Real Intentions 13

Real Intentions

 

"H-help you w-with yo-your crush?"

Zhou Mi smiled brightley at Henry "Yes! Please Henry? Kyuhyun already turned me down saying he wanted to spend more time with Ryeowook."

Henry tried to swallow the huge lump he felt in his throat making almost impossible to answer Zhou Mi with out his voice cracking so he gave Zhou Mi a very weak barley there smile and nodded his head in agreement. Henry felt his heart to a flip at seeing Zhou Mi smiling so happily at him only to also feel it crash into a million pisses after settling back in his chest.

"You are the best Henry!"

Henry cleared his throat as he blinked his tear away as quickly as he could "Anything for you Zhou Mi... can I just know who is that special person who stole your heart?"

Zhou Mi smiled wavered a bit at hearing that from Henry, he knew Henry wouldn't help him if he didn't tell him who but Zhou Mi wanted to surprise Henry too. "The only thing I can tell you right now Henry is that he is the most incredible and most beautiful person I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on."

Henry seriously thought he was going to die hearing those words come out of his Zhou Mi, no wonder Zhou Mi never looked at him "So when exactly are you planning to confess to him?"

Zhou Mi tapped his finger on his chin as he thought about his best option "Mmm how about this Friday?"

Henry's eyes almost bugged out of his head "But that to soon!"

A blush quickly covered Henry's cheeks as he silently cursed himself from not being able to keep his mouth shut. Zhou Mi quietly giggled at how adorable Henry was being but he did feel a twinge of guilt for having Henry go through a little heart break, he just hoped that it would all be worth it in the end. "Of course I like him too much and honestly I don't think I can wait anymore for fear that someone else might take him away from me."

Henry bit the inside of his cheek, hard in order to prevent his tears from running free "Wow I can tell he has a special place in your heart... What exactly am I suppose to help you?"

Zhou Mi gave him a shy and embarrassed smile "I want your opinion on how I should do it."

Henry just tilted his head in confusing and Zhou Mi use all his will power for him not to squeal and pinch Henry's cheeks at how adorable he looked right now. 

"My opinion of what?"

Zhou Mi's cheeks flushed as he thought of the question he was going to ask Henry "Well... uh... umm... if I where going to ask,,, umm,,, y-you out... uh how would you umm like me to do it?"

Henry's mouth fell open as his cheeks burned while his heart when insane "W-what!?"

Zhou Mi cheeks reddened even more "B-because I have no clue how. Please Henry just pretend."

Henry took a calming breath before he thought about what to tell Zhou Mi. He had day dreamed so many time about that moment but now he had no idea what he would want, he also wasn't sure he liked the idea of Zhou Mi using his dream confession on another guy. Sensing Henry was taking to long Zhou Mi waved his hand in front of Henry to try to get his attention again "Henry?"

Henry blushed yet again at being caught dazing out "W-what?"

"What's your answer."

Henry swallowed he had no idea how to answer Zhou Mi "Well... I would want something simple."

Zhou Mi frowned "Simple?"
 
Henry quickly nodded "Yeah if you really like him and if he really likes you simple is the best way to go... Are you sure he likes you back?"

Henry bit his bottom lip hoping he didn't sound to desperate for Zhou Mi to back down but his hopes of Zhou Mi doing that crashed hard when he saw Zhou Mi's relaxed smile.

"Of course I know he does one of his close friends confirmed it for me." Zhou Mi's eyes widen he hoped Henry didn't remember anything he had just said because if he did Kyuhyun was so going to strangle him later for forgetting to keep his mouth shut about that.

"Oh... well that's great!"

Henry really felt like crying now in a couple of days he was going to lose Zhou Mi all because he was to afraid to tell Zhou Mi his true feeling towards him sooner.

"So whats the answer Henry?"

Henry blinked in confusion "Answer to what?"

Zhou Mi pouted "Henry! You're suppose to help me not zone out to la la land."

"Sorry what was the question again?

Zhou Mi sighed "That if the schools roof was a good place to do it?

Henry almost let his mouth gape open 'But that's my favorite place to go when I'm feeling down... now where am I suppose to go if being there will remind me of that I lost' Henry thought as he gave Zhou Mi a very watery eyed smile "That would be a great place."

Zhou Mi smiled "I thought so now come on lets go interrupt Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's date."

Now Henry let his mouth drop open in shock "Are you insane hyung! Kyuhuyn will murder you!"

Zhou Mi just waved his hands carelessly "Come on don't be so scared of him lets go."

"But hyung-"

Suddenly Zhou Mi was in front of Henry pouting at him "Please Henry. Please?"

Henry didn't know what exactly happen one moment he was taring at Zhou Mi's pouting lips the next thing he knew he had his lips attached to Zhou Mi's.

 

***Yay I had time to uptade today since I worked in the morning only ^^ but no such luck for the next couple of days all my shifts are during the after noon so I'll see when is the next day I can update hopefully in a couple of days ^^ thankfully my laptop is fixed and the internet is faster now so yay ^^  sorry that the picture is small couldn't find a bigger one

@Ciinsere Hahaha I'm never and I repeat never ever updating from my ipod ever again it was so frustrating to type it out there.