Chapter 9 : Kidnap Part 1

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the same time,

Luhan came out from the bathroom after bathing as he just got home from their brothers gathering. He picked up his phone as he swipe his wet dripping hair with his towel. He noticed Alexis' text, 'i'm going to my practice ground to practice.' After reading the text, he turned to check the time, it was already 1:30 in the morning.

He dialed her number, 'durroo~ durrooo~' but no one answered. He dialed the second time, this time it got cut off halfway. "what the!!" he shouted as he stared at his phone. He tried again, this time the phone was off. He started to feel uneasy. Luhan quickly picked up his jacket and keys as he dashed to his car.

'i got a bad feeling about this!' Luhan thought to himself. He drove off quickly towards Alexis' practice ground. Upon reaching, the gates were opened. Luhan looked into the ground as he walked in.


No one was there, it was totally empty, "hello?? Alexis?!" Luhan called out, but there were only silence. He started looking around, only to find Alexis' towel and keys on the floor. Then he noticed a trail of water on the floor like someone was being dragged some where.

'this is bad!' Luhan thought to himself. He quickly dialed Suho's number informing him about the situation and followed after the trail. The trail went far all the way til a room right at the far end of the training ground. He slowly moved towards the room.

As he got nearer, he heard voices coming from the room. "Shouldn't we bring her away from here what happens if those guys came over to find her?" one of them said. "aishi! We didn't have a car! It will be obvious that we are kidnapping if we just carry her down the road isn't it?!" the other one shouted. "yah, just now a guy named luhan called her before we switch off her phone! What happen if he knew she's here and he came over?!" another worried soul shouted.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter