Real Intentions Finale

Real Intentions

The next day Henry was in his room thinking of ways of getting Kyuhyun back for him spilling secrets that weren't his to spill, he stopped his spacing when he remembered he was also going to tell Ryeowook his secret back at the amusement park. In his defense Ryeowook was going to cry. He shook his head it was very rare for Kyuhyun to be scared of anybody or anything so Henry was going to enjoy it whiled it lasted.

The phone ringing brought out of his daze a huge smile forming itself on his face when he saw it was Zhou Mi calling "Hello."

"Henry get ready."

"Get ready? Ready for what?" 

He heard Zhou Mi laugh "Our date or did you forget already?"

Henry eyes widen as he looked at the clock "Of course I didn't... I just sidetracked."

"Sure I'll be there in 20 minutes then."

All Henry could think was 'crap' as he flew to his closet to find something nice to wear.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry barely was ready when Zhou Mi was ringing his doorbell. Before opening the door Henry took a deep breath as a shaky hand turned the doorknob to let Zhou Mi in.

"Hey Zhou Mi." Henry silently cheered that his voice didn't shake with nervousness.

"Ready to go?"

Henry just smiled and nodded as he followed Zhou Mi  into his car. Once inside Henry curiosity got the better of him "So where we going?"

Zhou Mi gave him another smile "I thought we could finish that coffee you ran out off."

Henry bit his lip as he felt butterflies attack his stomach "That sounds nice."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Zhou Mi wanted wanted to make this date something Henry would remember for a long time he succeeded without a problem. Just the fact that the date was with Zhou Mi made it unforgettable all on its own. After the coffee Zhou Mi took him to a decent restaurant and now they where walking hand in hand around the park.

The longer the date when the more at ease Henry felt with Zhou Mi but that didn't stop his blush rushing to his cheeks when every Zhou Mi either complimented him or said something sweet to Henry. Of course every time Henry blushed Zhou Mi had to pinch his cheeks which cause Henry to flush a deeper red.

Zhou Mi had led Henry to a hill that he loved to visit often to relax and unwind from the stress of the world.

"Wow you can see all the stars from here." Henry said as his eyes roamed all around the sky trying to imprint them image into his brain.

"And that exactly why I brought you here, I thought you would enjoy it."

Henry gave him a smile "Thank you for today Zhou Mi it was one of the best days of my life."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

As they where nearing his house Henry remembered something he was suppose to ask Zhou Mi "Hey can you help me with something?"

"Sure with what?"

Suddenly a smirk appeared on Henry's usually innocent face "Distract Kyuhyun for me tomorrow."

Zhou Mi narrowed his eyes at Henry not being used to seeing Henry like this "Why?"

"Because he told you I liked you when he promised he wouldn't."

Zhou Mi's eyebrows shot up in surprise "He told you?"

"He let it slipped yesterday on the phone."

Zhou Mi started to get a bad feeling for Kyuhyun "And what exactly are you planing on doing?"

Henry gave him an innocent smile "Better you don't know yet."

Zhou Mi shivered at that as he made a mental note to himself 'never ever make Henry mad at him.'

As they stood in front of Henry's house Henry felt like all his confidence from before flew out the window as he awkwardly stood their not knowing exactly what to do.

"You are to cute Henry, see you tomorrow." With that Zhou Mi bent down and gave Henry a quick peck on his lips before going back into his car and driving away while Henry just stood there his fingers touching his lips and a silly smile tugging at his lips.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zhou Mi did his part in distracting Kyuhyun the next day and lets just say that Kyuhyun was mortified when he got home and found his mom and his boyfriend gushing over his baby picture that he despised with all his might. A blush of embarrassment and anger found his way to his cheeks when he saw a smirking Henry looking at him.

"Henry Lau you are going to die!"

All Henry did was give a little shriek as he ran to hid behind a very confused Zhou Mi when Kyuhyun lunged towards him. But all Henry could think of was how perfect his life felt right now.


 

 ***OMG you guys I'm soo sorry I didn't update in like forever OTL I'm a bad author...

Well here is the best ending I could think off which is not saying much but I can't believe the stroy is done T_T this one was by farthest the most fun to write and thank you to all my readers that read my story ^^ hope you all liked it I tried my best and I will miss you all and I hope to see you on my next story and sorry again for a short last chapter I just literally didn't know how to end it thats why I took so long in updating forgive me