Chapter 5 : Friends and Laughter

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, 

First time ever, Alexis manage to sleep so soundly at ease without waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares of those guys killing her parents again and again.

"ermmm... What's that smell~~" Alexis mumbled to herself as she opened her eyes. Her eyes widen the moment she saw what's in front of her. She was lying right in Luhan's arms!! 

The part of his shirt around his chest was still wet, she recalled last night she was tearing badly in his arms. She looked up and stared at his face, 'ohmy i know he has always been good looking but was he so handsome before?' she thought to herself as her fingers unknowningly went up his eyes touching his eyelashes. 'how can i guy has such beautiful and long lashes' she wondered to herself. Next moment her fingers were running down his nose, then to his lips..


Just then, his lips moved, "do you have a things of waking up a guy lying in his chest by molesting his face?" Luhan laughed as he opened his eyes. Alexis jumped out of bed blushing hard. 

Seeing her reaction, Luhan giggled, "i prefer waking up to kiss by you my lady." He got a smack right on his back as soon as he completed his sentence.

"glad to see you being so energetic in the morning!" Xiumin spoke as he entered her room.

"You should be like this more often!" Sehun added as he followed behind Xiumin.

They walked to her and patted her on the shoulder.

"feeling better?" Suho asked standing by the door. Alexis nodded.

"glad that you are, you got us all worried!" Chanyeol shouted as he hopped into the room falling into her bed.

"glad that you are fine now" Kai added as he lean against the wall in her room.

"yeah! We were worried sick!" Tao added.

"you scared us" Baekhyun said as he hugged her.

"baekhyun! You are scaring her!" Lay shouted.

Alexis saw how they were reacting, she smiled.

"ohmy! You need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter