally eneter her old unknown world.

---------------------

Okay… so I was thinking of you could at least share your thoughts… I am actually, really, really willing to have a co-author for this story. I mean, I am not actually capable of being a consistent author since nowadays, I have so many circumstances that I need to get over coz’ I feel like, if I don’t get through it soonest, I’d be in greater trouble, and I can’t let myself asking why and how again. Just call it, ‘anti-depression stage,’ LOL. Never mind my drama anyway.

So just PM me, post on my wall or any way you know and I know how and I’d be really happy if I can read at least one. Happy New Year!!!