Real Intentions 6

Real Intentions

 

 

Kyuhyun was quickly losing the little patience he had left so without thinking he grabbed Henry by his collar “Henry Lau!”

“Ok ok! I’ll tell you just don’t hit me!”

Kyuhyun took a calming breathe before he let Henry go but keeping his hand on his shoulder just in case Henry decided to run for it.

“Well you see um Zhou Mi just um he just well he-“Henry stuttered trying to buy himself sometime to think of an answer.

“Spit it out!”

 “He just asked me if I liked Ryeowook!” Henry’s eyes widen as a hand flew to his mouth bad thing to say to Kyuhuyn.

“And why exactly would he think that?”

Henry let out a nervous laugh “Well I well he noticed how I always looked over to their table and he assumed I was looking at Ryeowook.”

“Where you?”

Henry flinched out how dangerously Kyuhyun’s voice sounded “Of course not! You I was staring at…” Henry voice came down to a whisper “Zhou Mi.”

Kyuhyun finally smiled “Good to know. Now who is the person he wants me to date?”

Henry paled at that question, his eyes quickly looked at the floor not wanting to look at his best friend. Kyuhyun frowned as he watched Henry’s expression and came up with only one person.

“Was it Zhou Mi?”

Henry’s head snapped up to look at him his mouth wide open “Wh- I mean yeah it was him.”

“I’m sorry Henry.”

Henry bit his lip to keep from laughing his lips shaking in the effort “No Henry don’t cry.”

Kyuhuyn hugged Henry trying his best to ease the pain he thought his best friend was in. Henry covered his mouth hoping that Kyuhyun couldn’t see his smile.

“It’s ok Kyuhyun really…” Henry’s shoulders started shaking as his body fought to keep in the giggles.

Kyuhyun frowned at his friends strange behavior if this happened yester day Kyuhyun was sure he would have a sobbing and wailing Henry in his hands right now.

“Look at the bright side while you help him ‘get’ me you can maybe get him to like you instead.”

Henry jumped on Kyuhyun “That’s brilliant Kyu!”

“This is why I’m the smart one from us.”

Henry pouted “That’s mean Kyuhyun!”

“Just warn me when he is going to try something.”

Suddenly Kyuhyun started prying Henry’s hands off his neck so Henry tighten them more only to piss him off more when he heard Zhou Mi’s voice.

“We are not interrupting something are we?”

Henry quickly let Kyuhuyn go a blush on his cheeks “Of course not!”

Knowing Zhou Mi might try to do something Kyuhyun began feeling very awkward when he saw Ryeowook hiding behind Zhou Mi.

“Ryeowook! Let’s go eat lunch this hamster won’t buy me my lunch.”

A light blush covered Ryeowook’s face as he nodded as soon as he did Kyuhyun grabbed his hand and dragged him to go get some food.

Zhou Mi smiled at the scene “Well this might be way easier than I thought.”

 

Sorry if its too short but I have been busy looking for a job :(

Anyways enjoy! ^^