Chapter 14 : Party Time

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan holding a drink in his hand, sitting at a table with Alexis. The rest of them were having fun at the dance floor. They manage to get into a club lying about their age.

'i can't believe i just kissed her..omg.. Her lips..so soft..' Luhan thought to himself as he bit his lips. He took a quick glance at Alexis while he took a sip from his drink. She was looking at the dance floor moving to the beat of the song. 'she looks so beautiful ! ' he smiled at his thoughts. 

Kris on the other side was standing at a counter holding a glass in his hand looking at a pretty girl.

The girl walked to the counter, he held the glass up to his mouth, "jogiyo.. ...ennong ...ennong.. ennong..." as he winked to her.

The girl looked at him with a confused face.

He repeated himself again but words couldn't be heard.

'Oh , i forgot this is Hongkong.. And this is so embarassing!!!'

He quickly put down his glass and swipped his hand across his hair making himself look cool so as to cover the embarrassment from before.


"hi, i'm kris" he introduced himself in cantonese. "kris?" the girl asked as she turned away. "yes, your name?" kris asked again. "it's better if you don't know." the girl said. "why?? I wanna know!" Kris pout. The girl just slide a piece of paper to him, it was written in korean.


'get your friends and leave. Quick. Before it's too late'

Kris read the note but when he looked up the girl is gone. He was shocked. "i got a bad feeling about this.' he thought and Alexis was the first person that came to his mind. He quickly rush back to the table, but it was empty. He looked around, the members were still at the dance floor but Luhan and Alexis were no where to be seen. 

Kris quickly pushed through the crowd and got to the members. "Guys!! Let's go something isn't right here. Anyone of you know where's Luhan and Alexis?" Kris panted as he grabbed Xiumin. The rest of them shugged. "arent they at the table?" Chanyeol asked.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter