Real Intentions 7

Real Intentions

 

“Come on Henry you must be hungry.”

Once they got their food they sat alone wanting to be able to talk freely about how they could give Kyuhyun and Ryeowook a little push in the right direction.

“Why exactly did Kyuhyun drag you out of class?”

Henry stiffened and debated if he should tell Zhou Mi everything or only certain parts. Henry didn’t know how long he was thinking when suddenly Zhou Mi’s hand was waving in front of his face.

“You ok Henry?”

Henry jumped back his face flushing “I’m fine.”

“Then why did he?”

Henry bit his lip as his face became even hotter “He just asked me why I yelled Ryeowook’s name.”

“What you tell him?”

Henry prayed that a hole would open up and swallow him “I told him that you asked me if I like Ryeowook.”

Zhou Mi’s eyes widen “You don’t do you?”

“No of course not! He is not my type.” Henry’s eyes widen as he realized what he said.

Zhou Mi gave him an amused smile but seeing Henry’s blazing cheek’s decided not to “I was thinking we can make them go on a little date.”

“How?”

Zhou Mi scooted closer to Henry so Henry now could feel the heat coming off of Zhou Mi’s mile long legs. “Easy say you tell Kyuhyun that I invited you to the amusement park and that Ryeowook will be there and while in the amusement park we can split from them and see if something happens.”

A smile grew on Henry’s lips at imagining him spending a whole da with Zhou Mi “Sounds like a plan then.”

Later that day Henry was begging for Kyuhuyn to go with him.

“Please hyung you have to go please.”

Kyuhuyn just shook his head “No way I know this is just a plan form Zhou Mi to get me alone with him so no thanks.”

Henry quickly looked away knowing if that they made eye contact Henry would burst out laughing “But Ryeowook will be there and I promise I’ll drag Zhou Mi away so you can be alone with Ryeowook so please hyung.”

Kyuhyun groaned he could never pass up the idea of spending some time with Ryeowook “Fine but if you dare leave me alone with Zhou Mi I will murder you.”

Henry gulped but quickly nodded in agreement he just hoped nothing unexpected happened for his sake.

Henry woke up early the next day excited to spend another day outside of school with Zhou Mi even if the last one ended with him in tears. He quickly took a shower before heading down for breakfast.

A little later it was Kyuhyun who was dragging Henry to the amusement park wanting to see Ryeowook as soon as possible. Henry tried to pull away but he was afraid he would trip because he could barely keep up with Kyuhyun’s fast pace.

Kyuhyun finally let go of Henry’s hand when Zhou Mi waved at them leaving a panting Henry as he hurried towards them. Henry noticed that Ryeowook’s smile towards him and Kyuhyun looked kind of strained but he let it go.

Zhou Mi told Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to go but them the tickets so he could talk to Henry alone “Ok here is the plan we go on at least one ride with them then we split got it?”

Henry only nodded as he saw Kyuhyun and now a smiling Ryeowook walking towards them. What Henry and Zhou Mi didn’t expect was Ryeowook telling Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun to go on the ride while he and Henry stayed.

“Are you sure Ryeowook?” Zhou Mi send a worried gaze at him only to receive a nod.

All Henry could do was shriek in himself as Kyuhyun shot him a death glare even if it was either Zhou Mi or his fault.

Once they had left Ryeowook took a deep breath before facing a slightly scared looking Henry “Can I ask you something?”

 

I'm so tired hope you like this chapter