Chapter 15 : Kidnapped(?) again ?!

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo members gathered back in front of the club. "found anything?" Kris asked.

They shook their heads with the hands on their knees panting.

"girls you head back to the hotel first, we will look around.

If they came back give us a call." Suho order.

The girls nodded their head and ran back to their hotel which was two blocks away.

"Luhan's phone still can't get through?" Xiumin asked.

"yeah. I tried it many times already it's switched off." D.O. answered.

"let's split up. If anyone noticed something suspicious inform the rest of us" they split up and started their search again. 


D.O. Kai  and Sehun searched in the club.
Lay Xiumin and Suho searched the carparks.
Kris and Tao searched the alleys around.
Chanyeol Chen and Baekhyun searched across the streets. 


"what's that?" Sehun bended down as he noticed a heel lying in a dark corner.

"GUYS!" He shouted to D.O. and Kai.

"isn't that Alexis' heels??" Sehun asked.

D.O. and Kai looked at each other. "this is bad." Kai said as he dailed his phone calling the other members.

They all rushed over. "we found these." D.O. said as he showed them one of Alexis' heels and pieces of Luhan's phone scattered on the ground.

Chen looked at those remainings, "what should we do now?"

 



"we got the girl and her little boyfriend as he was in the way.... Okay... Alright.." Kangin was talking on the phone. Then he turned to the rest "you guys wait here i'll head outside to wait for Boss."

Alexis and Luhan were left in a room where those boys were guarding outside. Their hands and legs were tied up. 


"what to do now?" Alexis whispered. 

"my phone dropped when they kidnapped us. If i had my phone, kris and the rest could have tracked us."

"i have mine but it's under my dress on my thigh." Alexis said as she blushed.

"I can't reach it with my hands tied beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter