Real Intentions 9

Real Intentions

 

Henry was frantaclly trying to stop Ryeowook from crying knowing very well that if Kyuhyun would find out that it was Henry who caused Ryeowook’s tears it would be the end of him.

“Why are you crying hyung?”

Ryeowook tried to walk away but Henry wouldn’t let him knowing his head was at stake “Hyung?”

“Do you know who he likes?” Ryeowook asked with a shaky voice.

Henry bit his lip “I don’t know if I should tell you…”

That was it Ryeowook burst into tears, Henry’s eyes widen as much as they could “ok ok I’ll tell you! But please stop crying!”

At hearing this Ryeowook quieted his sobs but his shoulders where still shaking as tears still fell down his cheeks “Is she p-p-pretty?”

Henry smiled “Ryeowook… Kyuhyun has a crush on a guy…” Henry knew that Kyuhyun was never going to forgive him for spilling his secret to Ryeowook but Henry figured that this was the little extra push that they needed.

Hope began to grow inside Ryeowook’s chest as soon as Henry said that “Really? Who?”

‘Well here goes nothing, sorry Kyu.’ Henry took a deep breath trying to get Kyuhyung’s scary glare of his mind. “Promise me you won’t tell him that I was the one who told you.”

Ryeowook nodded eagerly hope and dread intertwining in his chest, hopeful yet scared of the answer. “I promise.”

“Well you see Kyuhuyn has like-”

Just as he was about to answer Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi came back interrupting their little talk. Henry squeaked in surprised to see them especially Kyuhyun who strangely wouldn’t meet his eyes.

Zhou Mi grabbed Henry hand “Come on Henry I want to go to that ride.”

Without waiting for a reply he yanked Henry away from a very disappointed looking Ryeowook. Once they were out of sight Kyuhyun noticed Ryeowook’s somewhat red eyes.

“Where you crying?”

Ryeowook blushed “What?”

“Your eyes are red. Did Henry make you cry?” Kyuhyun practically growled the last part.

Ryeowook laughed awkwardly “What? No of course not I just fell and you know how sensitive I am.”

Kyuhyun nodded he suddenly felt very nervous when he remembered his little talk with Zhou Mi after spilling Henry’s secret.

*Flashback*

“Zhou Mi!”

Zhou Mi smiled “Fine I won’t say anything to Henry if you do something for me first.”

Kyuhyun gulped not liking the smug tone in his voice “Fine as long as it doesn’t involve us going out on a date.”

Zhou Mi looked amused as he chuckled “Don’t worry that’s the last thing I would want from you.”

Kyuhyun was confused hadn’t Henry said that Zhou Mi liked him. He was brought back at hearing Ryeowook’s name “What?”

“I said all you have to do is ask him out on a date. Simple as that.”

Kyuhuyn’s eyes widen “Ask who out!?”

“Ryeowook.”

Kyuhyun took a step back while shaking his head franticall causing Zhou Mi to frown.

“And why not?”

Kyuhuyn visibly blushed for the first time In front of Zhou Mi “Because I barely got him as a friend and I don’t want to lose him so soon.”

Zhou Mi gave him a gentle smile “You never know you might actually gain him as something more.”

“Wait what’s that suppose to mean?”

Zhou Mi just shrugged “Come on they are probably looking for us, let’s go.”

*End of flashback*

“Come on Rywowook I have to tell you something.”

Kyuhuyn led him to the exit “But what about Henry and Zhou Mi?”

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth “They’ll be fine.”

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^ sorry if its bad but it like almost 5am and I haven't slept... so forgive me

Also I finally made a twitter so if you want to follow me you can but warning you guys it just me blabbering about stupid things but heres the link anyways 

http://twitter.com/#!/SpecialSteph93

And thank to every person who has read/subscribed/commented on my story ^^