Chapter 2 : Rescue leads to Secret leaked ?!

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several months had past, she quit her part time as she had been able to earn quite abit from her wins. 


She's an angel in the morning being able to maintain her studies and grades,

She's a devil at night smashing people out of the rings with deadly wounds. 


No one in the school got to know about this until this day..
She was alone after a match in the back alley went a group of young boys came up to her. 


"Alexis right?" one of the boys said as they pushed her to the walls.

"who are you?" Alexis asked.

"wow! You trashed us badly on stage like a month ago and you are telling us you don't remember ?" another guy shouted. 
"trashed you guys on stage? Oh~there were too many, why will i remember?" Alexis smirked. 

"Arrogant eh?! Let's see how you can forget us after tonight!" the boy who seems to be the leader smirked.
"Boys grab her! Let's have fun tonight!" he went closer to Alexis and grabbed her by her chin.

"YAHH! LET GO OF ME YOU HEAR ME!" She couldn't move at all as her arms and limps were being grabbed by quite a few of them.

They used chains to chain her hands at her back incase she break free from them. 

The leader went up with a huge grin on his face, "ain't that strong anymore eh?" as he said that he ripped of her top.

"yah!!!" Alexis screamed but they just laughed and carried on what they wanted with her.

"ouch!" the leader shouted, "who the hell threw that at me?!" he turned around.

"ganging up on a girl? Wow, even use chains eh? That's sooo SM.." a pretty boy shook his head as walked into the alley with 11 pretty boys behind him.

"That's none of your problem pretty boy, get lost and before we ruin your face!" the leader said as he turned back to Alexis.
"Yah! How can you say that to our Luge?!" a tanned guy stood up and threw a rod right at them.

The leader got hit right on his forehead a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter