Real Intentions 12

Real Intentions

"You like Henry!"

Zhou Mi hand flew to cover Kyuhyun's mouth "Yah! I don't want him to hear you, you idiot!"

Kyuhyun quickly pried Zhou Mi's han off of him "And why not? You already now he like you."

Zhou Mi groaned as he ran his hand through his hair "He said he would be over his little crush by next week."

Kyuhyun snorted "And you believed him!? He just said that so you wouldn't figure out it was you he is crushing on. Trust me he is head over heals for you, he has been for years."

"Years! Why didn't he say anything?"

Kyuhyun shrugged " All I know is that the thought of you turning him down scares the hell out of him. So now that you know what exactly are you going to do about it?"

Zhou Mi chewed on his bottom lip while thinking about his situation, Kyuhyun on the other hand was getting impatient all he wanted to do was run back to his Ryeowook. "Can't you just ask him out?"

Zhou Mi quickly shook his head "I want it to be more special than that."

Kyuhyun groaned "Trust me you just asking will be special enough for him to remember. You should have seen Ryeowook's face when I asked him out."

"You actually did it already?"

"Of course I wouldn't want anybody else stealing him away from me just because of me being an idiot and not asking him out. Which reminds me you better do something soon before someone comes and takes Henry away from you." Kyuhyun hid the smirk that was threathening to emerge on his face.

Zhou Mi frowned not liking the sound of that but before he could yell at Kyuhyun for saying such things Ryeowook's voice startled both boys. "Kyuhyun! Zhou Mi! Why are you guys hiding?"

Kyuhyun could practaclly hear Ryeowooks pout. Both boys quickly ran back to the sulking Ryeowook and Henry who where complaining about being left alone at the park. As soon as Ryeowook saw Kyuhyun he pulled him next to him and turned to Zhou Mi and Henry. "I don' know about you guys but me and Kyuhyun are going to go on our date now."

Kyuhyun felt his eyes grow wide "Date? Now!"

Ryeowook's eyes welled up with tears at Kyuhyun's outburst "You don't want to anymore?"

"No of course I do I just wasn't expecting it to be right now..."

Ryeowook pouted at him "Why not now? We are already at the amusment park, please Kyu can we go now?"

At hearing Ryeowook call him that Kyuhyuns defens broke as he mouth turned into a goofy grin "Fine let go..." He quickly glared at Zhou Mi and Henry "and you two don't you dare follow us!" Before they left Kyuhyun gave a knowing look to Zhou Mi as if telling him to do something about it before its too late. Unfortunatley Henry also saw it and just started confusedly at them before deciding to ask Zhou Mi about it only after Kyuhyun and Ryeowook would leave. So as soon as they left Henry let his curiosity run wild "What did you and Kyuhyun talk about when he pulled you behind the tree?"

Zhou Mi felt his cheeks turn warmer for an unknown reason "Nothing important Henry so don't worry about it."

The answer only made Henry pout "If its not important then why are you blushing hyung?"

"I'm not blushing!"

Henry's pout deepend "Liar, your cheeks are getting redder. Tell me please."

Suddenly Zhou Mi had an idea "Fine you win I was just asking Kyuhyun to help me with something very important."

"I can help too! Please hyung let me help you." Zhou Mi tried to hide his smile as he apoligized to Hery for having to tell he a little lie in his mind "Fine only if you really want to help."

Wothout thinking twice just wanting to be around Zhou Mi a little bit more he quickly nodded his head "I'll help with anything I can."

Zhou Mi smiled "Then help me ask out my crush."

And just like that Henry felt his heart shatter.

 

 

***omg you guys I'm so sorry for not updating for what seemed like ages but work is really tiering right now because of the holidays and my stupid computer broke T.T so if if this chapter seems weird and if it has a million spelling mistakes its because I typed this chapter from my ipod so yeah... And again I apoligize for keeping all of you waiting I'm such a horrible author OTL***