Chapter 17 : Against Kim Brothers

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"not a bad idea. Kangin untie them and get the boys to prepare the ring." Jeongsu laughed as he got out of the room. Kangin untied Alexis' and closed the door. "boys you heard the boss, go prepare the ring." Kangin ordered as he locked the room behind him.

"you alright?" Alexis said as she untie Luhan. "i'm fine. I'm not going to leave without you, you hear me! We are leaving together." he emphasized. "yeah, i know." She smiled, "i just need to buy some time, i believe your brothers should be on their way to save us." she added.

"you did that to buy time?" Luhan asked as he rubbed his wrist.

"not really. I really wanted to kill him. But i shouldn't get you involve and... I know that i'm no longer alone. But i can't imagine if you guys get hurt cause of me." Alexis said as she sat back hugging her knees.


"yeah, you have us right now, we are your friends your family. We will get you safe, we will be safe, don't worry."

"it's my fault we got into this mess right now. If i could just ignore Kangin or to get the rest of the members with us before finding him just now, if only i could keep my calm and not... I'm sorry.." Alexis couldn't help but teared.

"you just got too pissed that you forgot that you are no longer alone. It's not your fault. They planned this. No one blames you." Luhan held her in his arms as he knows that she was broken inside, knowing that her uncle was the one who killed her beloved parents and now even the two of them may die. 

She was devastated.

 

The Angel's GONE?!

 

 

Moments later..

Alexis was standing in the ring, changed into a fighting suit warming up while waiting for her opponent to arrive. Luhan was being tied up again on a chair 2 metres away from the ring with a few guys standing by his side.

JeongSu arrived with Kangin and a guy beside him. They went into the ring. 

"he will be your opponent, to let you die in peace knowing who killed you, he is Kim Jong woon a.k.a Yesung. Kangin's elder brother." JeongSu introduced. 

Alexis rolled her eyes, "it doesn't matter, the word lose is not in my dictionary. Let's get this over and done with." 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter