Chapter 1 : Her History

Angel In The Day, Devil In The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she was 6, she was a normal girl, with a happy family.

Her parents loved her dearly and so did she.

Her father was a street fighter, a top Champion.

She loves to watch her father train and she will always get her father to teach her his moves.

Her mother will always scream at her father claiming that he was making her boyish.

But they will laugh and joke about how things will be like when she grow up if she carry on with all these fighting.

Her mother always make her wear dresses and telling her that she would not be able to find a boyfriend or husband if she were so boyish.

Whenever her mother did that she will go running towards her father, "mummy say i won't be able to find a boyfriend or husband in the future!" and her dad will always help her.

"Dear, she don't need one! Cause her most important man is me!" her father will always say that and hugged Alexis in his arms.

They were a happy family, they were  satisfied with what they had.


Her father will always tell her be happy and do whatever she loves to. 

They trained together played together, that was her happiness moment in life. 

Despite being boyish, she was an Angel.


Until one day, a group of guys came into their house, her mother grabbed her and placed her in the cupboard so that she would not be noticed by them.

"Alexis baby, keep really still and quiet, and don't make any sound alright?" her mother told her, she nodded.
"what's happening mummy? Who are those guys?" Alexis cried as she was shock.
"they are bad guys, don't let them notice you alright?" her mother told her again.
"then what about you and daddy?" Alexis cried as she hugged her mum.
"we need to solve this, stay real quiet and don't come out no matter what alright?" her mother gave her a peck on her forehead and left her.


She didn't expect that will be the last time she get to see her parents, if she had known she would stick to them no matter what, even if it means she had to die with them.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter