Weak Day

When the World Suddenly Shattered

CHAPTER 9: Weak Day

Sandra hiccupped and replied, “Coz’ every time I was about to answer him, a grenade kept on bombing like booom!!! It’s always happening at the wrong time! But… hik… I think that was better than being hurt more…. Just yesterday, a person who just looked like me appeared out of nowhere..hik… she came crashing to him in a hug …. And I was drained…I have to let him go,” cried Sandra as she had some gesundheits.

 “This is probably the drunken Sandra,” thought Sehun. He can understand the situation now. Sandra has a twin and what she’s trying to say is that she’s not the real one. She was only thought of the person who never appeared.

“Aigoo!... Is this what they say when a person is drunk? You tend to say something that’s menat to be forgotten,” she said and laughed with another hiccup.

“Hey, I already told you much, here’s my question too… Why did you say that Ms. Krystal was your ‘old’ friend?” she asked.

Sehun had to drink his bottle too before having a reply. “Krystal was my best friend ever since we were kids. Our parents were close friend either. Recently, she confessed to me… But I told her the truth. I don’t feel the same way as her and I only see her as my sister. Knowing the situation, I had to push her away because it’s just unfair that we’ll still stick to each other when I knew that she has something for me and I can’t return it,” said Sehun and drunk. He also started to hiccup.

“Aigoo… this is just so terrible, maybe I’ll just wish that I never existed from the very beginning,” said Sandra with hiccups, smile and tear.

“Don’t feel that way Sandra,” said Sehun as he had geseundheits too. “I never got this drunk for a long time. How come I feel dizzy with only three bottles,” he added with a smirk. He raised his head and saw Sandra laying her head on the table. A bit dizzy, he stood up and shook Sandra.

“Hey, wake up! We need to go home,” said Sehun.

“Just let me sleep here, okay? Anyway (hik)… I have no home. I never had a home in this world,” said Sandra.

“You sure have grudge to the world huh,” said Sehun and let the cold air brush to his face. He sighed and carried Sandra to his cab.

---------------------------

Despite the situation, Sehun and Sandra arrived at Sehun’s house safely. Sehun parked the car to his garage and turned the engine off. He looked to his left and saw the pretty Sandra sleeping soundly. Unknowingly, his hand went on her face touching it gently.

“I guess we’re on the same world, are we?” he asked. He shrugged Sandra but she seems to be really in a deep sleep.
 

“You’re probably tired, are you?” Sehun asked and then he removed his seatbelt. He went out to get Sandra in her house. He carried her in a bridal way. “You look so thin but you’re heavy,” he said.

“Oh really (hik)… maybe, that’s because I’m tall,” she said with a grin while her eyes are closed. Sehun smiled at the sight in front of him.

He placed Sandra at the sofa and when he turned his back to his room, Sandra fell to the floor. As he turned his back, he saw Sandra holding her head and her temples frowning.

He really feels tired plus the alcohol he drank.  Exhausted, he carried Sandra to her room. Unfortunately, there’s only one room in his house. He never had another one and he’d never want to.

He placed Sandra on his bed. Still, Sandra seems to not feel anything, just sleeping like lard.

Sehun feel hot. He removed his coat and his shirts. In short, he’s shirtless as he slumped to his bed.

----------------------------------

Sandra woke up in the morning with her head aching. She looked what’s in front of her -- a white ceiling with a diamond bulb at the center. She smiled. “What a weird design,” thought Sandra. She looked at the window where the sun rays met her face. She touched the surface she’s laying – a soft cushion. At least, she seems to feel relieved as she stretched her arms to her right and then to her left only to feel something on her left side. She touched it while her eyes are at the ceiling. She moaned as she became nervous of what it might be.

Hard. Smooth. Like a carving of a hunk man. She nervously moved her head to her right only to see a sleeping beautiful creature. Shirtless.

She immediately looked to herself. Her blouse was off, she only has her sleeveless shirt. She then braced herself and tried to recall everything.

As she remembered the thought that Sehun carried her to the room, she felt something giddy. Blurred with her one eye half open, Sehun removed his shirt and then….

 

NOTHING HAPPENED….

“Nothing happened,” she said softly.

She turned her back with the blanket on her chest. In a second, Sehun woke up. His eyes immediately widened as he saw Sandra at his side. It took him seconds to realize the situation and then he scratched his head.

Suddenly, the door banged open with a girl holding the knob.

She’s obviously surprised having her eyes as big as her thumb. She slowly walked towards them.

“What’s going on?” she asked confused.

“No, it’s not what you thi…” said Sandra as Sehun spoke out.

“Sohyun, it’s not what you think. Let’s talk later,” he said not looking at the girl.

From a shocked face to a jolly one. “Brother, I’m happy for you,” she said to Sehun and then turned his face to the girl. “And whoever you are, it’s an honor to know you being my brother’s girl. C’mon. I know what to do,” said Sohyun and dragged Sandra.

“Hey, I’m not your brother’s gir..” she muttered but Sohyun cut in.

“Oooops… you should not say that,” she said and they walked downstairs.

“I understand why brother brought you to his room but it really surprised me since I never anticipated such thing to happen. He never had an extra one, even for me. So, as his loyal sister, I secretly had a room covered by a bookcase but hush… that’s a secret,” said Sohyun with a blink on her eye.

“I sometimes need it when I come to visit him here. If I insist to stay, he would just tell me to sleep at the sofa. He’s so rude but I can’t also blame him. I understand the responsibility that was always loaded on his shoulders. If I was him, I’d also rebel. But… I just can’t understand why he would put a great barrier between him and our parents. It’s like fortress,” said Sohyun like an old lady.

“Open sesame,” she said as the bookcase open into an elegant room. “Tadah! My brother never knew about this. When he was out of town for a few weeks, I had this privately made,” Sohyun said happily.

“Well, this is actually like the one I saw in the Europe magazine,” said Sandra.

“Yup, yup,” she said as she walked to her closet. She gave Sandra an outfit.

“Wow! This fits you perfectly than me!” Sohyun said as she tried it on Sandra.

“I think this is a little bit flashy,” said Sandra.

“C’mon. Don’t feel shy. We’re in a modern world. Many people wear like this, nowadays,” said Sohyun. Sandra can only nod on whatever she says.

“By the way, can I ask your name?” asked Sohyun.

“Su--… Oh… It’s San…dra. Sandra K-Kim,” said Sandra startling. Uttering such words seems to be so difficult. She hasn’t moved on yet. She has to.

“Sandra unnie…. I’m just so happy that brother had finally found a girl. Thank you. And in return, I should tell you that Sehun hyung never had a girlfriend since birth,” Sohyun said simply making Sandra’s eyes widen in shock for disbelief.

She sat on a chair where she recalled that she already have a job. Thanks to Sehun.

---------------------------------------

Days passed softly, Sandra’s life is going on like an ordinary waitress at the café. Sunday morning and it’s Sandra’s day off. And where would she probably go?

She suddenly thought of visiting the orphanage. Though she is really not Sulli, she thought of Yoogeun whom she met once. Perhaps, she could go visit him and the others.

Sandra’s plan for the day went soft, It’s just odd that Yoogeun was not with the others. Just when she was about to leave, a nun called her.“What’s the matter, sister?” she asked.

“Can we talk?” the nun said and Sandra nodded.

At the Parish Office…
“I’ve heard what happened…” said the nun trying to pick up the right words. Sandra nodded again.

“I’m sorry,” she said.

“Don’t be, sister. It’s just a mere coincidence,” said Sandra trying to suppress a smile from her situation.

“I won’t make this long… Sandra… I know you were never associated with Yoogeun but…. You’re my only refuge… Yougeun’s refuge…. Yoogeun… his disease had just gotten back,” cried the nun.

“What do you mean?” Sandra asked.

“When he was a kid, he had a serious incurable disease, but by miracle, he was healed. And now, we never expected that his illness would come back again. We went to seek for other’s help but they all seem to be tired of helping Yoogeun. Maybe, I can’t also blame human nature. People have been helping Yoogeun for his maintenances and continuous therapies.

Sandra got the situation. “I’ll do whatever I can to help you,” she said.

------------------------------

Sandra arrived at the café dumbfounded. She feels so tired. From the past days, she did not feel like crying. She should probably thank busyness for it. Oh right, she still needs to find an apartment. She only promised to stay a week at Jess’ place, good thing she agreed.

She heaved a sigh and laid her head on the table when a man grabbed her hand. She immediately raised her head and saw Sehun panting.

“Do you want to earn money?” asked Sehun.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“Yes or no,” Sehun said with authority.

“Yes?” she replied hesitantly.

“Come with me,” he said and dragged her out the café making people stare at them.

“Hey, you’re not planning to make me enter that luxurious car, are you?” she asked as she saw a black, shining car a meter away from them.

“Just follow what I say,” said Sehun. The next thing she realized is they’re heading at the mall.

“Hey, you can’t just drag me like that without letting me know your intention,” said Sulli. “By the way, this car of yours is far way better than your cab,” she remarked.

“Are you criticizing my cab?” Sehun asked and Sandra shook her head. “As much as possible, I would not want to drive this car. My cab is from my own sweat so never compare it to this,” he said. “Trust me,” he added.

“What?” Sandra asked.

“Do you trust me?” Sehun asked and Sandra nodded. “Then, trust me when I say I know what I’m doing,” he said.

Within just ten minutes, they arrived at the mall. Now, Sehun is holding Sandra’s hand.

“Let my hand go. I can just follow you, y’know?” she said.

“There you go,” he said as they stopped in a salon.

------------------------------------

“Sehun, I’m glad you came to visit. It’s been a long time,” said Sehun’s mom, Ga-in, as they entered a particular fancy restaurant. It looks like a five star.

“Have you thought of the proposal?” she asked. Sehun smirked at that. That’s just a beautiful greeting for a long time; your mom asking a question you never wanted to hear from the first place.

“Oh yes, very well… I should probably not give you a problem from now on. Father, mom… this is Sandra Kim, my girlfriend,” Sehun said. All the others on the buffet table had their eyes wide open except for Sohyun who already anticipated such thing to happen. She knew her brother very well.

 On the table were Sehun’s parents, Mr. Wonbin and Ms. Ga-in; his sister, Sohyun; his cousin, Baekhyun; Mr. Insung and Ms. Hye-kyo, and Seohyun. Sandra was shocked the most. Just what is this man saying? She was about to say something when Sehun held her hand and squeezed it. She got it, right?

On the other hand, Baekhyun was there. How will things work on now?

Sandra Kim in this chapter...Credits to the one who took this... Thanks.

Sohyun, Sehun's sister, here... Thanks google...

Ga-in, Sehun's........

Wonbin, Sehun's father...

Hye Kyo

In Sung

Seohyun

 

And they are the additional supporting characters.. 

Thank you....

Sorry if I can only update inconsistently nowadays....