Real Intentions 14

Real Intentions

 

 

Zhou Mi's eyes widen almost triple their size as he realized Henry was kissing, his entire mind went blank the instant their lips made contact.

Henry put all his despair and one sided love into that one kiss, his mind not yet caught up with what he was doing. Feeling unmoving lips his whole body froze, he felt like someone threw a bucket of cold water on him when he realized that he was kissing Zhou Mi and he wasn't kissing back.

Henry pulled back in an instant eyes going wide and his face flushing like never before "Oh god Zhou Mi... I-I d-didn't mean to, I-I'm sorry."

Henry turned around ready to run when he felt Zhou Mi's hand wrap around his wrist and forcefully made him turn back to him. "You ruined it Henry."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kyuhyun where are we going?"

Kyuhyun just smiled "As far away as we can from those two back there."

About 20 minutes later they arrived at Kyuhyun's destination.

"You brought us to the beach!?"

Kyuhyun smiled brightly "Yes they would never think that we would come here." His smile was quickly removed when he felt Ryeowook smack him in the back of his head. "Yah! What was that for!?"

"You're insane Kyuhyun (sigh) its to cold to even swim know."

Kyuhyun pouted which he would never admit he did until they day he dies "I wanted us to be alone for our first date."

Ryeowook blushed at hearing that "Well in that case..." He pressed at quick kiss to Kyuhyun's cheek.

Kyuhyun was left like a smiling idiot. Ryeowook was suddenly remembered by Kyuhyun's and Zhou Mi's long absence back at the park.

"What where you and Zhou Mi doing back there?" Ryeowook asked trying his best to keep the insecurity he felt from leaking into his voice.

"Nothing we where just talking."

Ryeowook frowned "About what?"


By now they where both sitting on the cool sand staring at the waves crashing on the shore "Mmm not about much really?"

Ryeowook felt his blood boil at Kyuhyun's vague answers "Care to be more specific?"

"Are you jealous?"

Ryewook felt his cheeks grow warm "What! Of course not! I-I'm just curious." 

Kyuhyun just smiled at how obvious he was being "Fine if you really must know I was trying to convince him to ask Henry out."

"Why?"

Kyuhyun almost facepalmed "You too! Aish am I the only one who can tell they are both head over heels over them?"

"They are?"

Kyuhyun pinched Ryeowook's cheek "Yes! Aren't you the cutest."


Ryeowook blushed yet again "Kyuhyun stop!"

"Fine..." Suddenly Kyuhyun stood up and held his hand out for Ryeowook "Come on I want some ice cream."

Ryeowook gave him a big smile as he took Kyuhyun's hand and got up. Much to his surprise he didn't let go, so they just slowly walked to the nearest ice cream stand their hands inter locked and lightly swinging between them. Once they got their ice cream they went back and sat down on the sand again enjoying the sounds the waves made as they crashed onto the shore over and over again.

"Ryeowook?"

"Mmm?"

As soon as Ryeowook turned his head he felt Kyuhyun's cold lips on his, but as quickly as they came they where gone. All Ryeowook could do was blink as his cheeks blazed again.

Kyuhyun smirked at seeing Ryeowook's dazed state "You had some ice creamed smeared on you top lip."

"So you just decided to use your lips?"

Kyuhyun's smirked turned into a gentle smile "Yes but it was also a thank you for saying yes to this date."

That left Ryeowook speechless at how sweet Kyuhyun could be. After some quiet relaxing minutes with Ryeowook's head on Kyuhyun's shoulder they saw the sun start to set.

"Wow its beautiful."

Kyuhyun smiled yet again he seemed to be doing that a lot now a day's "Yeah it is, but as much as I hate to say this we better head home its getting late."

Ryeowook pouted "But I don't want to leave yet."

Kyuhyun chuckled "Says the one who said it was to cold to be at the beach."

"I said swimming! To cold to swim." With a sigh he stood up.

"We'll comeback when its warm enough to swim again."

Ryeowook's eyes sparkled with hope "Promise?"

"Promise."

They both knew that Kyuhyun made more than a promise to bring him back again, but also that they will still be together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry felt his heart shatter to pieces "I-I s-said I-I-I was s-s-sor-sorry." He bit his lip hard trying to get rid of the still tingling feeling Zhou Mi's lips left and also to keep himself from crying.

"I was suppose to confess to you on the roof but you kissed me." Zhou Mi waited until Henry caught on.

"I said I was s-sor- wait you what?" Henry swore he heard wrong.

"Henry I really like you."

And just like that Henry tears fell.

 

 

***So Zhou Mi finally confessed! 

Sorry for Kyuwook's fail date but I tried my best ^^ Well hopefully I will have more time to update since my work season endded, back to looking for a job (Anywhere but a toys store Never and I mean never work at a toys store during christmas season OTL)