Real Intentions 5

Real Intentions

 

Henry swallowed thickly before answering “Only if you tell me who your friend is.”

Zhou Mi pouted “But Henry!”

Henry looked at his desk not wanting to give in because of Zhou Mi’s pout “That’s my condition either you tell me or find somebody else to help you. He is my best friend I don’t want him to go with just anybody and end up getting hurt.”

Zhou Mi stayed silent for a couple of minutes and by the look on his face Henry knew he was debating in if he could trust Henry or not.

“Fine but please promise me you won’t tell anybody especially Kyuhuyn.”

Henry nodded getting mentally ready to either have his heart broken or be relieved “I promise but don’t get your hope up to high Kyuhyun is already head over heels over someone.”

Zhou Mi’e eyes narrowed “Who?”

“Na uh you tell me first.”

Zhou Mi frowned and took a deep breath before mumbling “Ryeowook.”

“I’m sorry who?”

Zhou Mi clenched his teeth “Ryeowook.”

Henry shot off the chair “Ryeowook!?”

Zhou Mi’s eyes grew huge as he covered Henry’s mouth and pulled him down. He laughed awkwardly as the class room went quiet “Sorry about that.”

As he turned towards Henry he tried his best to avoid eye contact with Ryeowook “Why the hell did you scream like that?”

Henry had the biggest smile that Zhou Mi had ever seen on anybody’s face “Because this is great!”

Zhou Mi lifted up one eyebrow “How so?”

Without thinking Henry pulled Zhou Mi close so he could whisper in his ear “Because Kyuhyun is in love with Ryeowook!”

“No way!”

Henry was now bouncing in his chair “I can’t believe this wait till Kyuhyun hears this.”

Henry felt Zhou Mi grasp his shoulders “You promised you wouldn’t tell him!”

“But why?”

Now Zhou  Mi was the one whispering to a scarlet faced Henry “Because Wookie made me promise to let him be the one to tell Kyuhuyn… and I kind of told him I wouldn’t meddle with his love life anymore..”

Henry pouted as he heard Zhou Mi calling Ryeowook by a nickname but quickly shook it off “Then what are we suppose to do?”

“Well you kind of already helped me a lot before Ryeowook was positive that you two where dating.”

Henry groaned “Why does everyone think that do you guys even see how he treats me sometimes?”

Zhou Mi laughed “Well we just thought you were kind of like Heechul and Hangeng hyung. Plus it didn’t help that yesterday Kyuhyun refused to help him.”

Henry blushed as he hid behind his hands “That was kind of my fault.”

“How?”

Henry averted his eyes from Zhou Mi “Well I wasn’t feeling well and I didn’t want to be alone.”

Now Zhou Mi looked puzzled “But if you where sick why did you go with me?”

Henry heart when into overdrive and his face flushed “Oh um uh that’s not important right now plus you kind of dragged me away.”

Now it was Zhou Mi’s turn to blush “Sorry about that I was just anxious to help out Ryeowook.”

Once the bell rang Kuyhyun went straight to Henry and Zhou Mi’s table “Let’s go Henry.”

Henry looked surprised at Kyuhyun’s strained tone “But I was going to have lunch with Zhou Mi today…”

Kyuhyun just yanked Henry of his seat “Sorry Zhou Mi but Henry promised me something today.”

Henry looked lost as he opened his mouth to ask what only for Kyuhyun clamping his hand over his mouth. Henry sent a pleading gaze towards Zhou Mi who only shrugged confused by Kyuhyun’s actions.

Kyuhyun saw how Ryeowookk was clutching at Zhou Mi’s shirt and send a death glare towards Zhou Mi before dragging Henry outside. Once they were far away  from the class room Kyuhyun spun Henry so he was facing him.

“Okay Henry what was that!?”

Henry blinked in confusion “Shouldn’t I ask you that, what exactly did I promise?”

“Henry Lau!! You better tell me what I want to know!”

Henry froze it was never a good sign when Kyuhyun called you by your whole name “T-tell you what?”

“Why the hell you screamed Ryeowook’s name earlier?”

All Henry could do was gulp in fear.

 

Dedicated to livelovelifeah for kindly asking me to update again hope you liked it ^^ 

Maybe I'll update again this week since I am feeling very inpired right now but don't get your hopes up

Comment and subscribe ^^