Real Intentions 4

Real Intentions

 

Without meaning to Henry ended up at Kyuhyun’s house before he could change his mind Kyuhyun had opened the door already.

“Henry! Why are you crying?”

Henry touched his cheek; he didn’t even realize when he started crying he only hoped it was after he left Zhou Mi.

“Hyung!” Henry quickly wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun and buried his face in his chest trying to ease the pain in his chest.

Kyuhyun pulled Henry inside and sitting him down on the couch “Henry what happened? Did Zhou Mi do something to upset you?”

“I hate you!”

Kyuhyun was taken back with Henry’s sudden outburst “Did I do something?”

Henry smacked hit arm repeatedly before he decided to answer him “You had to make Zhou Mi fall for you!”

Kyuhyun’s eyes bugged out “He what!?”

 “He likes you!” Henry wailed as he began smacking Kyuhyun again.

“Henry stop hitting me!”

“No! You deserve it! You know how much I like Zhou Mi and you just had to whaaa!” Henry started crying again.

Kyuhyun quickly hugged Henry again “Did he say he liked me?”

Henry sniffed then pouted as he thought “He asked if we where dating and when I said no he said if I could help him get you together with a ‘friend’ of his.”

“And how exactly is that saying he likes me!?”

Henry pouted not liking being yelled at “Usually when someone says friend they mean themselves!”

Kyuhyun pushed Henry back onto the couch and rubbed his temples “Henry! What if he actually meant a friend? Look tomorrow you are going to tell him that you are going to help him.”

Henry frowned “But hyung-”

“No Henry you are not getting out of this.”

Henry slumped back in the couch “Fine! But don’t be surprised if I come back to you crying my heart out if it him!”

Kyuhyun flinched he hated a crying Henry the most but he went with his instinct telling him that Zhou Mi had no interest in him.

The next day Henry dreaded the class that he would have to face Zhou Mi again. He took a deep breath before he got pushed in by Kyuhyun.

He saw Zhou Mi wave him over, Henry was going to ignore him but Kyuhyun dragged him to where he was sitting.

“Hey Henry are you ok? You left in a hurry yesterday.”

Henry felt himself blush “Uh um sorry about that I forgot I promised my mom I’d be home early.”

Zhou Mi smiled “Well since we didn’t finish talking yesterday you can sit with me today.”

“B-but w-what about Ryeowook?”

Ryeowook gave him a small smile “Its fine I’ll just find another seat.”

“No you don’t-”

Kyuhuyn suddenly pushed Henry into the chair “You can sit with me.”

Before Henry could protest or whine Kyuhyun left with Ryeowook leaving him alone with Zhou Mi.

“So Henry you never answered my question, are you going to help me?”

 

Sorry if its to short but I'm a bit tired right now forgive me

Anyways subscribe and comment

And thanks to the people who already did ^^ Enjoy