Real Intentions 11

Real Intentions

 

Henry quickly walked down the street desperately trying to locate Kyuhyun to help him make Zhou Mi stop asking about his crush. Unfortunately for Henry Zhou Mi caught up to him very quickly and halted him to a stop.

“I said to slow down Henry! Why are you in such a hurry anyways wasn’t this our plan to let them have time together?”

Henry flushed as he was at loss for word what could he possibly say to Zhou Mi and not give himself away. As Henry stood there trying to come up with an excuse he saw Kyuhyun with a blushing Ryeowook behind Zhou Mi not very far from where they were standing.

Noticing Henry’s relief smile Zhou Mi turned around just to see Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and they looked to be sharing a moment. Knowing Henry he probably hadn’t noticed or didn’t care.

“There they are! Let’s go Zhou Mi”

Zhou Mi frowned “I don’t think we should…” Zhou Mi suddenly smirked “You know what lets go say hi.”

Henry beamed at him relief to have Zhou Mi distracted from their earlier conversation. And so without a second thought Henry made a beeline towards their unsuspecting friends.

Ryeowook stayed frozen his cheeks feeling warmer than usual at Kyuhyun’s sudden confession. His mind was swirling with different emotions and thought most of them being of disbelief and extreme happiness at having his long time crush and somewhat friend confessing to him.

For Kyuhyun the deafening silent seconds or minutes he wasn’t sure how long after his confession seem to make his dread and anxiety increase even more and more.

“Please say something.”

Hearing Kyuhyun’s voice once more snapped Ryeowook from his thoughts and come face to face with a very nervous looking Kyuhyun which was a rare sight. A small shy smile formed on Ryeowook’s lips as a heavier blush ascended on his high cheek bones.

“I like you too Kyu.”

The widest smile that Ryeowook had ever seen on appeared on Kyuhyun’s delighted face “Really!? Then you wouldn’t mind going on a date with me right?”

Just as Ryeowook was about to answer their magical moment was ruined by Hnery’s voice “Hyungs! We finally found you!”

Kyuhyun felt his right eye twitch at the interruption he ly to see a smirking Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun knew he had done it on purpose.

Zhou Mi noticed Kyuhyun giving him a death glare and just gave him an innocent smile in return ‘That’s what you get for lying to me Kyu.’ “Something wrong Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun just shook his head “No I just really need to talk to you like right now.” Without waiting he pulled Zhou Mi far away so the other two couldn’t hear them.

“What the hell Zhou Mi! I thought you said you guys were going to leave us alone for the rest of the day!?”

Zhou Mi just shrugged “Then you shouldn’t have lied to me.”

Now Kyuhyun was confused “Lie? When did I ever lie to you?”

Zhou Mi just gave him a playful smile “Guess Henry is going to find out that you can’t keep secrets when annoyed.”

Before Zhou Mi even knew what was happening he was being pushed behind a rather large tree with Kyuhyun covering his mouth.

“Listen don’t you dare tell him anything please! I know you don’t like him that way but please don’t break his heart he has been liking you for years now.”

Zhou Mi’s eyes widen at the word years “He said it was only weeks…”

“You asked him!?”

“Yah! Don’t shout at me! I only told him you asked me to help him with his crush.”

Kyuhyun started to lightly smack his head against the tree “Why would you tell him that! Please don’t play with his heart like that.”

“Who said I didn’t like him?”

 

Sorry for the long wait and if the chapter is too short  plus I'm getting sick again OTL I tried my best to write it so hope you like

On another note omg I really want to go to SS4!! I want to go so bad but unless they come to the states I can't TT.TT

But from the fancams I've seen it look so good and fun! OMG when Leeteuk pulled Sora up to them stage with him I was fan girling so much! That was just adorable!!!! Ok I needed that out of my system ^^ sorry about that