Real Intentions 10

Real Intentions

 

“Zhou Mi slow down I’m going to fall!”

Zhou Mi slowed down and finally let Henry’s hand go to Henry’s disappointment.

“Why are you pouting?”

Henry’s cheeks blazed with heat he didn’t even realize that he was pouting “I uh no reason I just like being pulled like that.”

Zhou Mi laughed and ruffled Henry’s hair “You’re to adorable Henry.”

Henry bit his lip to prevent his mouth to gape like a fish out of water, had he hear Zhou Mi say he was adorable? But before Henry could respond Zhou Mi was sitting down on a bench a few feet away.

“Come on Henry stop spacing out on me.”

Once again Henry blushed and quickly sat down next to Zhou Mi “What happened back there? I know you and Kyuhyun didn’t get in the ride.”

Zhou Mi laid back on the bench as he thought about the deal he had made with Kyuhyun “Nothing I just kind of made him realize that he might lose Ryeowook if didn’t make a move fast. By the way why did he want to stay with you?”

Henry let out a heavy sigh “All he wanted to know is who Kyuhyun was interested in and for that Kyuhyun is going to murder me later.”

Zhou Mi laughed at Henry’s hopeless face “And why would he do that?”

“Because I promised him that I would under no reason leave you two alone and look what happened as soon as we went inside.”

Zhou Mi gave him a knowing smile “Don’t worry Henry I don’t think Kyuhyun will kill you anytime soon. By the way Henry Kyuhyun told me something very interesting…”

Henry tilted his head in curiosity “What he tell you? By the look of your face it must be something good.”

Zhou Mi’s smile got even bigger “He you needed my help with your crush.”

Henry felt his heart drop into his stomach “Kyu-kyuhuyn told you that!?”

“Yeah now are you going to tell me who it is?”

Henry shook his head violently “NO! I mean don’t worry about it! It’s only a small crush it’ll go away soon.”

Zhou Mi frowned “But Kyuhyun said-”

“Come on we should go look for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to see if Kyuhyun made a move.”

Without waiting for Zhou Mi Henry stood up and walked out of the amusement park leaving a frowning confused Zhou Mi behind.

“Henry wait for me!”

-Kyuwook-

“Where are we going Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun’s grip on Ryeowook’s hand tighten as he walked deeper into a nearby park trying to find a secluded area where they could talk without being disturbed.

“Kyuhyun I though you said you wanted to talk plus I’m hungry!”

Finally Kyuhuyn found the spot he was looking for and practically tossed Ryeowook onto the bench.

“Yah Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook was getting mad. First Kyuhyun interrupted them when Henry was just about to tell him what he had been waiting to know for a long time, then he dragged him to the park when all Ryeowook wanted to do is have something to eat.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath “Sorry I just needed a quick private place where I could talk to you without the other two.”

“Ok so what do you want to talk about?” For an unknown reason Ryeowook’s hear rate sped up.

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook with a pleading gaze as if telling him not to break his heart “Ryeowook I well you see I like… someone…”

Ryeowook’s heart fluttered in both dread and anticipation “So?”

Kyuhyun nervously ran his hand through his hair messing it up “Well I… you… I don’t think I can do this!”

“Are you asking for my help to confess to your crush?”

Kyuhuyn’s eyes widened “No! Of course not!”

“Then?” Ryeowook didn’t know how long his poor heart would last.

‘Here goes nothing’ Kyuhyun thought before closing his eyes and quickly saying

“I like you Ryeowook.”

 

I am soooooo sorry I took this long to update! I really have no excuse TT.TT Its just that my sister told me to watch City Hunter and now I can't stop its addicting! I'm like in Episode 10 in 3 days OTL so sorry!

Also I start working tomorrow so I will only be able to write on my days off but don't worry I'll try my best to make it once a week update!

Hope you like it ^^

Comment and subscribe