Chapter 6 : Opening Up

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, Alexis was ready to open up to EXO. They all settled down and found themselves a comfortable seat and looked at her like they were little kids waiting for a story to be told.

"i assume i'm supposed to start?" Alexis laughed as she saw the reaction of those boys. She sighed and took a deep breath before she start.

"My father used to be a street fighter, i took after him. My mother's a housewife a very gentle one. But one day when i was 6, they both were killed right in front of my eyes." Alexis paused as she held back her tears. "my mother kept me save inside a cupboard in her room and told me to stay still and quiet, which i did." 

Alexis tears started to flow as Luhan placed his arms around her letting her know they are all here for her now. She turned to Luhan and he gave her a gentle smile, not a big one just a small one that could warm her heart.


She went on, "i was place in an orphanage and just got out after 10  years. I swore to myself, i will get back to them, i'm going to make them pay! I'll find all of them, every single one of them! I needed to be stronger i kept training on my own with what my late father had taught me and one day, Shin came to me and offered to teach me with no obligations. They taught me all that i need to know helped me into the Underground fighting tournament and now I'm on my own." 

Chanyeol raised his arms like a kid in school asking for permission to speak. Alexis looked at him, "to be correct, you were alone and you no longer are! Cause You have us now!" he shouted. Alexis gave him a big smile, "yeah, I was on my own until you guys came to my rescue." 

Sehun raised his hands like what Chanyeol did, "but what happened on stage?" he asked. "that coach of Kangin, he was the one who lead the rest of the guys to attack my family and broke us apart."


"sh*t ! I didn't see the face of that guy ! Did you?" Tao asked D.O. "nope" he answered. "if you see that guy again let us know! We will bash him up with you!" Chen shouted as he clench his fist in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter