Chapter 16 : Fratricide (?)

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alexis, am i right?" the boss said with a smirk on his face.

"it's you!!" Alexis' eyes widen as she saw his face. She was raging, struggling to break free from the rope tied around her. 

"yeah, it's me." he said. "the one who killed your parents" he smirked.

"you-" Luhan was about to shout but was cut off as Kangin pulled him up pressing him against the wall. 

"shut up." Kangin said as he punched Luhan across his face.

"don't touch him!" Alexis screamed. 

The boss bended down and grabbed her neck. "you got on rights to say anything right now. Your father have always been in my way of getting my champion and now you. Your family just didn't get your stand despite so much warning." he slapped her. "don't touch her!!" Luhan yelled but only to get kneed in his stomach making him whined in pain on the ground. 

"wondering how i found out about you?" the boss laughed.


"Before that, let me introduce myself. I'm Park Jeong Su, look at me! Don't you remember me?"JeongSu smirked as he brought her face closer to him.

"Don't I look familiar? " he asked again with a grin as he pulled away from ALexis.

'Wait this face..I actually .. i've seen him before even before that night.. no.. it can't be him.. it can't be..' Alexis' eyes widen staring at JeongSu's face as her tears gathered.

"Yes I'm your uncle. Don't deny that thought of yours." JeongSu said as though he could read her mind. 

"That day i saw your moves, i thought it was familiar. I went back and did my research and found out that you are his daughter." he added on.

"my uncle? It can't be..appa said you.. no... HE passed away..it can't be"

"ALexis.."Luhan tried to call out to her as he noticed how hurt she was by JeongSu's words but he got cut off by kangin. Kangin pulled him up from the ground and covered his mouth preventing Luhan to speak more.

"yes. Your uncle. I knew he lied to you, but i'm sorry i wasn't the dead one! He is!" JeongSu laughed again. "No! You can't be! My uncle he's kind and loving. He alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter