Chapter 3 : Unwanted Attention

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Alexis dragged herself to school, hoping that the boys will keep their words on not telling on her.

She had to wear a jacket to cover the wounds around her wrist due to the chains last night.

Upon reaching the school, she was glad that she gained no attention meaning, they kept their promise!

She got to class and sat down in her corner. "morning Alexis!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted, diverting attention to her.

"hi?" she replied uncomfortably as all those girls were staring at her.

After awhile, the girls turned back to EXO and continued what they were doing.

She took a glance at EXO, as usual, these handsome boys were surrounded with girls.

Secretly, Luhan caught her glance and smirked.


~~ring ringgggggggggg~~


That was the bell to their lunch breaks. 

"hey Alexis!!" Sehun called out and grabbed Alexis by her wrist as she was about to leave the classroom.

"ah." Alexis made a small cry as the place where Sehun just grabbed was hurting.

"sorry!!" Sehun cried as he put his palms together above his head.

"nah~it's alright. What do you need from me?" Alexis said trying to keep her smile on due to Sehun's reaction. 

"awws, don't be so cold to us!" Chanyeol disturbed as he make his way out away from the girls surrounding him.

He placed his arms on her shoulder, "we are having lunch together!!!" he shouted.

"great! More attention." Alexis murmured to herself and sighed.

"Hey, i thought last night we said, don't wear that docky spectacles!" Baekhyun took off her specs which made her scream, "ahhhhhhhhhh!"

"wowwooow.. Relax." Baekhyun quickly returned her specs to her. 

"don't you ever dare touch me!" Alexis said and stomped off. 

Alexis went to the wash room and she overheard some girls' conversation.


"what does she think she is ?! EXO were just being kind to her does she need to scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter