Chapter 19 : Hospital

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the hospital, Alexis slowly opened her eyes. 

"you are awake!! Alexis' awake!" Jessica shouted as she grabbed her hand. "finally!!" Evelynn jumped out of her sit. "I'll get the doctors!!" Evelynn ran out of the room once she saw Alexis' eyes opened.

The doctor came back with Evelynn and Kai as he checked on her.

"You had concussion that why you fainted also due to lost of blood and shock but you are recovering don't worry." the doctor said after he examined her before he left the room.

Alexid slowly sat up with the help of Jessica and Evelynn. She held her head and slowly recalled what happened.

"how long have i been asleep?" Alexis asked. "you have been in comma for a week already." Jessica said as she passed her a glasd of water. 

As she took a sip from the glass, something hit her mind. "wait.. Where's Luhan?!" she shouted.

They all looked at each other, but no responds was given. "where is he?!" Alexis screamed as she grabbed Jessica's hand.

"what happened to him?! Why are your eyes so teary?!" she asked again as she noticed their expression. 

"he is in the other room." Kai finally responded as he stared at the floor.

"what happened to him?! Where is he?! I wanna see him!!!" Alexis screamed as she tried to get out of bed unplugging all those needles connected to her.

They led her towards the room just beside hers. All the other members were there seated around in the room.

"luhan?" Alexis called out with her voice shivering. She shoved Jessica and Evelynn away as she slowly moved towards the bed.

She tripped and Sehun caught her, her legs were still weak after comma.

"Alexis.. Hyung.." Sehun tried to speak but got cut off as Alexis pushed him away and sat on the side of the bed.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter